Slash-World
Bienvenue sur le forum Slash World, veuillez vous connecter pour pouvoir surfer tranquillement - Welcome on the forum Slash World, please connect you to be able to surf quietly
Slash-World
Bienvenue sur le forum Slash World, veuillez vous connecter pour pouvoir surfer tranquillement - Welcome on the forum Slash World, please connect you to be able to surf quietly
Slash-World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum about the slash around the world, the janto, the mcshep and more.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Fifth Element Janto Adult 2/?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wereleopard58

wereleopard58

The Fifth Element Janto Adult 2/? Empty
PostSubject: The Fifth Element Janto Adult 2/?   The Fifth Element Janto Adult 2/? Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug - 18:36

Title: The Fifth Element Torchwood style

Author: Wereleopard

Rating: will be nc-17

Pairing: Jack/Ianto,

Spoilers: Ummm all of Torchwood cause you need to know the characters and the film The Fifth Element

Summary: Jack Harkness, a taxi driver gets dragged back into his ex-military life style when a perfect stranger lands in his cab going by the name of Ianto.

Disclaimer: I do not own anything from Torchwood, or The Fifth Element. I wish.

Chapter Two

300 Years later

“Don’t you have anything? Not even a temperature.” The General says standing on the bridge of his warship.

The Captain turns to him. “The thermo-analysers have jammed. One of them reads over a million degrees, the others at minus 5000. I’ve never seen anything like it.”

A technician looks up from his monitor. “It’s taking shape.”

XXXXX

In the middle of the shadows, a door to a nightmare has just opened. Evil is back. A round moving mass, continually changing colour.

XXXXX

“What the hell can it be?” The Captain asks his voice full of awe.

“Hook-up with the president in one minute General.” The Technician tells the elder military man.

“Send out a probe.” The General orders.

XXXXX

A few people sit on chairs waiting to find out what is going on, a young woman with long dark hair sits there, she jumps as a hand is placed on her shoulder as soon as she turns to see who it was she jumps to her feet.

“I saved this seat for you Mother Superior.” Gwen moved away quickly.

“Thank you Gwen.” Toshiko Sato replied she was the youngest member of their order to ever reach the status of Mother Superior because of her intellect and kindness to others.

Gwen moves silently behind, rubbing her hands together waiting to see what was going to happen, she knew what it was. In fact there were only two people in this room that did and she hoped that the President would listen to Mother Superior.

An aide leans towards the President and whispers in his ear. “On air in 30 seconds.”

The President turns and nods to her.

“General are you there?” The President says through the comm.

“Yes Mr President.” The General’s voice echoes around them.

“I have to address the Supreme Council in 10 minutes. Just the facts, General.”

“There are no results from the chemical and molecular analysis as of yet, all the calibres are overshot. We’re holing a thermo nucleatic imaging…”

“What you are saying is you don’t know what it is.” The President interrupts the other man.

The comm crackles as as the General speaks. “Not yet sir. It just keeps getting bigger.”

“Recommendations.” The President’s voice booms in the silence of the room.

“My philosophy Mr President is shoot first ask questions later. I don’t like uninvited guests.”

The President looks at his military advisors as they nod in agreement. “All right then General.”

Toshiko knew it was time to stand up, she felt sick to the stomach, this kind of thing was very hard for her to do as she was very quiet and shy. “Mr President.”

“Yes.” The President looked at her.

“Mother Superior Toshiko Sato, expect in astral phenomenon.” A computer voice chimed.

“I have a different theory to offer you sir.” Her voice was soft but carried confidence in what she was saying.

“You have 40 seconds.”

“Imagine for a moment that this, thing is not anything that can be identified because it prefers not to be, wherever there is life it brings death, because it is evil…absolute evil.”

“One more reason to shoot first.” The President looks her straight in the eye as she walks towards him.

Toshiko sighed. “Evil begets evil, Mr President. Shooting would only make it stronger.”

XXXXX

“The probe will attain its objective in five seconds” The technician’s eyes remain on the monitor in front of him watching as the small probe seems to be engulfed in volcanic fire of the sphere.

XXXXX

“Your theory is interesting Father but I don’t think we have time to go into it right now!” The President smiles at the petite woman.

Toshiko watched him for a moment longer. “Time is of no importance, Mr President. Only life is important.”

The President tries to keep his voice from sounding annoyed knowing that she was only trying to help them. “That’s exactly what we are going to try and do: Protect the lives of some 200 billion of my fellow citizens! General?”

XXXXX

“Up front loading 120 ZZR missile. Marker lights on the object.”

Suddenly, outside of the ship, the strange planet’s activity ceases. A black crust immediately covers it.

XXXXX

A scientist presses a few more buttons confirming the new readings that they have just received. “Its structure has just solidified on the surface, as if the object felt something. It that’s the case, we are undoubtedly dealing with an intelligence.”

“The most terrible intelligence imaginable Mr President.” Toshiko whispers.

The President hesitates.

“The ship is in combat formation. The missile is loaded, General.” The Captain’s voice is loud over the comm.

“Give me a minute I have a doubt.” The President says in an uneasy voice his eyes remaining on Toshiko.

XXXXX

“I don’t, Mr President.” The General’s voice was cold.

The missile explodes from the ship and penetrates its target. The explosion is swallowed like a fizzy pill in a small glass of water. Nothing happens. The mass grows larger.

“General? What’s going on? Did you destroy it?” The President’s voice clearly echoes around the bridge.

“I’m about to, sir.”

A series missiles heads for the planet, which absorbs them all and literally doubles in size.

XXXXX

The scientist looks up briefly. “The planet’s diameter has greatly increased and it’s moving towards the ship.”

“General? Get out of there immediately! I don’t want an incident, do you hear me, General.”

XXXXX

The General’s voice and eyes were filled with worry. “What do we have that’s bigger than 240?”

“Nothing. General.” The Captain replied staring at what was coming at them.

Beads of sweat pearls the General’s forehead. He opens his mouth to give an order when a gigantic flame emerges from the planet and literally swallows it whole.

“Good god!” He whispers as they are engulfed by the inferno.

TBC
Back to top Go down

The Fifth Element Janto Adult 2/?
Page 1 of 1