Slash-World
Bienvenue sur le forum Slash World, veuillez vous connecter pour pouvoir surfer tranquillement - Welcome on the forum Slash World, please connect you to be able to surf quietly

forum about the slash around the world, the janto, the mcshep and more.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Fifth Element Janto Adult 5/?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wereleopard58

PostSubject: The Fifth Element Janto Adult 5/?   Wed 19 Aug - 18:42

Title: The Fifth Element Torchwood style

Author: Wereleopard

Rating: will be nc-17

Pairing: Jack/Ianto,

Spoilers: Ummm all of Torchwood cause you need to know the characters and the film The Fifth Element

Summary: Jack Harkness, a taxi driver gets dragged back into his ex-military life style when a perfect stranger lands in his cab going by the name of Ianto.

Disclaimer: I do not own anything from Torchwood, or The Fifth Element. I wish.

Chapter Five

Jack stands at the front of a large door. It opens and standing there is a petitie woman.

“I’m looking for a priest.” Jack asks while shifting the man in his arms trying to stop himself from dropping him.

“Weddings are one floor down, my son. Congratulations.” Toshiko smiles at him and then shuts the door.

Jack shakes his head raises one foot and slams it against the door, it breaks the lock and swings open.

“He’s not my bride, he’s my fare.” He mutters striding into the room. “He’s looking for a priest called Toshiko Sato. Phone book says she lived here.”

“Yes that’s me, but I don’t know who he is.” Toshiko frowned at him.

“Nobody knows who he is. No file, no ID, nothing. He’s got a tattoo on this arm here.”

“T-ta-tattoo?” Toshiko walks across and lifts the arm with the markings on it. She steps back gasping, eyes wide. “It’s…the…F-F-F..Fifth Element.” With one last look she falls back, lands heavily on the ground in a dead faint.

Jack stares down at the unconscious woman on the ground and then at the man in his arms. “Oh. Finger’s gonna kill me.”

XXXXX

Toshiko’s eyes open with a stinging to her face.

“Hey! Wake up.” Jack didn’t want to hit her but nothing else had woken her, so he had no other choice.

“Who are you?” Toshiko watches him warily.

“I brought the man. Remember? Blue-eyes.” Toshiko gets to her feet quickly and stumbles to the sofa where The Supreme Being is lying. “She just dropped in on me and started speaking this bizarre language.”

“It’s not bizarre, it’s the divine language, the ancient language.”

“Ok.” Jack interrupts her before she really starts to get on a roll, but it doesn’t stop her.

“Spoken throughout the universe before time was time. She’s…she’s a he?”

Jack stares at the nearly naked man, smiling, eyes roaming all of the flesh that was on display. “You noticed that, huh?”

“Yes.” Toshiko laughs nervously. “It’s a miracle.”

“It’s a miracle he’s not dead.”

“We’ve not a moment to lose. Wake him up – but gently because this man is mankind’s most precious possession. H-h-he is perfect. Ohh.” With that Toshiko turns and runs out of the room.

Jack’s eyes follow the strange woman until she disappears, his gaze once again falls onto the man.

“Perfect.” He whispers.

XXXXX

Gwen is sitting sewing, ear phones stopping her from hearing anything. The door flies open and Toshiko runs past making her jump.

Gwen bends over the desk looking into the closet and watches Toshiko pulling out robes.

“Have to be dignified.” She mutters to herself as she discards another one.

XXXXX

Jack slowly rubs his fingers across the smooth face.

“Hey, wake up.” He whispers. When the man doesn’t move he looks around the room, he is still alone. With another longing look at the handsome face, he slowly bends his head and kisses those lips that he had been wanting to touch since this perfect man fell through the roof of his cab.

The Supreme Being’s eyes open wide, she grabs his gun and without Jack even realising it she places it to his head.

“You’re right. I shouldn’t have done that. It was wrong to kiss you.”

“Seno akta gamat!”

“You’re right. You’re right.” Jack repeated.

“Seno akta gamat.”

“Thought you might remember me from the . Ba-dah boom. Big ba-dah boom.” Jack asked him, trying not to make any quick movements.

“Boom.”

“Boom. Big ba-dah boom, in the cab? Here look,” Jack pulls out a card from his pocket. “I drive a cab. This is me.” He holds it out to the younger man. “Jack Harkness. Jack, you understand?” He watches as the man looks at him moving side to side confusion clearly written on his face. “Here take it. Go ahead. You can call me when you learn to speak English.” Jack watches as the Fifth Element tries to take hold of it and couldn’t stop himself from moving i side to side. “Mm-hmmm. Ah! Ah!.”

The Supreme Being finally manages to snatch it away with one hand, the other still holding the gun. “Just kidding.” He watches as the other man studies it. “What is your name? You? Jack.” He points to himself fand then points to the other man.

“Ianto Minai Lekorarib-Laminai-Tchai Ekbat De Sebat Jones

“Good, that’s. That whole thing is your name huh? Do you have a…a shorter name? Not yadayadaydaydayda-oooh. Shorter. Me Jack harkness..”

The gun starts to shake a little. “Ianto.” The man finally says staring at him with large eyes.

“Ianto.” Jack repeats smiling softly. “Jack. Ianto. Ianto. Jack.”

A small smile appears on Ianto’s face

Toshiko in a bright red robe, a tunic with the element symbols rushes back into the room followed by Gwen, who runs into the smaller woman as Toshiko had stopped suddenly.

Ianto laughs, breaths deeply relief covering his face. He continues to laugh as Toshiko raises the small golden key. Jack watches what is happening with confusion.

“Mother Superior are you sure he’s the Supreme Being?” Gwen whispers.

“Absolutely sure.” She whispers.

“Old friends! Ok. Good.” Jack walks towards Ianto, who points the gun at him. “Yeah, you’re right. Do you think you could ask him if I could have the gun back please.”

“What’s your name?” Toshiko asks the man who is still looking at the Supreme Being, waving and smiling.

“Jack Harkness.”

Toshiko grabs hold of his arm and pulls him away towards the door. “Thank you Mr Harkness for all your help. Thank you so much, you’ve been so kind.” Gwen rushes forward and opens the door.. “But he needs some rest because he’s been on a long trip.”

Ianto moves the gun still aiming as they head towards the door.

“Yes I know I was there when he landed.” Before Jack realises what had happened he was out of the door. Turning around quickly. “Hey Mother Superior, he said something that I didn’t understand. I didn’t understand any of it, but what does Akta gamat mean?”

Toshiko thinks for a moment. “Uh, never without my permission.”

“That’s what I thought.”

XXXXX

The bullet ridden taxi finally pulls back into Jack’s garage, the smoke coming from underneath the hood as he pulls to a stop.

Sighing, he shakes his head. “I shouldn’t have kissed him.” He opens the door to his apartment, the cat is meowing and the phone is ringing. “Oh, no. I’m so sorry I forgot your food. How about some nice Thai food to apologise?” Jack tells the cat. “Yeah, yeah hold on.” He mutters as he picks up the phone. “What?”

“Hey buddy, I’m waiting all day here.” Fingers says down the phone.

“Finger.”

“Where is the cab?”

“Car’s running fine. Purring like a kitten.”

“Fine, what fine? I know you Harkness. Fine ain’t in your vocabulary. Come on, you can tell your old buddy Finger what happened. What you’d save the planet.”

“Listen.” Jack interrupts.

“You dinged the godamn fender again didn’t you.”

Jack sits down on his bed. “Finger I was on my way to see you and a big fare fell in my lap. One of these really big fares you just can’t resist.”

“Oh, how big?”

Jack lies back on his bed, rubs a hand up his chest smiling and finally places the hand under his head. “Six-foot…blue-eyes…great-skin…gorgeous. You know…Perfect.”

“Uh-huh. I see and does this, uh, ‘perfect’ fare got a name?”

“Yeah, Ianto.”

XXXXX

Ianto sits wrapped in a bathrobe, eating chicken and staring at a computer screen.

Gwen moves and whispers into Toshiko’s ear. “What’s he doing?”

“Learning out history, the last 5,000 years that he’s missed. Been asleep for quite a while you know.”

The computer stops on martial arts Ianto stares at the screen imitating the karate yell. Toshiko laughs softly but stops when Ianto gets up and walks past her, he empties the chicken bones into the bin.

“Mother Superior I know he’s been through a lot but we don’t have much time.”

“Yes you’re right.” Toshiko agrees.

Ianto place a few drops in the centre of the plate and puts it in the ‘microwave’ and presses a button.

“Chick-en good” The microwave dings, he opens the door and pulls out a large cooked roast chicken laughing as he does so. “Chick-en.” He mutters again as he holds the dish closely to his chest. Ianto goes back to the computer and starts to eat.

“Er, I’m really sorry to interrupt you, but the case…with the stones…where is it?”

“San agamat chay bet envolet.”

“Stolen.” Ianto nods, a mouth full of chicken. “Who in god’s name would do such a thing?”

XXXXX

Bilis Manger walks down a metallic corridor when a young man runs up to him.

“Excuse me sir. The council is worried about the economy heating up they wondered ifit’d be possible to fire 500,000. I though maybe from one of the smaller companies, like one of the cab companies?”

“Fire one million.” Bilis replies not even looking at the man.

“But 500 thousand….” Bilis finally turns to look at him. “One million. Fine, sir. Sorry to have disturbed you”

TBC
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Fifth Element Janto Adult 5/?
Page 1 of 1