Slash-World
Bienvenue sur le forum Slash World, veuillez vous connecter pour pouvoir surfer tranquillement - Welcome on the forum Slash World, please connect you to be able to surf quietly
Slash-World
Bienvenue sur le forum Slash World, veuillez vous connecter pour pouvoir surfer tranquillement - Welcome on the forum Slash World, please connect you to be able to surf quietly
Slash-World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum about the slash around the world, the janto, the mcshep and more.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hazard of Hearts Clex Smallville 11-12/13 Adult

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wereleopard58

wereleopard58

Hazard of Hearts Clex Smallville 11-12/13  Adult Empty
PostSubject: Hazard of Hearts Clex Smallville 11-12/13 Adult   Hazard of Hearts Clex Smallville 11-12/13  Adult Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug - 17:32

Title: Hazard of Hearts

Author: Wereleopard58

Rating: FRAO (NC-17)

Summary: Clark Kent meets Lord Lex Luthor who wins him in a bet.

Disclaimer: I do not own Smallville or Barbara Cartland’s a Hazard of Hearts. Come on give me a break I have been training away from home.

Feedback: Would appreciate it but happy you are actually reading this *g*

Chapter Eleven

Lionel sat on the sofa, Clark stood next to it.

“He told me beforehand that if anything were to happen to him I was to ride and tell your Lordship straight away.” The servant muttered, leaving as soon as he finished.

“You.” Lionel turned to the young man. “You killed him. He fought this duel for you, a nobody. His blood is on your hands. You killed him.”

Clark’s face paled, his chest ached and he felt sick to the stomach. He turned and left the room as quick as he could.

Lionel sat down, his legs giving way. His only son his heir was dead.

XXXXX

Clark as soon as he was outside ran as fast as he could. He needed to find out had happened.

As he ran thoughts flittered through his mind.

“Are you in love with my son? Is he in love with you?” Lillian Luthor had said to him

“Shall I make you fall in love with Clark?” Lex, once had asked.

“His blood is on your hands.”

“Please do not die Lex.” Clark whispered his legs moving faster.

XXXXX

A servant pulled open the door and standing there was a dirty disheveled man. “I would like to see Lord Luthor.

“I’m sorry Lord Luthor is not seeing guests Mr?”

“Mr Kent.” Clark had voices from one of the other rooms.

Clark walked in there; a group of people sat around chatting and next to Lex on the sofa was Lana. Lex reached over and placed a hand on her shoulder.

Clark started to feel sick; there must have been meteors around. Lana wore a necklace and in the centre was a green stone

“Mr Kent.” The servant announced.

Lex turned to see Clark fall to the ground. He rushed to the young man’s side.

“Mr Kent.”

“Her necklace, the stone. It makes me ill.” Clark whispered before the darkness engulfed him.

XXXXX

Clark awoke, he looked around confused. He was in night clothes and in a comfortable bed.

Then the memories came flooding back. Lex sitting next to Lana, his hand on her shoulder as she smiled at him.

“You fool, you utter fool.” Clark muttered about himself as he hit the pillow.

There was a knock at the bedroom door and in walked a servant.

“I have run your bath for you Mr Kent. Also you clothes have been cleaned; you were in a right mess.”

“Cleaned?” Clark asked. “What time is it?”

“Noon sir.”

“Noon.” Clark repeated

“Yes his Lordship awaits you in the drawing room when you are ready.”

“He isn’t much injured then.”

“Lord no, thank goodness. Just a graze they said.”

“And Lord Edge?”

“He has fled abroad; he won’t dare show his face in this country again.” The servant smiled at him.

XXXXX

Lex stood waiting for Clark. There was fiddling with the door handle outside the room.

Lex turned towards it. “Come in Clark.” He called out smoothly. Clark walked into the room. “I hope you slept well?”

“Yes I did, what I mean is that I am sorry I slept so long.” Clark muttered not looking at Lex.

“Do sit down.” Lex pointed at the sofa and waited for Clark to sit. “When a young man is brave enough to do what you did, you are allowed to sleep late. Unfortunately his must also prepared to face certain consequences.”

“I don’t understand?”

“Are you sure that you fell well enough to face this and to answer some questions?”

Clark sighed. “I feel quite alright.”

“You epic ’journey’ to my aid is now the talk of every club. I told my guests and the servants that you arrived on horse.”

“So I’m the talk of the clubs.”

“A young man arriving in that fashion, unaccompanied into the house of a bachelor. You must see how that you have compromised yourself.”

“Oh.” Clark said sadly.

“Is that all you have to say for yourself?” Lex asked.

“Well actually it was for your.” Clark suddenly stopped.

“Yes, it was for my?”

“Nothing my Lord.”

“What it amounts to, the decision at hand has been thrust upon us. We can no longer go on drifting.” Lex walked away his back to Clark.

“No, I suppose not.”

Lex turned a soft smile on his face. “I, therefore have the great honour to ask you to be my husband.”

“Your husband?” Clark turned away. “No, sorry I can’t.”

Chapter Twelve

The smile left Lex’s face.

“I can’t let you marry me out of some kind of duty.”

Lex walked over to the window. “Come here Clark.”

“No.” Clark muttered staring into the fireplace.

“You are going to have to swear to obey me when we marry, you might as well start now. Come here.” Lex grinned at him.

Clark made his way over to the window. “Why?”

The two men looked out. “What do you see?”

“I see the famous dancer Lana.”

“You see my good friend Tim Drake, helping her into a carriage which he brought her. They will go out for a meal and then back to house which he also brought her.”

“But I thought she was your?”

“No she hasn’t been, not for a long time. Not since after I met you.” Lex took hold of Clark’s shoulders and turned him so they could look at each other. “Now will you marry me?”

Clark nodded a huge smile on his face. They heads moved closer together, their lips meeting. It was a soft and gentle first kiss. Lex wrapped his arms around the younger man. Clark pulled Lex flush against his body as they explored each others mouths. Taking their time, learning what the other person liked. They finally pulled away.

“Lex.” Clark whispered.

“We will be married at the private chapel at Mandrake. You will go back and make any arrangements you wish to. I will stay here and get a special licence.”

“Lex, there are some things that I have to tell you first, things that may change your mind about wanting to marry me.”

“There is nothing that would change my mind.”

“You know the meteors that made you bald.” Lex nodded. “It was my fault, I came down with them.”

“You’re an alien?” Lex asked and watched as Clark nodded. “What can you do?”

“I am really fast, strong. I can see through things and start fires with my eyes.”

Lex looked Clark up and down smiling. “Nothing you have said has changed my mind about marrying you.

“Lex I.”

“Clark it is fine. I have sent for Whitney. He is going to bring you clean clothes and then he will travel back with you. As soon as I have the licence I will follow you.”

The two men smiled at each other, Lex reached out and gently stroked Clark’s cheek.

XXXXX

It was a beautiful day but no one at Mandrake House, all that mattered was waiting to find out how Lex was.

“Why did I cancel this evening’s entertainment.” Lionel muttered.

“It would easy to rearrange is sir.” Chloe told him.

“What do I want with those halfwits, gasping ill bred scavengers?”

“You are still up set from yesterday sir.” Bruce’s voice remained calm. “Lex is safe why not go and rest.”

“I cannot rest. I must be alone, alone with my thoughts.” Lionel walked away.

“I am mad as fire with myself.” Bruce stood and paced. “It should have been I who went to see darling Lex.”

Dick grinned at Bruce. “You, really.”

“I cannot be alone; it feels as if my brain where on fire.” Lionel sighed walking back to them. “Something somewhere is monstrously wrong.”

“It’s in your mind sir.” Bruce told Lionel trying to help ease the older man. “Come and sit down.”

Lionel turned and there walking towards them was a servant carrying a silver tray on top of which was a letter.

“I knew it.” He grabbed the piece of paper. “It is from Lex.” Lionel read it and laughed. “They are to be married.”

“Who?” Dick asked.

“Lex and that maggot Clark.” Lionel muttered.

“Clark?” Chloe said with shock.

“Clark?” Bruce echoed. “What more does he say?”

“I have matters that I need to attend to.” With that Lionel turned and walked away

“I bet he is going to have a fit. I will put odds on it.” Dick followed the older man to make sure that he was ok.”

“Clark.” Bruce muttered angrily. “That snake, he squirmed his way into my favour so he could steal Lex away from me.”

“I am sure he did not mean to do that.” Chloe stood up for her cousin.

“You probably helped him. Yes, it was a plot between you and that child. That brat.”

“Listen I swear.”

“You could swear your head off and I would not believe you. That lying cheating conniving Judas.”

Chloe took hold of Bruce’s arm. “I beg of you.”

“Yes that’s right beg that is all you do. I have lost a real man and all you can do is beg. You are pathetic.” He swiped his hand across the table smashing the china.

Chloe glared at him. “Stop it do you hear me, stop it.” Her voice was cold. “You are nothing but a spoilt brat. Lex never loved you that is why you wanted him. You never really wanted someone who really cares. Well I’ve had enough. I am leaving you will never see me again.” With that Chloe grabbed his jacket and pulled a stunned Bruce into a hard kiss. She then released him and walked away.

Bruce stood there stunned just for a moment. “Chloe.” He whispered. Looking up at her retreating figure he ran after her. “Chloe.” He called out.

XXXXX

Lionel looked out of the window as the carriage that contained Clark arrived. A smirk was on his face.

XXXXX

Dominic walked forward. “Welcome sir, his Lordship could not be here but he has instructed me, because of your new status, that you be put in the King’s room.”

Clark looked back at Whitney and shrugged his shoulders. Dominic showed them they way and lying on the bed was a wedding suit for him.

“I thought he would kill me.” Clark muttered.

“He needs his son and he knows his son needs you.” Whitney said with a smile.

XXXXX

Night had made its way and out by the cove a boat was rowed into one of the hiding places with passages that led to Mandrake House.

XXXXX

Dominic tied up Clark’s dog tightly, so the beast could not get away.

XXXXX

Clark put on the suit and looked at himself in the mirror he couldn’t believe he was getting married tomorrow.

“You have a big day, you need your bed.” Whitney said with a smile.

“Whitney I am so excited I couldn’t possibly sleep.”

“This will help.” Whitney walked over and poured a glass of wine that the Lordship had sent up.

“I don’t want it; I have such a wonderful feeling.”

“Oh well.” Whitney drank the wine.

Whitney stumbled around and fell to the ground.

“Whitney.” Clark called out and ran to his side.

Clark sniffed the drink. “Drugged.” He whispered.

The door opened and standing there was Lionel Luthor.

TBC
Back to top Go down

Hazard of Hearts Clex Smallville 11-12/13 Adult
Page 1 of 1