Slash-World
Bienvenue sur le forum Slash World, veuillez vous connecter pour pouvoir surfer tranquillement - Welcome on the forum Slash World, please connect you to be able to surf quietly
Slash-World
Bienvenue sur le forum Slash World, veuillez vous connecter pour pouvoir surfer tranquillement - Welcome on the forum Slash World, please connect you to be able to surf quietly
Slash-World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum about the slash around the world, the janto, the mcshep and more.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hazard of Hearts Clex Smallville 4-5/13 Adult

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wereleopard58

wereleopard58

Hazard of Hearts Clex Smallville 4-5/13  Adult Empty
PostSubject: Hazard of Hearts Clex Smallville 4-5/13 Adult   Hazard of Hearts Clex Smallville 4-5/13  Adult Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug - 17:23

Title: Hazard of Hearts

Author: Wereleopard58

Rating: FRAO (NC-17)

Summary: Clark Kent meets Lord Lex Luthor who wins him in a bet.

Disclaimer: I do not own Smallville or Barbara Cartland’s a Hazard of Hearts. Come on give me a break I have been training away from home.

Feedback: Would appreciate it but happy you are actually reading this *g*

Chapter Four

Lex stared intently out of the window at Clark, watching as the young man towards a building with purpose his long legs making short work of the distance. Lionel watched from another window in the same room.

XXXXX

Clark walked towards the same building that he saw the cloaked figure at, reaching the door he pushed. It was locked. He could have used his strength but it was out in the open and broad daylight. He looked around in confusion there was something going on here.

XXXXX

“This quaint boy you sent down here. Why on earth did you wager for him?” Lionel asked his son.

“To prevent him from falling into the hands of Edge.” Lex told his father.

“Shame on you Lex. You’re becoming a sentimentalist.” Lionel scoffed.

“Not in the least I merely wanted to have the pleasure in frustrating him.”

“And you really have no intention of marrying him?”

“You know very well I do not especially in the circumstances I marry no one.” Lex turned away from his father.

“You scared me boy. I thought you were interested.”

“One day father I will marry.”

“One day of course, but not now.” Lionel smiled and sat down.

“Until he is married I am responsible for him.” Lex walked back to the window and stared out.

“Now there I can help you. The boy is not without certain qualities.”

Lex turned. “You are going to trail him through the sharks and see who bites?”

“Something of that sort.” Lionel laughed.

“Mr Kent is made of stronger metal than you think and if you succeed what will you get out of it?”

“Rely upon to work that out.” Lionel said with a smile.

XXXXX

Clark stood still as a statue as he was measured, poked and prodded having numerous clothes made to fit him perfectly, to emphasize his assets.

His skin crawled as Lionel stood and just eyes him up. It made his feel the same way when Lord Edge did it.

XXXXX

Clark walked up the large staircase; the guests had already started to arrive. He wandered from room to room. There were people dancing or talking. In the last room he went into their were people gambling and in the centre was Lionel Luthor.

“Our young heir. Only invited people are allowed in here but you will be the exception.” Lionel took hold of Clark’s arm and led him into the room

Faces swum by as he was introduced to many men and women of all ages. Clark’s head began to hurt he wanted, he needed to escape but before he could do anything Lionel spoke.

“And this is you dinner companion, Lord Edge.”

Clark froze his eyes going cold. “I know Lord Edge, he murdered my father.”

With that Clark turned and walked away leaving Lionel and Morgan looking at each other.

Once in the hallway he took a deep breath and placed his hands on the banister calming himself.

Lex walked up the stairs watching Clark and seeing that the younger man was upset. Standing next to him, placing his hands near Clark’s being careful not to spook the other man.

Clark realised Lex was their and moved his hands away. With one quick and worried glance Lex stared down at the people below.

“I was just remarking how quick the journeys are these days. I swear that the town gets busier by the month.”

“That man Lord Edge. I can’t bare to be near him, his eyes they follow…..I’ve been placed next to him at dinner.”

“You will not be.”

“May I retire?” Clark asked politely.

“And run away?”

“You are right he must be the one to run away.” Colour came back into Clark’s face, fire man his green eyes shine brightly like emeralds.

Lex forced himself to breath and not kiss the man in front of him. He couldn’t have these feeling, he had a secret and a duty.

Bruce Wayne, Dick Grayson and Tim Drake with Chloe walked up the stairs.

“Lex.” Bruce smiled at Lex and faded when he turned to look at Clark. “Mr Kent.”

“Mr Wayne.” Clark replied.

“How handsome you look Mr Kent.” Dick said with a smile and a bow.

Clark blushed and gave him a shy smile back.

Bruce leant forward, his fingers holding Lex’s chin and kissed him on the lips. “Oh Lex.” He whispered.

“Bruce.” Lex said politely.

Bruce turned and looked at Clark again. “I brought Chloe for you.”

Clark’s smile grew bright, watching his cousin as Bruce and Lex walked off.

“Chloe.” Clark grinned hugging her and they headed off together arm in arm.

Dick and Tim looked at each other and laughed. “It’s going to be an interesting dinner. How long do you think Lex can hold out before he kisses Clark? I wouldn’t have waited this long.” Dick said smirking but deep down knowing that Clark was going to be good for Lex.

Chapter Five

The long dining table was covered in all assortments of food, at the head of one side of the table was Lionel and on the opposite end was Lex. Lex smiled and flirted with Bruce who, as usual sat by his side, next to Lionel sat Morgan. The two men matched either other with wits and jokingly barbed comments.

Clark sat in the middle, on one side of him was Chloe and on the other Dick Grayson. Lionel and Morgan both turned to stare at the young man. Lionel turned his gaze back to the man next to him. Morgan’s leer stayed on the young man trying to eat and fidgeting in his chair.

Clark turned and noticed Morgan watching him; the older man raised a glass and smirked. It made the young man want to run and hide, his skin felt like it was crawling of him. He squirmed trying to ignore that feeling of being watched in such a creepy fashion

Lex looked away from his companion and he watched Clark, the young man looked uncomfortable and kept staring down at the other side of the table. Lex could not tear his gaze away as he took in every lovely feature. Clark really looked too good to be true.

Clark looked away from Morgan once again and his gaze landed onto Lex.

“Thank you.” Clark mimed with his lips, hoping he did it slow and clear enough for the other man, but even if he didn’t Clark’s huge smile would have told him the same thing.

Lex bowed his head in acknowledgement. Bruce, with glass in hand watched the interaction between the two. His eyes cool and his mouth in a tight line. He wanted Lex and no young kid was going to steal him away. Placing his glass down he then reached across and placed a hand on Lex’s arm bringing the other man’s attention back to him.

Chloe ate some more food, she loved being with her cousin especially with everything that had happened to him. Looking up she saw Bruce flirt with Lex. She tried to concentrate but she kept looking back at him and her eyes zeroed in on his very kissable mouth.

“A little livelier than your home Mr Kent?” Dick said, grinning.

“It has quite taken my breath away. I mean all of that out there.” Clark indicated to the gambling rooms.

“Didn’t Lex tell you? His father is a gambler, fanatical too. When London became too hot for him, he changed this into the biggest gaming house in Europe.” Dick explained.

Chloe joined in. “He collects 2.5% of the stakes. It’s illegal of course but, if Bow and Ash got away it, half a century ago why shouldn’t he.”

“The trouble is, as soon as he collects it, he gambles it away himself.” Dick grinned at him, Clark laughed and for the first time he was actually enjoying himself with Chloe and Dick.

“I have seen him wager 1000 guineas on the turn of a card.” As Chloe said that her gaze went, once again back to Bruce.

Clark took a mouthful of drink and turned, placing the glass down quickly he noticed how Chloe’s could not stop looking at Bruce.

“Chloe for heaven’s sake you look like a lovesick calf. If you want him, go out and get him.”

“He has eyes for no one apart from that damn Luthor.”

“You have to let him know that you are there. He probably hasn’t seen you.” Clark had never been in love but he had observed people, heard others talking.

“What do you mean hasn’t seen me? I’m around him all the time.” Chloe sniffed in disgust.

“Chloe if you don’t understand that, you understand nothing.” Clark was not sure how to explain that if she didn’t do something to attract attention to her, there was no way Bruce would notice.

Chloe looked back and glared at Lex, wishing that she had her cousin’s heat vision and could just turn him into a pile of ash.

Lionel turned and glared at the young man. Clark turned and their eyes locked, neither one looking away.

XXXXX

Lionel was ready for bed. A neat brandy in his hand.

“A nothing of a boy like that is not going to beat me.” He muttered. “I must think.”

Dominic stood behind him quietly waiting to see if there were any more orders for that night.

XXXXX

It was a bright morning; there was a slight chill to the air.

Bruce walked past a large statue. He had found the person he was looking for. “Mr Kent?” Clark turned to look at the man who had just arrived. “I would appreciate a word?” Bruce walked over to him, looking quickly at the young man and then indicated the seat, so they both could sit and talk in somewhat comfort. “What is between you and Lex?” He asked bluntly.

“There is nothing between me and Lex. I do not wish to wed him and he certainly doesn’t wish to wed me. I hardly know what I am doing here. I’ve never people like this before and I’d rather not meet them again and his Lordship holds me up like a slave to the hopeful bidder. That is, as best as I can explain it, my situation.” Clark said and finished off with a sigh.

Bruce looked at him for a moment longer and then started to laugh. “Oh Mr Kent, but I like you for that. I should hate you, but it seems that we must be friends. Clark?” Bruce held out his hand.

“Friends, Bruce.” Clark grinned and shook his hand. “Do you love him very much?”

Bruce got a far away look in his eyes. “More than life, but he’ll have none of me. That is part of his deadly attraction. I know it is ridiculous but I cannot help it. The colder he is too me, the more he makes me suffer, the more I love him. I do like my partners to be strong and take control. Did you know that Lex beat the champion prize fighter just for a bet? What do you think of that?”

Clark looked at the other man. “I don’t know what to think.”

“No, I had forgotten you were a little country mouse. I wager that you do not know half of what goes on in this house?”

“I have eyes, I can see.” Clark replied.

“What about what you cannot see?” Bruce asked him.

Clark frowned and then he remembered his first night there and the shadow of a person that he had seen. The feeling of being watched.

XXXXX

Clark needed to get out; he took his dog out into the countryside and stood their watching and laughing as the animal jumped around in the long grass. Clark looked around and smiled at the beauty that was around him.

XXXXX

Morgan had watched Clark leave and followed him from a distance. Watching every move that the young man made. Hearing his laughter in the air, Morgan felt a tightening in his loins. He wanted to know what it was like to be inside Clark, feel him tightening around him. Clark would be his, which was the one promise that he made himself.

TBC
Back to top Go down

Hazard of Hearts Clex Smallville 4-5/13 Adult
Page 1 of 1