Slash-World
Bienvenue sur le forum Slash World, veuillez vous connecter pour pouvoir surfer tranquillement - Welcome on the forum Slash World, please connect you to be able to surf quietly
Slash-World
Bienvenue sur le forum Slash World, veuillez vous connecter pour pouvoir surfer tranquillement - Welcome on the forum Slash World, please connect you to be able to surf quietly
Slash-World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum about the slash around the world, the janto, the mcshep and more.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hazard of Hearts Clex Smallville 9-10/13 Adult

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wereleopard58

wereleopard58

Hazard of Hearts Clex Smallville 9-10/13  Adult Empty
PostSubject: Hazard of Hearts Clex Smallville 9-10/13 Adult   Hazard of Hearts Clex Smallville 9-10/13  Adult Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug - 17:30

Title: Hazard of Hearts

Author: Wereleopard58

Rating: FRAO (NC-17)

Summary: Clark Kent meets Lord Lex Luthor who wins him in a bet.

Disclaimer: I do not own Smallville or Barbara Cartland’s a Hazard of Hearts. Come on give me a break I have been training away from home.

Feedback: Would appreciate it but happy you are actually reading this *g*

Chapter Nine

Clark sat astride his horse as they rode through the countryside. He was with Lex’s friends but the man himself, had yet not appeared.

“Where is Lex? He was supposed to join us.” Bruce asked.

“He won’t be long; he is on his new stallion Hephestion.” Dick grinned. “Fearsome brute only Lex can ride him.”

“That is so like Lex.” Bruce sighed.

“I think Chloe has a fine seat on a horse.”

Chloe grinned at her cousin. “Thank you kind sir.”

“That she does but not like Lex.” Bruce drooled at the thought of Lex’s thighs across the horse wishing that it could have been him.

Chloe’s heart broke again as the man she loved, once again did not notice her. It had been nice that Clark had tried to get his attention for her.

“Well I still think she is amazing.” Clark laughed as Chloe blushed beautifully.

Bruce moved closer to Clark. “I uhhh, heard this curious exchange between Lionel and Lord Edge. He was guaranteeing 10,000 guineas on the delivery of the goods and they seem to be looking in your direction.”

Clark looked nervous for a moment and then smiled. “It’s probably just one of their gambling plots.”

They all heard a horse neigh; turning there was Lex on Hephestion. The horse reared up onto its back legs. It was trying to shake Lex off but the young man remained atop.

“Oh my goodness what a magnificent beast.” Bruce muttered. Clark looked at him wondering if he was talking about the horse or the man.

Lex rode towards them and stopped his horse as soon as he got there. “My apologies for keeping you waiting.”

Clark just smiled, silently agreeing with what Bruce had said. Lex’s gaze landed on his and they just sat there looking at each other with intensity. The rest of the world faded from around them until it was only the two of them that existed.

Bruce watched the two of them, not liking the look. He gave his horse a nudge and rode of moving in front of them breaking the spell that had wound around them. With one last smile, Clark followed Bruce leaving Lex a little confused. It wasn’t long before he caught up with them.

XXXXX

Clark sat down looking in the mirror, sighing at his reflection. Glancing down he noticed the strawberries on the side that he had picked. Grabbing the bowl he headed through the door and back down to see Lady Luthor.

“Good evening my Lady.” Clark said grinning, the smile left he face because sitting in her large seat was Lex. “Oh. I came to see your mother.”

“My mother? Is there any secret that can be kept from you in this house?”

Clark smiled. “I found it by accident.”

“The devil you did.” Lex replied in a friendly voice.

“I just came to bring her these.”

Lex stood and looked at the bowl. “Ahhh strawberries, so early. Where did they come from?”

“From your own garden my Lord.”

“My mother has a frail heart; she is resting at the moment.”

“Would you please make sure she gets these, with my love.” Clark said.

Lex walked to stand in front of Clark. “I am glad that you have found someone to love at Mandrake. In the short time you have been here, you have found out all our guarded secrets.”

“You can trust me.”

“Can I?” Lex asked softly.

“You have the hand of Kent on it.” Clark held out his hand.

Lex took hold of the hand and stroked it gently with his thumb, sending shivers through Clark’s body. “Such strong hands are the strong enough to hold these secrets.” There eyes met, so many emotions rushing between the two. It was confusing the young man he moved his hand away quickly and rushed out of the room.

Lex smiled knowing that there was something special between them, he had never felt this before and was looking forward to seeing where it would end up.

XXXXX

Lionel walked around the room. Dominic stood there watching him. “I must confess that I find Lex’s silence ominous. Since that hideous onslaught last night he has hardly said a single word to me”

“You have more to worry about than just that.” Dominic said. “Your men are still waiting for the rest of their money and patience is not one of the things that they are good at.”

“They shall have theirs as soon as I have mine.” A carriage arrived outside and Lionel smiled. “I am expecting gold and I am expecting it soon.”

Clark got ready to join everyone downstairs. “I beg you Clark, not to go down tonight.” Whitney muttered. “The evil that I have always felt here, I feel it stronger than ever. I am never wrong. Please don’t go down.”

“Whitney don’t be ridiculous. I confess this house is starting to grow on me.” He gave Whitney one last grin before leaving the room.

The young servant sighed, his chest feeling tight with worry.

XXXXX

Clark walked down the large staircase. A servant walked up to hi, “Mr Kent, his Lordship has asked me to tell you that your dog has been hurt.”

“Hurt, where?” Clark asked.

“This way.” The servant walked away and Clark followed him. A carriage stood outside waiting. “They will take you to him sir.”

Clark climbed in with no thought; everything about him was worried about his dog. He was pulled roughly into the carriage when Clark looked up, sitting there was Morgan Edge.

Chapter Ten

The carriage went away from Mandrake; inside Clark was struggling with Morgan. He didn’t want to use his strength to get away. To show what he could do in front of this evil man.

“When we return we will be married.” Morgan muttered as hands roamed Clark’s chest and down to his trousers.

“You must be insane to think I would marry you. I hate you, I loathe you. You make me shudder.”

“How exciting I long to make you shudder.”

“Let me go.” Clark begged.

“Damn you Clark, I offer you marriage, the finest house you can imagine. It is only out of kindest I offer you anything. I could take what I want, could take you without marriage. Suppose I make that fact known, Hmmmm. If I let people know how much you enjoyed it. Where would you be then?”

“I’ll kill you myself.”

Clark yelled as his shirt was ripped down the front, as were the fastenings of his trousers.

A loud gunshot echoed outside of the carriage as it pulled to a stop. Morgan stopped what he was doing.

“Out of the carriage.” A highway man sat on his horse, his face covered a gun pointed at the door.

Morgan climbed out first, slowly followed by Clark.

“I’ll have your neck for this.” Morgan growled.

“No doubt.” The highwayman muttered amused.

“Give me your money, your watch and any other valuables.”

Morgan handed over his money. “Take it and be damned.”

“Thank you.”

Clark reached into his pocket and pulled out his money.

“No sir, I don’t take from handsome young men.”

“Sir, would you help me?” Clark asked.

“You look like someone should.” He noticed the torn clothing, which was why he had been gracious before and not taken the money.

“This man was trying to carry me off. Would you take me back to Mandrake House?”

The Highway man laughed. “God bless my soul. If I’d known I was going to be doing this I would have come out on my white horse.” He reached out a hand and helped Clark climb on the horse behind him. “Up you come then.” He handed over a blanket so Clark could rap himself up.

“Are you insane going with a man like that?” Morgan snarled.

The Highwayman pointed his gun straight at Morgan. “Would he be sane staying with a man like you?” He fired the gun and scared the carriage away leaving Morgan stranded all alone in the woods. The two of them rode off.

“I’ll see you hanged.” Morgan yelled out to the two disappearing figures.

XXXXX

Once they were far enough away the Highwayman slowed the horse to a trot.

“The name is Oliver, I was an innkeeper once. The wife ran off with a villain. I caught up with them but he laughed at me. I just hit him and he died, that’s me been on the run ever since. There’s Mandrake, sir up yonder. I daren’t come any closer.”

“I’ll never be able to thank you enough for your help.” Clark told the other man honestly.

“A good deed in a wicked world and all of that.” He grinned at Clark slowing the horse down. “Be lucky.” Oliver called out as he rode away.

Clark watched him leave and made his way back to Mandrake. The blanket wrapped tightly around his shoulders he made his way quietly through the house. Standing there at the top of one the staircases was Lex.

His blue eyes narrowed as he saw the blanket wrapped around Clark’s shoulders. Moving forward he pulled it away and saw the torn clothes beneath. Jealousy surged through his body.

“What happened?” He demanded.

Clark looked down not wanting to cause more problems. “I can’t tell you. You wouldn’t believe me.”

Lex gripped hold of Clark’s arm. “Let me be the judge of that, tell me.”

“I can’t.”

“I see you’re just like all the rest. Taking the moonlight, I believe it’s called. Was it Chloe?” Lex shook him. “Or Dick Grayson was he your fancy?”

“How dare you, if you must know I was lured outside in your father’s name.”

“My father?”

“Yes and then I was taken by the man I hate more than anyone else, and then he tried to force himself on me.” The night had fallen taken its toll Clark slumped in Lex’s arms.

“Lord Edge.” Lex muttered coldly.

XXXXX

After Clark was put to bed, Lex went straight to see his father.

“It didn’t work.”

“What?” Lionel answered innocently.

“Edge and Mr Kent, your nasty little plot. It failed.”

“Have you lost your mind?” Lionel stared at his son.

“You arranged to have him abducted.”

“What a ridiculous fantasy.” Lionel sniffed.

“Mr Kent escaped; he is back in the house.” Lex glared at his father and spoke slowly, controlling. “I have spoken to him.”

“Whatever happened I played no part in it.”

“What did he offer you?” Lex’s eyes never strayed from his father.

“I have no idea what you mean.”

“Your price?”

“Heaven’s above, that simpering creature where would he find such a match?” Lionel fidgeted on his seat aware of his son’s gaze. “One day he would have been thankful for it.”

“How much?” Lex repeated once more.

“I swear that question is indecent, if Morgan Edge gave me a little present for the introduction.”

Lex walked around the table to his father. “I want the truth.”

“Very well, the devil take you. He was giving me 10,000 guineas. Which was nothing considering that she was bringing a dowry of 80,000. I will not have that nothing marrying you.”

“10,000 that is your price for selling one of MY guests out of MY house to a lecher”

“It was not like that.”

“It is a stain on the honour of the name Luthor that we will never live down.” Lex leant on the chair shaking his head.

Lionel stood up. “That is all life means to you the Luthor’s of Mandrake. The tedium of listening to it my whole life, my family, my wife and now my son. Mandrake maybe your mistress but it is not mine. Well have I silenced you at last?” Lionel laughed at his son.

“Mandrake will be closed, the tunnels will be blocked and you will be sent abroad.”

“Lex you can’t be serious, you can’t banish me, and you cannot.

“But first there is something I must do.”

XXXXX

Lex and Morgan stood back to back pistols in their hands. They walked away from each other pacing.

Morgan turned early, as he did so Dick called out. Morgan fired and Lex fell to the ground.

TBC
Back to top Go down

Hazard of Hearts Clex Smallville 9-10/13 Adult
Page 1 of 1