Slash-World
Bienvenue sur le forum Slash World, veuillez vous connecter pour pouvoir surfer tranquillement - Welcome on the forum Slash World, please connect you to be able to surf quietly
Slash-World
Bienvenue sur le forum Slash World, veuillez vous connecter pour pouvoir surfer tranquillement - Welcome on the forum Slash World, please connect you to be able to surf quietly
Slash-World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum about the slash around the world, the janto, the mcshep and more.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hazard of Hearts Clex Smallville 6/13 Adult

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wereleopard58

wereleopard58

Hazard of Hearts Clex Smallville 6/13  Adult Empty
PostSubject: Hazard of Hearts Clex Smallville 6/13 Adult   Hazard of Hearts Clex Smallville 6/13  Adult Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug - 17:24

Title: Hazard of Hearts

Author: Wereleopard58

Rating: FRAO (NC-17)

Summary: Clark Kent meets Lord Lex Luthor who wins him in a bet.

Disclaimer: I do not own Smallville or Barbara Cartland’s a Hazard of Hearts. Come on give me a break I have been training away from home.

Feedback: Would appreciate it but happy you are actually reading this *g*

Chapter Six

Clark wandered through the large house, heading back to his room. Clark stopped and hid away as he saw Lionel open a secret door way that looked like paneling. When the door closed Clark felt around the edges trying to guess his way in. The door clicked and opened.

“Are you interested in paneling?” Lex’s voice said from behind him.

Clark turned suddenly. “Yes.” He answered automatically. His throat went dry as he looked at the other man in his riding car. Tight trousers encasing his legs, a jacket that fit his lean body and his in hand tapping the end of it into his palm was his riding crop. Clark groaned silently. He could not be attracted to this man; this was the man that had won him in a bet. “Well that is,” Clark stuttered. “We had something like it in the library at my home.”

Lex sauntered his way to Clark. Clark tried to breath but his chest felt tight.

“In this house it does no good to be curious.” Lex said. “You must have heard that Mandrake is haunted, you never know what ghosts you might meet.”

Clark smiled shyly at Lex. “Well, if Mandrake is haunted I can’t blame the ghosts. It’s so beautiful.” His mind wandered off at the beauty that was this house.

Lex’s eyes widened ever so slightly. Clark looked back at him and blushed with embarrassment at the heat that emanated from those cool blue orbs.

“I like to hear you say that. I love Mandrake.” Lex moved forward and indicated for Clark to follow him. As they walked through the house Lex explained about it and how each generation had added a section. “It is a great house and a gracious one.” Clark looked at the other man and smiled, they made their way back to Clark’s room. “Are you happy here?”

“There are so many strangers.” Clark replied not wanting to insult him.

“You are happy when I place you next to your cousin Chloe at dinner.” Lex’s voice was cool, emotionless.

“I am very fond of Chloe.”

“Do you contemplate marrying her?” As they reached the bedroom door.

“I do not, any more than she wishes to marry me. She’s in love with Bruce Wayne.”

“And you?” Lex asked.

“I’m in love with no one.” Clark stated as a matter of fact.

Lex stared deeply into Clark’s eyes. “At least of all to the man whom you are betrothed?” Clark could not look away from those intense eyes. “Shall I make you fall in love with me Clark? Are you afraid of love or merely of me?”

Clark rushed into his room closing the door behind him, his heart pounding. His trousers tight, Clark had to fight the urge of just pulling Lex into his arms, of finding out what was underneath those clothes. To feel the lean muscle, he leant against the door breathing heavily.

Lex turned away, a thoughtful look. He saw Clark’s eyes darken with desire, with a smirk he walked away.]

Clark could hear Lex leave; he opened the door slightly and watches the other man walk away. His eyes glued to hips as they swayed sexily.

“If only he didn’t have that coat.” Clark muttered and blushed red with embarrassment at what he had just said.

XXXXX

Men in a long boat, oars pushing through the water in the darkness made their way to hidden entrance. The moon only, at the odd moment hitting them.

XXXXX

Inside Mandrake, the party was in full swing. Clark was on the floor dancing with an attractive young Captain.

“It is true, that this part of the coast is alive with smugglers.” The Captain said.

“But surely you have your patrols?” Clark asked.

“There are so many uninhabited places on this cove that we couldn’t patrol them all.” He explained. “The boats that the smugglers use simply out run us, if and when we find them.”

“What do they smuggle?” Clark liked to talk to interesting people.

“The finest velvet’s, brandy, tobacco, silks and satins. The annoying thing is that the gold they get for them leaves the country as well.”

XXXXX

The dirty looking me rowed they were into a large cavern, hidden away.

XXXXX

Morgan and Lionel sat playing cards. Morgan pulled across all the coins that he had just won in the last hand.

“The devil take you Edge.” Lionel muttered.

Morgan grinned. “I do hope so Lionel. I couldn’t bear to be parted with you.”

“You shall pay for that.”

“Do you challenge me again?” Morgan asked.

“To eternity.” Lionel smirked.

“50 guineas?”

“100.” Lionel placed a pouch on the table full of coins.

“You reckless man.” Edge laughed.

A manservant walked to the table, with a tray in his hand. Lionel picked up the piece of paper that was on it and read the note.

“My apologies Morgan, the challenge will have to wait.” Lionel stood and walked away.

“Shall you be back?” He asked but there was no answer as Lionel had already disappeared into the crowd.

XXXXX

Lex was dancing with Bruce; a frown appeared on his face as he saw his father stalking through the room with a determined look on his face.

XXXXX

Lionel walked into his room and standing there was his servant Dominic.

“They weren’t supposed to be here for another four days. I should have foreseen it. Grab the money.” He ordered Dominic.

“This fills a little bit light to me?” Dominic muttered.

“Give me that.” Lionel snatched it away from him.

“You have not been dipping into it?”

“A few guineas here, a few guineas there. I thought I had time to win the money back.”

“What will you do?” Dominic asked.

“Hold your tongue.” Lionel raised his voice. “Give me my cane, I shall be back directly.” The elder Luthor made his way to the secret door and went through.

He tightened his jacket around him as he made his way down the stone stairs, making his way beneath the house through a passage until he reached the caverns. Torches alight all around so he could see easily, the pouch clutched in his hand.

“Hurry up.” A smuggler called out.

“Are you mad coming on a night with a full moon?” Lionel asked trying to get the upper hand.

“It was pitch black when we left.”

“Give me the paper.” Lionel ordered. The smuggler handed it over. Lionel walked around checking to make sure that everything was accounted for.

XXXXX

Clark stood on the balcony watching guards all in red matching into the main entrance. A manservant stood taking the message from the Captain to the owner of the house, Lex.

Clark watched the servant and head straight for Lex, who was walking down with Bruce at his side.

The man whispered into Lex’s ear. Lex looked around, spotted Clark and headed towards the young man.

“My dear Mr Kent, how handsome you look. I do hope you are enjoying yourself.” Lex took hold of Clark’s hand pulling him close he gave him a kiss on the cheek and whispered. “Warn my father that the coastguard is here; get through the door behind the paneling.”

Clark pulled away and walked off, the feel of Lex’s lips still stayed on his cheek.

XXXXX

“You caught me unawares. I was not expecting you until next week.” Lionel told them.

“This week, next week what does it matter?” Graves snarled. “When you tell us that you are short.”

“You shall have your gold.” Lionel growled at them. “It will have to be half now and half later.” The smugglers started to yell. “You ungrateful filthy swine. Who paid for your boat? Who made the connections? Where would you be if it were not for me?”

“His Lordship has never let us down before and it is right we are four days early.” Myers walked into the middle of the group.

XXXXX

Clark rushed to the paneling, looking around to make sure he was alone he opened it, walked through and closed it behind him. Heading down the stairs to the caverns.

XXXXX

“It’s a tidy living for all of us.” Myers walked around talking to his fellow smugglers. “Let’s not spoil it; I say we take half the money now and the rest later.”

The others nodded in agreement, all apart from one.

“It’s not alright by me.” Graves muttered. “I want my money now.” He walked over and grabbed Lionel.

“Take your paw of me.” Lionel used his cane to push the man away. “And keep your distance. Your stench sickens me”

Clark arrived and saw the group of men. “The coastguard is here and soldiers.” He said quickly.

“Myers, quickly get out of here.” Lionel ordered.

“Not until we get our money.” Graves yelled.

“You fool there is no more.” Lionel spat out.

Graves turned around to his fellow smugglers. “Right then lads, we will take it out of his hide.”

Lionel pulled a sword from his cane and as Graves turned back he ran the sword through the smuggler. The man fell to the ground. Clark turned away, his tanned coloured skin paling at what he had just seen.

Lionel pulled the sword out. “I will send word when I have the rest of your money. Make sure that is removed.” He pointed at the body and walked towards Clark. “Stitch yourself together man, haven’t you ever seen a wild boar speared before” Lionel straightened his jacket. “Come let us rejoin our guests.”

“Move.” Myers called out watching Lionel walk away and then helping the others to pick up the dead body.

TBC
Back to top Go down

Hazard of Hearts Clex Smallville 6/13 Adult
Page 1 of 1