Slash-World
Bienvenue sur le forum Slash World, veuillez vous connecter pour pouvoir surfer tranquillement - Welcome on the forum Slash World, please connect you to be able to surf quietly
Slash-World
Bienvenue sur le forum Slash World, veuillez vous connecter pour pouvoir surfer tranquillement - Welcome on the forum Slash World, please connect you to be able to surf quietly
Slash-World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum about the slash around the world, the janto, the mcshep and more.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hazard of Hearts Clex Smallville 7-8/13 Adult

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wereleopard58

wereleopard58

Hazard of Hearts Clex Smallville 7-8/13  Adult Empty
PostSubject: Hazard of Hearts Clex Smallville 7-8/13 Adult   Hazard of Hearts Clex Smallville 7-8/13  Adult Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug - 17:28

Title: Hazard of Hearts

Author: Wereleopard58

Rating: FRAO (NC-17)

Summary: Clark Kent meets Lord Lex Luthor who wins him in a bet.

Disclaimer: I do not own Smallville or Barbara Cartland’s a Hazard of Hearts. Come on give me a break I have been training away from home.

Feedback: Would appreciate it but happy you are actually reading this *g*

Chapter Seven

Lionel made his way down the staircase, Clark right on his heels.

“Father, may I introduce Captain Jackson who is searching the area for smugglers.” Lex said. He left them after the introductions had finished, he didn’t want to stand there and listen to his father lie, again.

“Lord, how exciting.” Lionel said smoothly. “Have you found any yet?”

“No your Lordship, we have had news of a fast boat in the area and hoped that we could search your shoreline?” Captain Jackson asked.

“But of course, perhaps you would like to take a stroll through my guests; there are some desperate fellows among them.” Lionel smirked. Clark looked at the man in disgust, he had just seen the elder Luthor kill someone but he was acting if there was nothing strange about that.

“That won’t be necessary your Lordship, just the shoreline.”

“If you catch any I want first sight of them. I hear they’re vastly terrifying.” Lionel said easily.

Captain Jackson looked at him. “They’re less terrifying after a touch of cold steel.”

“So I’ve heard.” Lionel replied.

Clark wanted to open his mouth, to tell the Captain what he had seen but Lex had trusted him and he couldn’t betray that.

Lionel watched the coastguard and the soldiers leave, moving slowly down the staircase. Eyes intent on the men as they marched out.

“I have heard of many ways of leaving a losing bet but aren’t you dramatizing rather?” Morgan laughed as he walked forwards.

“My leaving our game had nothing to do with this military intrusion. You must remember that I left sometime before they arrived.” Lionel explained.

“I do, it also occurs to me that the silk, that my little fancy over there is wearing so handsomely.” Morgan indicated to Clark who was still standing on the staircase. “He also seems to have had a fright recently that the silk could not have come from this country, as indeed does this.” Morgan fingered the shirt that Lionel was wearing.

“Unhand me sir.” Lionel said. “You are to sharp.”

“Good gracious Lionel, you know me dim as a poor mans candle. I can just see the puzzle piecing together.”

“You do?” Lionel asked curious at were this conversation was going.

“Hmmmm,” Morgan nodded. “It is something that pre-occupies me; I would probably forget the whole thing were I to find myself united with the delicious silken creature whom is just standing behind us.”

Clark moved foot to foot uncomfortable at the conversation. “Your Lordship, I am tired and may asked to be excused.” The young mattered uttered just wanting to escape.

“You may go.” Lionel said.

“Lionel, I have a proposition for you.” Morgan grinned.

XXXXX

Clark ran up the stairs wanting to get away as quick as he could. He ran around the corner and straight into the arms of Lex.

Lex could see that there was something wrong. “What, what is it? What’s happened?”

Clark could not speak he just tugged Lex into his arms, wrapping his muscular arms around Lex’s waist and burying his head in Lex’s neck. The feel of the other man and the smell was something that Clark wanted to memorise. Lex stood there frozen his arms out not knowing what to do.

Clark’s eyes widened when he felt himself get hard and whom he was hugging. He ran away leaving a very stunned Lex.

Lex watched the young man run up the staircase his eyes not leaving that spot until he was sure Clark would not return.

Chapter Eight

The next morning Clark felt that he had to get out, just for a walk. He looked out of the window as he got ready. As he headed out, Clark heard a noise behind the locked door in his room. Frowning he walked over to it. It was open. He slowly made his way through another door and down a spiral staircase. Finally he arrived in a room which looked liked a library, books lined the whole room. Te desk was messy and covered in papers.

A secret door, which had looked like books opened and in walked an attractive older woman. Clark looked around embarrassed at being caught.

The woman smiled brightly. “Hello, how nice of you to visit me. Do you know I saw you the first night you were here, through the door in the turret room? There hadn’t been anyone there in such a long time. Who are you?” She asked.

“Well, my story is a strange one. My name is Clark Kent and I was won by Lord Luthor.” Clark grinned

“By Lord Luthor, you were really?” She sounded excited about it. “Oh what a rogue the fellow must be.”

“I heard voices my Lady Luthor.” A woman said as she walked in.

Clark frowned and looked at the woman.

“It’s alright Pamela. We have a charming guest. Could you please get us some tea?” Lady Luthor asked. “Poor Pamela, she knows that nobody should be here.” She moved around the table to where there were seats and indicated for Clark to sit down. “She probably thinks that you came down the chimney.”

“Lady Luthor, you’re dead.” Clark muttered confused.

“I feel in love with the idea of being in love. Lionel turned my head; he was such a charming man. Once we married he went through my money so quickly with all of his gambling. We were on the verge of being bankrupt, but there was a huge trust fund that went to my son on my death. We waited until he went on the grand tour of Europe and then I died and he became Lord Luthor and a very rich man. All our money troubles were solved. I retired down here.”

Clark listened to her. “But that’s terrible.”

“Not for me, but for poor Lex.” She sighed. “You see I’ve always been a scholar, books are my life and I wanted to write the history of our family and the history of Mandrake. It’s my life’s work.”

“But why poor Lex?” Clark wanted to know more about the enigmatic young man.

“My son is the most honourable man I know. When he had found out what had happened he was like a crazy man. Then he realised that there was nothing he could do about it without disgracing me or his father, so finally he accepted it. But, it changed him. He used to be such a laughing, open, joyous young man. He became bitter, cynical man. He was like a locked door, detesting the fact that he was living a lie.”

Clark laughed softly. “A locked door.”

“Oh dear, I shouldn’t be telling you all of this. Except you had guessed the important part but I am still vulnerable to a handsome face. You do realise that I have put myself in your hands.”

“They’re safe hands.” Clark smiled at her.

“Do you love me son?”

“No.”

“Does he love you?”

Clark laughed loudly. “Why should he.”

“Oh what I would give to me in his shoes.” She flirted.

Clark’s face lit up with happiness. He was so glad to have found someone to talk to.

XXXXX

Lex’s face was taut with anger, he stalked across the room.

“I didn’t mind the occasional case of brandy, every does that.” Lex muttered.

“It was only occasional.” His father said. “I swear.”

“Stop lying to me.” Lex glared at him. “I know everything; you are now running a huge criminal conspiracy.”

“Criminal conspiracy.” Lionel laughed.

“I’ve let you use me. I’ve always detested gambling. I’ve allowed myself to get a cruel and sinister reputation by using my good luck against any fool willing to take me on. I thought the money was going on Mandrake, I knew you were squandering some.”

“The merest amount.”

“I didn’t mind that so much. Now I find out that the money was being used to buy illegal contraband. How much did you make, double, triple.” Lionel reached over to grab another drink. Lex’s hand swung past his face and hit the decanter; it smashed into a million pieces when it hit the floor. Brandy covering the floor, the room thick with its smell. Lionel paled; he had never seen his son this angry before. “Still it’s not enough, it’s not enough for you my money, your gambling, the smuggling but you still want more, more, more. You’re insane with greed.” Lex took a deep breath. “You disgust me. It’s got to stop, for the honour of the family it is going to stop.”

“And if I refuse?” Lionel smirked confidently.

“I will have the underground caverns and passages to the sea blocked up.”

Lionel laughed. “You could not do that to Mandrake, it has been part of the house for centuries.”

Lex looked at his father, eyes cold. “I will do it.”

Lionel stood up walked away from his son and turned. “Have you considered what I will do?” He asked. “I would reveal that your mother was still alive. It would bring the world crashing around your ears.”

“You have used that threat once to often father. I am close to the point well you may tell and be damned. Try me. You WILL obey me. It stops here.” With one last glare at his father Lex turned and walked out of the room.

TBC
Back to top Go down

Hazard of Hearts Clex Smallville 7-8/13 Adult
Page 1 of 1