Slash-World
Bienvenue sur le forum Slash World, veuillez vous connecter pour pouvoir surfer tranquillement - Welcome on the forum Slash World, please connect you to be able to surf quietly
Slash-World
Bienvenue sur le forum Slash World, veuillez vous connecter pour pouvoir surfer tranquillement - Welcome on the forum Slash World, please connect you to be able to surf quietly
Slash-World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum about the slash around the world, the janto, the mcshep and more.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To The Rescue 7/7 Janto,Ianto/Dr (kind of) TW/Dr Who Adult

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wereleopard58

wereleopard58

To The Rescue 7/7  Janto,Ianto/Dr (kind of)  TW/Dr Who Adult Empty
PostSubject: To The Rescue 7/7 Janto,Ianto/Dr (kind of) TW/Dr Who Adult   To The Rescue 7/7  Janto,Ianto/Dr (kind of)  TW/Dr Who Adult Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug - 18:32

Title: To The Rescue

Author: Wereleopard

Rating: will be nc-17

Pairing: Jack/Ianto

Spoilers: KKBB

Disclaimer: I do not own anything from Torchwood.

N/B Please remember when I wrote this we had no idea who Gray was, so it is kind of AU then *g*. Thank you to Jennie for beta’ing

Chapter Seven

Gray waited for a bit and then made his way out, it took a little time but he finally managed to find where Ianto and the other man had gone. He waited not far from the room not sure exactly what he was going to do, just knowing that he couldn’t allow anyone to have Ianto.

Just as he was above to move, that was when he saw him. His dad. There was a group of people with him and they all went into Ianto’s room. Gray moved silently behind them and looked to see what was going on. His jaw hit the floor when he saw what was going on, moving back he hid behind the door so he could still see and hear but no one would know he was there especially one Captain Jack Harkness.

XXXXX

“What the hell is going on?” Jack’s voice was cool and deadly.

Ianto and the Doctor stopped kissing but apart from that not moving at all.

“Jack…” The Doctor started to talk.

Jack held out his hand. “Before you speak could you please remove your hand from down his pants and Ianto take your hand of the Doctor’s ass and the both of you bloody well get dressed.”

Ianto and the Doctor jumped off the bed grabbing their shirts and getting dressed as quickly as they could.

“Look Jack we had to make it look as real as we could. Servants kept coming in and telling us how Ianto was going to be ‘real’ busy, if you get my meaning. We were just buying time before you came.”

Gray had enough, if he wasn’t going to allow a stranger to have Ianto, there was no way in hell he was going to let his dad. “Hey dad.”

Everyone turned, surprised looks covered their faces when they realised whom the young man was talking to, all but one. Ianto.

“Gray, oh my good Gray.” Jack moved forward but his son held up his hand stopping him in his tracks.

“Don’t, if I had wanted to see you before now I would have. If I had my way you wouldn’t have know I was here.”

“Then why are you standing there?” Jack asked very confused.

“I want Ianto.”

Jack turned to look at his lover.

“I haven’t done anything Jack.”

“What the hell is going on? I ask you on a date so I can tell you that I love you. You then get kidnapped and everyone wants you.” Jack smiled at Ianto. “I can understand why they want you. I just wanted something normal for when I told you how I felt.”

Ianto froze, slowly a goofy smile appeared on his face. “You love me?”

“Of course I do Ianto.” Jack moved towards him.

“Jack, Ianto sorry mates but there really isn’t anytime for that now.” Owen grinned at them.

“There is always time, but for once Owen I agree with you.” Jack grinned at his family...

“Hold it, doesn’t Ianto get a say in this?” Gray asked not willing to give up.

“Awwwww is everyone fighting over eye candy here, he really must be a good piece of ass.” John said from the doorway ignoring the glares he was receiving. “Jack. Let Gray have him or the ponce in the coat. You and I can have some fun together.”

Ianto opened and closed his mouth, anger surged through him.

The Doctor stared at the intruder. “A ponce? Me?”

“Ianto?” Jack turned away from John and held his hand out too his young lover...

Ianto smiled and took it, but they all knew that they had to get out of here and now. The guards would be showing up any minute now.

Gray watched them leave, his face emotionless. He wasn’t about to give up.

“So where do they from?”

“21st Century, Cardiff, Wales.” John muttered.

“Could you get me there, to where they are from? The exact time so Ianto knows who I am?”

“Why?” John asked turning to look at the other man.

“Easy, you want my father, that is going to give me nightmares. I want Ianto. If we work together we will both get what we want.”

John grinned. “I think this could be the start of a beautiful friendship.”

Gray gave him a confused look. “What?”

XXXXX

They ran down the long corridor with guards quickly on their heels. The owner did not want to lose Ianto as the young man was going to be his biggest money earner.

Turning the corner, that was where she was. The Tardis.

Ianto stopped in front as the Doctor unlocked it. “Cool.” He had read about it and seen files but this was his first time in person.

“Not now Ianto.” Jack muttered as he pulled him into the police box.

“Wow.” Ianto turned around in a complete circle. “This is amazing.” He said smiling at the Doctor.

Jack’s eyes narrowed, he understood why they did it but that did not help the jealousy. He grabbed Ianto and pulled him into his arms and before the other man could say anything Jack kissed him. Kissed him with every fibre of his being the anger, the worry, the jealousy and most of all love.

Ianto wrapped his arms around Jack and fell into the kiss. Showing Jack how sorry he was, how much he missed him and how much he loved him.

Jack’s hands slid down to cup Ianto’s ass. The Doctor shook his head and smiled at the ownership display. Ianto felt Jack’s erection, slowly he moved his own body against getting hard himself.

Tosh, Gwen and Martha stood watching, all blushing but not being able to take their eyes of the two men.

“That’s hot.” Martha muttered and the other two women nodded in agreement.

Owen shook his head Jack was his boss and Ianto had become like a brother, it was wrong, so very wrong to watch them together. “Could you please not do that, I am starting to feel ill.”

Jack and Ianto pulled away from each other.

“Doctor, take us home.” Jack asked.

The Doctor grinned and nodded as the Torchwood team finally welcomed back Ianto.

XXXXX

Jack walked too and fro as the Doctor and Ianto talked in his office. It was the first time that he felt truly jealous, after all who could compete with the Doctor.

That was when he stopped and realised how Ianto felt, after all the times he had talked about the time lord. Now was the time to show Ianto how he actually felt.

Laughter echoed around the hub as the Doctor and Ianto came back. Jack’s eyes narrowed as he saw the Doctor’s hand on Ianto’s back.

“Jack, if you are not good to this young man I will come and take him away. He looks good is tidy and loves a suit.” The Doctor turned to Ianto. “You have my number, call me anytime.”

Jack grabbed Ianto and pulled him into his arms. “Of course I will take care of him.”

The Doctor laughed as he walked off, not before giving Ianto a kiss.

XXXXX

Gray stood with John Hart.

“So are you ready?” Gray asked the other man.

“Let’s get the party started.” John said.

“What?” Gray asked with a confused look as the light enveloped them.

The End

N/B There is a possibility of a sequel if people want one lol
Back to top Go down

To The Rescue 7/7 Janto,Ianto/Dr (kind of) TW/Dr Who Adult
Page 1 of 1