Slash-World
Bienvenue sur le forum Slash World, veuillez vous connecter pour pouvoir surfer tranquillement - Welcome on the forum Slash World, please connect you to be able to surf quietly
Slash-World
Bienvenue sur le forum Slash World, veuillez vous connecter pour pouvoir surfer tranquillement - Welcome on the forum Slash World, please connect you to be able to surf quietly
Slash-World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum about the slash around the world, the janto, the mcshep and more.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To The Rescue 5-6/7 Janto,Ianto/Dr (kind of) TW/Dr Who Adult

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wereleopard58

wereleopard58

To The Rescue 5-6/7  Janto,Ianto/Dr (kind of)  TW/Dr Who Adult Empty
PostSubject: To The Rescue 5-6/7 Janto,Ianto/Dr (kind of) TW/Dr Who Adult   To The Rescue 5-6/7  Janto,Ianto/Dr (kind of)  TW/Dr Who Adult Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug - 18:31

Title: To The Rescue

Author: Wereleopard

Rating: will be nc-17

Pairing: Jack/Ianto

Spoilers: KKBB

Disclaimer: I do not own anything from Torchwood.

N/B Please remember when I wrote this we had no idea who Gray was, so it is kind of AU then *g*. Thank you to Jennie for beta’ing

Chapter Five

As quickly as the attack happened it was over. Ianto lay on the floor not knowing what was going to happen next, when he hard a voice.

“Ianto?” The voice was gentle... “Are you ok?”

Ianto looked up. “Gray?” He whispered.

Gray held out his hand to help Ianto to his feet. He stroked the Welshman’s face softly.
“Are you ok?” He repeated his earlier question.

“I am, thanks to you.”

“Well I couldn’t let anything happen to you, now could I?” Gray moved forward suddenly and kissed him.

Ianto pulled back his eyes full of confusion. “What are you doing?”

“Kissing you obviously.” Gray moved forwards again, Ianto backed further away.

“I don’t think so.” Ianto turned and walked away.

“Ianto, wait. I’m sorry.” Gray ran after him, when he caught up with Ianto. “I am sorry.”

Ianto turned his blue eyes cool. “Don’t do that again.”

“I won’t I promise.” Gray paused for a moment and then grinning mischeviously. “Unless you want me to and you ask really really nicely.”

Ianto shook his head but couldn’t stop the laugh.

“Gray I’ve been looking for you.” A very annoying and familiar voice called out. “Well look who it is, hello eye candy.”

“Captain Hart.” Ianto said politely.

John watched for a moment looking and notice how Gray looked at Ianto, with lust. Like father like son, he couldn’t help but laugh.

“Oh this is just too good to be true.” Two blank faces looked at him. “It gets even better looks like neither of you know.”

“Know what John?” Gray asked.

“Eye candy here is the shag piece of your dad.”

Ianto froze. “His dad?” He repeated slowly.

“Yes Captain Jack Harkness!”

Gray glared at the two men. He had always lived in his fathers shadow, Gray had never seemed to measure up. Now, the one man he wanted more then anyone he ever had was with his father. Once again dad had got their first. Gray suddenly smiled he could win Ianto away, killing two birds with one stone. Getting one over on his father and having Ianto in his bed.

XXXXX

The Tardis finally arrived on the pleasure ship. Only Jack and the Doctor headed out, they didn’t want to stand out too much.

They slowly made their way down a corridor and stopped outside a large window.

That was when Jack saw a familiar suited man who made his heart ache.

“There he is.” Jack pointed him out to the Doctor.

“Jack Harkness?” A male voice called out.

Jack turned and walking towards him was one of the slaves. “Semati. It’s been a long time.”

“Jack you know you can’t go in there, you are still banned.”

Jack smiled and then turned back to the window. “Him?”

Semati followed Jack’s finger to see whom he was looking at. “Ahhhh Ianto, he’s made them a lot of money.”

Jack’s heart broke imagining what they had put the man he loved through.

“Really?” The Doctor said quietly concerned eyes watching his friend.

“Yes and he hasn’t even had sex with anyone yet.”

Jack’s head shot up. “What do you mean?”

“It’s this kissing competition thing they have going on. When he first arrived some of the patrons grabbed and kissed him but Ianto did nothing stood their stiffly and then asked if they wanted a drink. So the big boss now charges people to kiss him and if he moans they get to break him in. You won’t be able to get near to him Jack.”

They watched as Semati walked away.

The Doctor grinned suddenly. “You may not be able to go in there but I can.”

“Doctor?”

“Trust me Jack?”

Jack nodded in agreement.

XXXXX

The Doctor wandered around until he found the man that was taking names for Ianto.

“I would like to be next?” The Doctor said politely.

“I am sorry sir but there is a queue. I need to ask a few questions.”

“Ok ask them.”

“Name?”

“The Doctor.”

The man stared at him for a moment and then wrote it down.

“Race?”

“Timelord, last of.”

This time the man’s mouth opened and closed. “You’re a ti.i.i. lord.” He stuttered. “Of course you can go next."

Ianto watched the young man walk towards him and pull him into his arms. The Doctor moved his head so he could whisper in Ianto’s ear...

“I’m the Doctor, I am here with Jack and your friends. We need to get you out of here without making it too obvious. Ianto moan for me.”

Before Ianto could do anything, the Doctor’s mouth covered his.

Chapter Six

The Doctor knew that he had to make this look good. It had to seem as if they actually wanted each other. It was their only hope to get out of this room and to make an easy escape. He just hoped that Jack wouldn’t do anything stupid.

Ianto’s eyes closed of their own free will, the Doctor’s thumb brushed gently across his cheekbones. The young man only hoped that this was not a trap and he actually was who he said.

The Doctor’s tongue slid across the seam of Ianto’s mouth. Slowly it opened allowing him access. The time lord felt arms around his waist. The Doctor smiled against the very kissable lips, as his tongue entered the other man’s mouth exploring.

XXXXX

Jack stared through the window; he opened and closed his mouth. The Doctor had indeed managed to get to the front of the queue to see Ianto and what was he doing now. ...snogging him. His Ianto.

With one last withering glare at the two men he ran back to the Tardis to get help. Just in case they did need it and knowing their luck it was definitely to be safe then sorry.

XXXXX

Gray was just like the rest of the room, staring at the two men. Everything had gone quiet as soon as Ianto had reacted. This stranger had Ianto melting in his arms. That was when they heard it, the moan and it came deep from within Ianto’s chest.

Jealousy surged through him; this man was going to have Ianto. No one should be allowed him but Gray himself.

John walked up and stood just behind him. “They all thought they were going to pop eye candy’s cherry. They are definitely too late for that. Knowing Jack like I do they did it like bunnies in many place and positions. Toys and batteries included.”

Gray turned and glared at John who just laughed at him. The last thing he wanted to talk or think about was Ianto with anyone else but especially his father.

XXXXX

“Congratulations, you have won Ianto for one hour.” The man turned to one of the slaves. “Take them to a private room and make sure they have everything they need.” He leered at them.

Ianto felt his skin crawl at the look. Then an arm slid around his waist pulling tightly against a masculine body. Turning he looked at the Doctor who was smiling at him. Ianto couldn’t help but return the gesture.

XXXXX

Jack ran into the Tardis, everyone turned to look at him.

“Well what are you waiting for, lock and load. Let’s go get Ianto.”

Owen shook his head. “What films has Ianto been making you watch?”

“Where is he then?” Tosh asked.

“Currently being snogged by the Doctor.”

“He’s what?” Martha was sure that she had misheard.

“When I last saw them, the Doctor had his tongue down Ianto’s throat and if you don’t mind I would like to get before it goes any further. So if there are no more arguments can we please go?” Jack held up his hand to Gwen before she said anything. “It will take too long to explain and that can be done after we have Ianto, the Doctor and we are safe.”

XXXXX

The Doctor and Ianto stood there staring at each other in their ‘private’ room. The Doctor walked over and pulled Ianto into his arms, leaning forward he whispered into the other man’s ear feeling him shiver as his breath danced across it.

“This might be filmed we can take any chances that they won’t believe us. We need to make this look as real as we can until Jack and your friends get to us.”

“My friends?” Ianto asked hoping that this would prove that the man was telling the truth.

The Doctor smiled. “Yes Tosh, Owen and Gwen.”

Ianto pulled back and smiled a smile that made the sun look dull.

The Doctor pulled away took of his long overcoat and his suit jacket. He then untucked his shirt from his trousers. Ianto copied what he had done and then the two of them made their way over to the bed.

The Welshman lay down and stared up at the man that he believed Jack was in love with. The Doctor moved to lie next to him, kissing him softly.

The door opened and in walked a servant carrying lube and condoms. “Sorry we forget these.” Ianto blushed. “You won’t be doing much of that soon after he has finished you are booked for the rest of the night.”

“Leave now.” The Doctor said angrily. Once they were alone he turned back to Ianto, whose eyes were now bright with fear. “I won’t let that happen and neither will Jack. He’d move heaven and hell to keep you safe.”

The door opened once again, both men knew that this was going to keep happening. The Doctor reached over and unbuttoned Ianto’s shirt, kissing him, their tongues entwining. Ianto’s hands moved to undo the Doctors buttons. The time lord moved away from Ianto’s mouth and kisses his way across his face until he reached a plump lobe, nipping at it.

“Jack will be here soon. He doesn’t want anyone else to have you.”

Ianto arched into the Doctor’s tormenting hands that where on his chest.

“It’s you he wants.” The young man gasped.

The Doctor pulled back and looked at him. “You don’t know do you?”

“Know what?”

“That’s for Jack to tell you.”

The Doctor moved and kissed his way down Ianto’s chest licking and biting his nipples.

Once again there was movement from the door. It was obvious the some of the servants were into voyeurism.

“Doctor?” Ianto whispered knowing that they were going to have to go further...

The Doctor looked up. “I’m sorry Ianto.”

“We’ll do what we have until Jack and the others get here.”

“You are definitely an amazing man Ianto Jones.” The Doctor undid Ianto’s trousers and pulled down the zipper, gently pushing his hand down them. He was hoping that the others arrived soon before any more clothes where removed.

Ianto moaned and arched his body towards the gentle hand. He unconsciously wrapped a leg around the Doctor trying to get closer.

“I’m sorry.” Ianto mumbled embarrassed by how he was acting.

“Don’t be, you’re frustrated, scared and you miss your friends, your home and the man you love. You’re body is just trying to find a release.”

Their mouths met kissing slowly and sensuously. The Doctor’s hand was still down Ianto’s trousers, moving gently. One of Ianto’s hands slid down the Doctor’s back to his ass.

The door opened and once again the two men writhing on the bed ignored it just like the last time.

Jack stood his mouth open at the sight in front of him.

TBC
Back to top Go down

To The Rescue 5-6/7 Janto,Ianto/Dr (kind of) TW/Dr Who Adult
Page 1 of 1