Slash-World
Bienvenue sur le forum Slash World, veuillez vous connecter pour pouvoir surfer tranquillement - Welcome on the forum Slash World, please connect you to be able to surf quietly
Slash-World
Bienvenue sur le forum Slash World, veuillez vous connecter pour pouvoir surfer tranquillement - Welcome on the forum Slash World, please connect you to be able to surf quietly
Slash-World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum about the slash around the world, the janto, the mcshep and more.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seeds We Sow Series story 3 Something Supernatural 7-8/10 TW/Supernatural Sam/Ianto Adult

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wereleopard58

wereleopard58

Seeds We Sow Series story 3  Something Supernatural 7-8/10 TW/Supernatural Sam/Ianto Adult Empty
PostSubject: Seeds We Sow Series story 3 Something Supernatural 7-8/10 TW/Supernatural Sam/Ianto Adult   Seeds We Sow Series story 3  Something Supernatural 7-8/10 TW/Supernatural Sam/Ianto Adult Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug - 18:05

Title: Something Supernatural

Author: Wereleopard

Rating: will be nc-17 FRAO

Pairing: Jack/Ianto, Jack/Gwen, Ianto/Sam

Spoilers: umm will say all of Torchwood and Supernatural just to be safe.

Disclaimer: I do not own anything from Torchwood, or Supernatural. I wish.

Summary: Ianto and Jack have split up but someone new has come into Ianto’s life and makes him wonder if staying in Cardiff is the right thing for him.

Feedback. Would appreciate it but just hope you enjoy the story

I would like to thank Jennie for beta’ing this, great job and very much appreciated

Chapter Seven

Ianto logged off the computer; he felt relieved that he had asked for the transfer but now he was terrified. He could be stuck in America not knowing anyone. What if Sam just wanted to have a little fun in a foreign country and then forget all about him.

“I’ve dealt with numerous aliens, cannibals, Cybermen and Daleks I can bloody well move country and make new friends. I need to, I can’t do this anymore it hurts too much” Ianto ended with a whisper.

He headed to the conference room. “Would anyone like something to drink?” The only two people whom he did not what they drank was Sam and Dean

As Ianto left to make the drinks Jack followed him.

“Please Jack not now, we can’t do this now.” Ianto whispered. He was tired as none of them had hardly any sleep but he was emotionally tired as well.

“Ianto, I do love you. You know that right.”

Ianto looked at him with disbelief. “You are kidding, you are telling me this now when you are with Gwen and love her and that I am, kind of seeing, or fucking someone. That was how you phrased it right? You have no right to tell me that now, none. Leave me alone to make the drinks so we can deal with this demon.”

Jack opened and closed his mouth but knew he had to leave, he was trying not to push Ianto further away from him.

XXXXX

Annaka sat and stared out of a window, she was slowly building her army but it was going to take some time. The Winchester brother’s arrival was unexpected everyone knew who they were. Their father stuck in hell with them and the elder brother soon to join him.

Sam was the one she was worried about there had to be something special about after all, even though yellow-eyed demon had a few people ready to lead his army but he did have his mind set on the young hunter.

He must be disposed of and knowing that Dean didn’t have long he would do anything to protect his baby brother. Finally she was going to be the ones to get rid of those nuisances.

XXXXX

Ianto walked into the conference room, a tray in his hands full of his drinks. His face emotionless. Slowly he made his way around the table handing out the cups. It was obvious by how he held his body that he was bone tired.

The young man could feel Jack’s and Sam’s eyes on him. He wasn’t a bone that two dogs fought over and if it carried on like this he knew that was where it was going to end up.

Tosh glared at Jack and motioned towards Ianto. Jack brushed a hand through his dark hair. He was at a loss what to do, he didn’t even know how it had got this far. Words kept coming out of his mouth even though his brain was telling it to shut up.

He knew at some point he was going to have to talk to Ianto and Gwen but dealing with how he treated his ex-lover was the top priority.

“Ianto would you come to my office, please?” Jack pleaded a little.

“Very well, sir.” Ianto saw Jack flinch at the formality and felt a small piece of perverse pleasure out of it, he placed a hand on Sam’s shoulder and smiled at him encouringly, trying to tell the other man not to worry that when he came back down he would still be alone and available, very available.

The two men walked out of the conference leaving an uncomfortable silence in their wake...

Dean looked over at his brother and saw the dejected look on his face.

“Sam, he’s not going back to him.”

“How do you know?” Sam asked amazed at how much Ianto had begun to mean to him in such a short space of time.

Gwen was at a loss what to do but a fear grabbed at her. “Maybe they will get back together.”

Dean turned and narrowed his eyes angrily at her for not managing to keep her mouth closed.

“Ianto and Jack are NOT going to get back together,” he turned back to his brother. “The reason I know this is because I have seen the way he looks at you. Unfortunately it means that he has no taste what so ever.”

Sam shook his head but a small smile appeared on his face.

Gwen, Owen and Tosh watched how Dean tried to cheer up his brother but he was right, Ianto did feel something for Sam you could see it in the way he looked at the other man but what if Jack decided to put up a fight.

Would Ianto really want to leave because they also knew how much he loved Jack and how his life after Lisa revolved around making the immortal happy and his life run smoothly.

XXXXX

“You wanted to talk to me sir?” Ianto straightened his tie and stared at his ‘boss’.

“Ianto, please stop with the sir already.” Jack sighed and rubbed his face knowing that this was going to be more difficult then he thought

“I think after what happened earlier that we ought to retain a strictly professional relationship.”

“I’m sorry, ok. I didn’t mean what I said. I was angry. I was afraid of losing you.” Jack tried to explain, there were so many things running around in his mind he wasn’t sure how to tell Ianto in a way that would make him understand.

“Jack you are with Gwen, you can’t lose me now because you lost me when the two of you started seeing each other.” Ianto stared at him in amazement and shock.

“I…...” Jack stopped suddenly not knowing what to say.

“You what? Did you think I would stand around watching the two of you and pining? Jack you must have realised that at some point I would eventually move on. Saying that this thing with Sam is totally unexpected.” Ianto shook his head and lowered it to the ground not really knowing what to do.

Had he been that pathetic?

“I don’t think I can let you go.” Jack’s voice was so quiet it could barely be heard.

“You’re going to have to find a way or this will eat you up inside and ruin anything you have with Gwen.” Ianto said softly, seeing the pain in Jack’s face, his heart breaking and it took all of his effort not to go to him, to comfort him.

Ianto couldn’t do that not with all that had happened since he went with Gwen.

“What if I left Gwen?” Jack asked quickly, he said it without thinking first but he would do anything to keep Ianto close to him. He wasn’t sure how it would work but maybe it could.

“Jack, you and I both know that you don’t want to do that and if you did I would always wonder if you regretted the decision. A part of me will always love you; there is no one like you. I don’t want to hate you but if this carries on that is what is going to happen. You need to figure something out.” Ianto turned, forcing the tears back, digging his nails into his palm. Ianto knew that he had to go.

Jack would play with his heart and break it over and over again unintentionally and Ianto knew that he would not survive that, he would be only the shell of the man he was now. Ianto walked out Jack with his thoughts and Ianto tried to sort his out, what if he didn’t get the transfer he would have to work out something else.

XXXXX

Sam looked up as Ianto walked in, the man he could so easily fall in love with. Ianto could see the worry in his eyes. He walked over and gave him a kiss on the lips.

“Don’t worry; I am still single, very single.” Ianto looked up when he heard a cough.

“Not in front of us.” Owen muttered hoping that they wouldn’t do that in front of Jack he didn’t want to patch anyone up.

“We all need food; I’ll go out and get a mixture of Chinese. Is that ok for everyone?”

Ianto looked around the table as everyone nodded.

Sam stood up. “How about some company?

“It’s just around the corner and we have to deal with this Annaka business you guys start and catch me up when I get back.”

Sam watched the Welshman, a smile on his face. He still had a chance.

XXXXX

Ianto walked slowly towards the Chinese they always used when he was pushed into an alleyway, a woman’s mouth attached to his.

The woman slid to the ground unconscious. Ianto lifted his head an evil smirk on his face, and when he opened his eyes the were pitch black.

“Let the games begin.” He whispered to emptiness.

Chapter Eight

Ianto sauntered back into the hub, the weariness that his body held vanished. The phone call from Jack had arrived before any food was ordered.

“Ok everyone know what they are doing?” Jack asked.

“We get the books and the stuff we have at the hotel.” Dean confirmed.

“I’ll check the maps and find a good place to trap her.” Tosh nodded.

“Gwen and I will go out and get the supplies needed to make protection.”

“Ok people let’s go. Ianto come with me to the office I’ll explain the rest of the plan.”

Ianto watched everyone get on with what they were supposed to do. An evil smile crossed his face as he followed Jack.

Once they were in his office Ianto walked up to Jack grabbed his face and kissed him forcefully. Jack pulled away a confused look on his face. The young Welshman kissed him hard again.

“You want this don’t you Jack. You want me. I want you.” With that Ianto pushed against Jack and the older man could already feel the hardness against him.

“No Ianto, we can’t.” The sentence was cut off as a warm mouth slid across his, this time it was not aggressive it was soft and sweet. Just like it used to be, these were the kisses that always made of him think of his ex-lover.

A tongue slid wetting the lips and begging entrance and with a deep groan Jack opened his mouth and pulled Ianto tighter against his body. He had missed this, missed feeling a strong masculine body to hold on, particularly this one.

Ianto explored Jack’s mouth slowly, caressing and tasting every single inch. He slowly slid Jack’s suspenders down his shoulders. His hands then rested on the belt which he undid quickly and soon followed was the button and the zip of his trousers.

Slowly he slid to the ground pulling the trousers and underwear down; his mouth was right in front of Jack’s erection.

Jack stared down, his eyes full of desire. He knew that he shouldn’t be doing this but deep down he felt that this was going to be his only chance to have this. From then on it would only be in his memories. He had no idea where this left Sam and Ianto but he didn’t care, all he hoped was that this meant that Ianto would not be leaving them, leaving him...

Ianto opened his mouth and sucked on the head, Jack threw his head back his hands gripping his desk behind him.

Ianto swallowed him to the root; sucking hard. Jack once again looked down, he had to memorise this. He watched Ianto’s head bob as he sucked and licked at him faster and faster. He released Jack’s cock and started to suck and lick on his balls.

He pushed one finger into his mouth wetting it and then pushed it into Jack’s hole.

“I’m going to fuck you right against this desk Jack, it is going to be fast and hard and you are going to feel it.“ Ianto pulled out his finger. “Turn around, hands on the desk and spread your legs as far apart as you can.”

Jack turned around immediately without even thinking. He saw a drawer beside him open and out came some lube and condoms. He stood there waiting, and then something wet teased around his hole. It was a tongue, licking and flicking and finally pushed in but it wasn’t enough he didn’t want a tongue or fingers. He wanted Ianto’s cock to push inside of him, to pound into him so hard it hurt. He wanted to feel this.

The first finger slowly breached him, in and out so slowly until Jack was pushing back trying to get more, then a second finger, scissoring opening up, then a third and a fourth.

Jack was slamming his body hard on those digits fucking himself on them. “Oh god Ianto I need more.” He groaned.

Ianto put on the condom and lubed himself up, lining himself up he slammed in hard and fast. Jack bit his lip from screaming in pain. Ianto had never done this to him before but it was so exquisite it made him hard.

“Do you want more?” Ianto whispered against Jack’s ear, biting the lobe.

“Yes, Ianto I want more.”

Ianto pulled out till just the tip was left inside the other man and then he slammed forward in and out harder and harder. Jack braced himself as hard as he could against the table as his body was breached over and over again.

It was so brutal, so intense just like their arguments had been but soon he could feel himself ready to come.

“So how does it feel to be fucked over, you do it to other people now it is your turn.” Ianto said coldly as he gave one brutal thrust and felt Jack tighten around him and come against the desk.

Jack fell forward onto the desk. Ianto walked around to the side, the immortal moved his head to one side and he could see Ianto’s cock his own hand wrapped around it as he moved faster and faster until he came on Jack’s face.

Without saying anything else Ianto cleaned himself, tidied up his appearance and headed back in the centre of the hub. By this time the others had arrived.

XXXXX

Ianto walked over to Sam grabbed him and kissed him passionately, one sliding down a muscular back and gripping a firm denim covered behind.

Jack walked in clean and fresh looking, he opened and closed his mouth not sure what was going on.

“Ianto what is the hell happening?” Jack moved until he was standing next to Sam.

Ianto pulled back breaking the kiss he turned and walked away from them. “That’s all you want me for isn’t Jack, a quick fuck someone who would do anything for you and that has no emotional baggage.”

“What are you talking about I love you.”

Gwen gasped but Jack ignored her, trying to understand.

“You love the doctor, Rose and Gwen but never faithful Ianto. You just said those words; there was no meaning to them. You Sam you want to love, do you close your eyes and think of Jessica when you’re in my arms. Am I a good replacement?”

Ianto stopped just in front of them.

Sam looked at Jack briefly. “Ianto’s what’s go into...” The Winchester brothers turned to each other, realisation written on their features. “Oh god no, Ianto.”

Dean ran for the book. “It’s too late boys; hell is waiting for you Dean but Sammy it is time for you to die.” With that Ianto turned and fired the gun at the hunter.

“Sammy!!!!” Dean screamed.

TBC
Back to top Go down

Seeds We Sow Series story 3 Something Supernatural 7-8/10 TW/Supernatural Sam/Ianto Adult
Page 1 of 1