Slash-World
Bienvenue sur le forum Slash World, veuillez vous connecter pour pouvoir surfer tranquillement - Welcome on the forum Slash World, please connect you to be able to surf quietly
Slash-World
Bienvenue sur le forum Slash World, veuillez vous connecter pour pouvoir surfer tranquillement - Welcome on the forum Slash World, please connect you to be able to surf quietly
Slash-World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum about the slash around the world, the janto, the mcshep and more.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seeds We Sow Series story 3 Something Supernatural 5-6/10 TW/Supernatural Sam/Ianto Adult

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wereleopard58

wereleopard58

Seeds We Sow Series story 3 Something Supernatural 5-6/10 TW/Supernatural Sam/Ianto Adult Empty
PostSubject: Seeds We Sow Series story 3 Something Supernatural 5-6/10 TW/Supernatural Sam/Ianto Adult   Seeds We Sow Series story 3 Something Supernatural 5-6/10 TW/Supernatural Sam/Ianto Adult Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug - 18:04

Title: Something Supernatural

Author: Wereleopard

Rating: nc-17 FRAO, now we have gotten to some of the adult stuff LOL

Pairing: Jack/Ianto, Jack/Gwen, Ianto/Sam

Spoilers: umm will say all of Torchwood and Supernatural just to be safe.

Disclaimer: I do not own anything from Torchwood, or Supernatural. I wish.

Summary: Ianto and Jack have split up but someone new has come into Ianto’s life and makes him wonder if staying in Cardiff is the right thing for him.

Feedback. Would appreciate it but just hope you enjoy the story

Thanks to Jennie for beta’ing and doing a quick job so everyone who likes this gets there story quicker LOL

Chapter Five

They are all at the hub sitting around the conference table discussing Annaka and what to do next. They had to make sure Dean was safe when he walked into this trap

Sam and Ianto were being professional but every now and again they couldn’t help but look at each other with soft loving smiles.

Jack was at a loss what to do, but he knew at this moment in time he had to keep his mind on the job at hand.

They were reading through transcripts of some police reports.

“Sammy!” Dean’s voice was quiet and full of concern.

Sam turned to look at his brother. “What is it Dean?”

“Take a look at page 4.”

Everyone read through, the Torchwood team looked at each other with confusion.

Sam’s face paled.

Ianto looked concerned his eyes never leaving Sam’s face. “What is it?”

“Sam!” Dean warned.

“We have to tell them.”

“Tell us what exactly?” Jack demanded.

“This yellow-eyed man was a demon. We killed him but not before the gates of hell were opened and 100 or so demons escaped.” Sam whispered.

Ianto moved to the other side of the table and took hold of Sam’s hand. “Why do I get the feeling that there is more to this?”

“When I was 6 months old, this demon fed me his blood and then killed our mother. As soon as I could I left being a hunter and went to Stanford, pre-law. One day Dean turned up needing my help to find our dad, when I got back it had killed my girlfriend. What we didn’t know at the time was it had plans for me and people like me.” Sam squeezed Ianto’s hand.

“People like you?” Owen asked.

“I have psychic abilities, visions. Well I did have they seem to have stopped once the demon had been killed.”

“Is there more, or is that it?” Jack asked.

Ianto turned and glared at his ex-lover.

“Well he wanted me or someone like me to lead his army. It killed our father and then I died.”

“You what?” Ianto shouted his heart pounding in his chest.

“You are obviously not dead now.” Owen said his hands itching to run some tests on him.

Sam and Dean looked at each other.

“Dean sold his soul to bring me back he only has one year.” Sam said softly, afraid that one day he would be alone in this world.

“So these demons that escaped are trying to build up an army?” Tosh asked.

Dean nodded and smiled at her, he liked Tosh. “Something like that.”

Owen shook his head at the slight blush that covered Tosh’s face every time Dean smiled at her.

Jack couldn’t deal with this right now, he needed time to think and they had all been up for over 24 hours.

“Look we are all tired, I have some calls to make. Let’s all get some sleep. We will meet back here in 5 hours.” Jack dismissed them.

Ianto noticed that they all headed out, apart from Gwen. He knew that he had to move on. He couldn’t stay here and watch this. Ianto caught up with Sam.

“Would you like to come back to my place?” He asked nervously.

Sam smiled. “Even with all my baggage?”

“Even then and you haven’t heard my story yet.” He took hold of Sam’s hand.

Dean grinned and winked at them. “Well I will head back to the hotel and see you guys later. At least this way the noise won’t keep me awake.”

Sam glared at his brother but couldn’t not keep the grin from his face.

XXXXX

Gwen hugged Jack tightly, his arms were wrapped around her but his eyes were on the monitor watching the two men leave hand in hand.

XXXXX

The door of Ianto’s flat swung close with a bang. Sam pulled the Welshmen into his arms and started kissing him passionately and with hunger.

They tore at each others clothes desperate to touch skin, to explore each others bodies. Ianto pulled Sam with him into his bedroom. They just stopped and stared, devouring each other with their eyes.

Ianto couldn’t stand it anymore he pushed Sam onto his bed straddling him quickly. He rubbed his hands over that perfect upper body, his fingers playing with his nipples. Ianto leant forward and kissed Sam deeply and then nibbled his way across Sam’s jaw to his ear. Biting the ear lobe gently and blowing into it. His mouth licked and kissed his way down the strong gorgeous upper body.

“You are perfect Sam.” His Welsh voice deeper with desire.

“Ianto, please stop talking and carry on with what you were doing.” He writhed as soon as Ianto’s mouth touched one of his nipples biting and flicking it with his tongue. His fingers rubbing the other one. He continued his journey south his tongued licking across his 6-pack.

Sam’s hands tangled in Ianto’s hair his legs opened wider to accommodate Ianto. Sam opened his eyes and stared down at Ianto, the man took the tip of his cock into his mouth. Ianto tongued the slit slightly sucking on the head. Sam could no longer keep his eyes open. He moaned loudly.

Ianto gripped hold of the throbbing flesh in his hand, bent forward and his mouth slowly slid down. Sam moved his hips in out of that moist, hot mouth.

Ianto pulled away. “The drawer.” He muttered before taken the cock back into his mouth again.

Sam blindly reached into the drawer pulling out lube and condoms and handing them to Ianto. Opening the tube he slicked up one finger and slid it into Sam’s tight hole.

The young American groaned as he pushed forward into that amazing mouth or back too what had now become two fingers, then three, pushing in and out, scissoring and opening him up.

“Ianto, I need you in me now.”

Ianto put on a condom and slicked himself up, and slowly slid into that tight heat. Sam reached up and pulled Ianto so he kiss the other man, as he bit by bit entered him until Ianto was all the way inside.

Ianto slowly moved in and out, taking his time, closing his eyes and memorising the feel. Sam kept pushing down hard but Ianto would not speed up. Wrapping his arms and legs around the other he rolled them over so he was on top.

Ianto looked him, eyes bright and face flushed. “You’re going too slow.” He started to ride Ianto slowly at first but then getting faster and faster fucking himself hard on the man below. He took hold of his erection and pumped faster and faster. Ianto screamed and came. Sam continued moving up and down, a tingling started in his back.

“IANTO.” He screamed and came over Ianto’s chest. They both that this one was going to quick but next time, it would take a lot longer.

Sam collapsed onto the bed next to his lover; they faced each other and kissed slowly.

Ianto moved slowly from the bed his body exhausted but in a good way, he made his way to the bathroom cleaning himself up and then coming back out to do the same to Sam. It wasn’t long before the alarm had been set and they were cuddled beneath the duvet.

Sam’s arms around him and his head on a very comfortable chest. Soon they both fell asleep more at peace then they had been ever before.

Ianto’s phone rang from the front room buried beneath discarded clothes, unheard by the two sleeping men.

XXXXX

Jack placed the phone back in his pocket as he stared up at a darkened window. He had only gone out for a walk to clear his head and somehow he had ended up at Ianto’s place. For the first time he felt physically sick, the pain was so bad it felt like he was having a heart attack as he watched the two men kiss passionately before disappearing from view.

“What have I done?” he whispered to himself knowing that his selfishness had driven away someone he loved.

Chapter Six

Ianto woke up in the warm cocoon of Sam’s arms. He glanced over at the clock they had slept through his alarm and they only had 30 minutes to get to the hub. Turning he looked at his sleeping companion, Sam. Ianto could feel the goofy smile on his face.

This thing with Sam may not work out but at least now he knew that he could be with someone.

There was this hope that it would be with the man holding him, he had no idea how that would work but where there was a will there was a way.

He tried to slip out of Sam’s arms without waking him but as soon as he moved those arms tightened around him and pulling him against a warm muscular body.

“Where do you think you’re going?” Sam whispered in a sleepy voice.

“I was going to take a shower.”

“Let’s go.” Sam grinned suddenly wide awake.

“You shower then and I’ll make the coffee.”

Sam just watched Ianto for a moment. “I don’t think that coffee will be anywhere near being a match to be in a shower with a naked Ianto.” The American leered.

Ianto winked at him. “You have never tried my coffee, besides I don’t want to have a quickie in the shower. Which will make us really late. I want to explore and taste every inch of you slowly. Don’t you want to do the same to me?”

Sam fell back on the pillows pulling Ianto with him. “There must be an easier way of killing me, then this torture. I am going be thinking about that all day.”

Ianto managed to get out of bed and laughed all the way to the kitchen.

XXXXX

Gwen felt the tension from Jack, he seemed to be pulling away from her and she didn’t know what to do about it.

She looked around the room, no one was talking and it was getting uncomfortable just then Dean walked in, alone. Gwen had to say something.

“Hey Dean, where’s Sam?”

Dean froze his eyes glancing around the room not knowing what to say.

“Well he is uhhh…”

Just then Ianto and Sam walked in laughing. Gwen’s head swung quickly to Jack who’s blue eyes blazing with anger watched them.

“Ianto my office now!” Jack barked.

Ianto glared at him. “Does this has anything to do with Torchwood or the cases we are working on?”

“Ianto.” Jack warned.

“No don’t Ianto me. I have had to stand here watching you and Gwen without saying a word. Sam is my choice and you don’t have any opinion on who I see.”

“Seeing, don’t you mean fucking!”

Sam moved to go to Jack, Ianto placed a hand on his arm to stop him.

“Once again, that is my choice and if we didn’t have to be here we would still be in bed doing that, or against a wall, on the sofa, in the shower, as many places as I could come up with. You know what a great imagination I have. You, yourself gave me some great ideas that I want to try out with Sam.”

“Maybe this isn’t the place for you anymore. You don’t need to use me to hide a cyberwoman in the basement.” As soon as the words came out of his mouth, his face said that he instantly regretted it.

“You could be right Jack, maybe it is time for me to move on.”

“Ianto I …..” Jack mumbled.

“Shut up Jack.” Owen said shaking his head.

Jack looked at him, then at a horrified Tosh and a stunned Gwen.

XXXXX

Tosh watched Sam with Ianto who was looking at him with obvious concern on his face.
A hand landed gently on her shoulder, glancing up she saw Dean.

“He’ll be ok. Sammy will take care of him.”

“Sam.” She sighed. “I don’t know him, I don’t want Ianto to get his heart-broken again.”

“And I don’t want Sam to get his broken either. Look I don’t know how the two of them are going to do this but look at him, I hate saying this but they look like they belong together.”

“Yes they do and that is why I thinking it is bothering Jack so much.”

Dean frowned and sat down next to her. “What do you mean?”

“If it was just sex Jack would have dealt with it, flirted and asked for a threesome, but he can see he is losing Ianto and that is not bringing out the best in him.”

“I think the way he has been acting he has already lost Ianto.”

XXXXX

“Jack do you still want to be with me?” Gwen asked as she walked over to him.

“Gwen.”

“I know I have Rhys but he doesn’t know about us. Ianto does and had to watch it. This is one of those scenarios where you can’t have the cake and eat it too. Let him go.”

“I don’t think I can.” Jack whispered sadly.

Gwen placed a hand on his cheek and kissed him. “I think with what you have just done, you have no choice. You’ve pushed Ianto away.”

XXXXX

Ianto sat reading his emails, his eyes lingered on the one telling them that because of the gates to hell had been opened once they were going to open a Torchwood in America. Making a decision he reached out and picked up the phone dialing a number. With a quick glance around he made sure that he was alone.

“Hello my name is Ianto Jones and I currently work for Torchwood one. I would like to discuss the possibility of transferring to the new one in America.”

TBC
Back to top Go down

Seeds We Sow Series story 3 Something Supernatural 5-6/10 TW/Supernatural Sam/Ianto Adult
Page 1 of 1