Slash-World
Bienvenue sur le forum Slash World, veuillez vous connecter pour pouvoir surfer tranquillement - Welcome on the forum Slash World, please connect you to be able to surf quietly
Slash-World
Bienvenue sur le forum Slash World, veuillez vous connecter pour pouvoir surfer tranquillement - Welcome on the forum Slash World, please connect you to be able to surf quietly
Slash-World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum about the slash around the world, the janto, the mcshep and more.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seeds We Sow Series story 3 Something Supernatural 1-2/10 TW/Supernatural Sam/Ianto Adult

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wereleopard58

wereleopard58

Seeds We Sow Series story 3  Something Supernatural 1-2/10 TW/Supernatural Sam/Ianto Adult Empty
PostSubject: Seeds We Sow Series story 3 Something Supernatural 1-2/10 TW/Supernatural Sam/Ianto Adult   Seeds We Sow Series story 3  Something Supernatural 1-2/10 TW/Supernatural Sam/Ianto Adult Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug - 18:01

Title: Something Supernatural

Author: Wereleopard

Rating: will be nc-17

Pairing: Jack/Ianto, Jack/Gwen, Ianto/Sam

Spoilers: umm will say all of Torchwood and Supernatural just to be safe.

Disclaimer: I do not own anything from Torchwood, or Supernatural. I wish.

Summary: Ianto and Jack have split up but someone new has come into Ianto’s life and makes him wonder if staying in Cardiff is the right thing for him.

Feedback. Would appreciate it but just hope you enjoy the story

Chapter One

It was over. Ianto sighed and watched Gwen and Jack laugh with each other. Hands touching each other in soft caresses. It had broken Ianto’s heart when Jack had told him that he wanted to try things with Gwen. She was with Rhys still, Jack was her bit on the side. He had asked if Ianto wanted to still see him. The Welshman sighed and walked away knowing that he couldn’t do that it would eat away at him until there was nothing left but absolute hate and he didn’t want that to happen.

Shaking his head at the two lover birds.

“I’m going out for some fresh air.” He told Tosh who nodded and looked at him with sad eyes.

“Ok Ianto.” She said softly wanting to hug him.

XXXXX

“What am I going to do?” He muttered to himself. Just then something caught his eye, it was a man but there was something about him that put Ianto on edge and in his job that wasn’t a good thing.

Ianto followed him into an alleyway, drawing his gun and holding it against his thigh so it wasn’t too obvious that he had one. He was halfway up the alleyway when he was hit so hard he was thrown across the alleyway, when he landed the gun dropped to his side.

“Sam now!” An American male voice called out.

Ianto slowly moved trying to get his bearings. Two strong arms touched him, Ianto tried to pull away.

“Hey it’s ok, we’re here to help.”

“Great I’m sure a serial killer never says something like that.” Ianto mutters as he looks up and stares into a very handsome face, with gorgeous green eyes.

The mysterious man smiled and Ianto suddenly didn’t care if he was a serial killer or not and he automatically smiled back.

“Hey Sammy a little help over here.” The other man called out.

“Sorry Dean.” Sam stood picking up a book as he went and started to recite in Latin.

Ianto watched fascinated as Dean kept the man busy while Sam continued to speak. It was not long before the man stopped, his flung back, mouth opened and screaming. A cloud of what looked like smoke can pouring out of his mouth and up into the sky. As soon as it was finished he collapsed to the ground. The man slowly looked up bewildered and lost.

Dean touched him on the shoulder. “Hey are you ok?” he asked giving his most charming smile.

“Yes I uhhh umm don’t know what happened.” He whispered.

“You don’t look too good, maybe you should get some rest or something.” Sam said.

The man blinked a few times, Sam and Dean helped him to his feet.

“Yes thank you, I am not feeling like myself today.” He slowly made his way out of the alleyway pulling a phone from his pocket.

Sam turned and walked over to Ianto and holding out his hand, the young Welshman took hold of it and was pulled to his feet.

“Thank you.” Ianto smiled.

“Are you ok?” Sam asked.

“I’m fine, have had worse.”

“My name is Sam, Sam Winchester and this is my brother Dean.” Sam grinned looking down and their hands that were still holding each other.

Ianto blushed and pulled his hand away. “Hello, I’m Ianto, Ianto Jones.”

Dean watched the two men who just stared each other for a moment, shaking his head he started to cough not very subtly which broke the spell that had Ianto and Sam caught up in.

The two men turned to Dean who had a huge smile on his face.

“So you are from around here?” Sam asked.

“Yes I live and work near here. Are you here for business or pleasure?”

“Business really.” Sam answered.

“But there is always time for some pleasure.” Dean winked at Ianto.

Dean grabbed a piece of paper and pen from his pocket and scribbled down a number. “Ianto here’s Sam’s number.”

This time Sam blushed. “I would like it if you called.”

Ianto took the number. “I would like that as well but before we talk about anything else what happened here?”

Sam and Dean looked at each other.

“This is going to sound a little crazy.” Sam admitted.

Ianto smiled there wasn’t many things that he considered crazy any more. “Well tell me and let’s just say I have an open mind. So…”

“That man was possessed, by a demon.”

Ianto kept the smile to himself knowing that they had dealt with possession before. “Possessed as in head spinning and throwing up pea soup?”

“Not exactly but close enough.” Dean admitted.

“So this is your business then?”

“Yes we’re hunters.” Sam saw the look of confusion. “We hunt demons and other evil things in the supernatural world.

“Really…” Ianto’s phone suddenly started to ring, he pulled it out of his pocket. “Yes, ok, I am on my way. Sorry I have to get to work. Sam I’ll give you a call soon.”

“Even after what I just told you?” Sam sounded surprised.

“I don’t scare easily and you are interesting.” Ianto bent down and picked up his gun, he laughed at the look on their faces. “I suppose you could call me a hunter as well. I try and help people. Trust me.”

“Ok Ianto, I will wait for your call.”

“Bye Ianto.” Dean called out as the suited man walked away from them and turned to his brother smirking.

Chapter Two

Tosh froze staring at Ianto as he walked in smiling, and happy!!!! Since the relationship had ended Ianto had lost that spark, he had gone back to being the loner. She was the only one he talked to. Looking up she saw Jack staring at Ianto as well, so she had not been the only one that had noticed.

Tosh walked over to him. “So what are you smiling about?”

“I think met someone?”

“You met someone?” Tosh frowned and then grinned. “You mean you MET someone, as in interested in?”

“His name is Sam Winchester, he is American and gorgeous. I have his number.”

“So are you going to call him?”

“Call who?” Jack asked as he walked over.

“No one.” Ianto muttered still finding it difficult to be near the man who broke his heart, a heart that was mending and aimed at someone else. Ianto vanished to make coffee.

Jack hated when Ianto did that he turned to the petite woman. “Tosh?”

“It’s Ianto’s business Jack that was the decision you made.”

Jack frowned, jealousy started to eat away at him. He knew Tosh was right, he had done this but it was Ianto, his Ianto.

Owen walked over frowning. “This is strange, very strange.”

“What is Owen?” Jack asked after one last glance at Ianto.

“We have had a string of reports about people being possessed. Normally we have the odd one or two but nothing on this scale. You don’t think some idiot has found something and put it in the water supply do you?”

“Possession ok let’s get to work. Tosh find out whom the victims are and if there is any connection. Gwen call the police see if you can get any info. Owen find out if there are any more cases that have not come to our attention. Ianto find out about possession and how to deal with it.”

Ianto looked at Jack for a moment. “I think we should bring it some professionals that deal with possession.”

“So you know someone who can do that and aren’t crackpots.” Owen muttered.

“Well not exactly I know two of them.” Ianto smirked.

“You do, how?” Jack asked suspiciously.

“I met them today actually. I saw a suspicious man walking into an alleyway and so I followed him.”

Jack, Gwen, Tosh and Owen all yelled at him “Are you crazy?”

“Anyway after I was thrown across the alley way two men exorcised the demon.”

Owen laughed. “Demon, come on Ianto.”

“You didn’t see what I did. Would you like me to call them?” Ianto asked Jack politely.

Jack nodded. “Call them.”

Ianto pulled the phone out of his pocket. “Hey Sam, it’s Ianto.”

Tosh watched Ianto as he talked on the phone, she couldn’t help but smile he looked so happy. It wasn’t long before Ianto’s gaze hit hers and his smile got even bigger.

“Sam huh?” Tosh whispered. She was excited now; she was going to meet the man that had captured Ianto’s interest.

Ianto placed the phone back into his pocket. “They’re going meet me up by the lift.”

“Tosh will meet them. Ianto I want to talk to you in my office.” Jack ordered.

Tosh and Owen looked at each other they knew what this was going to be about and really it didn’t have anything to do with work. If Jack was not careful he was going to push Ianto so far away he would never see him again.

They turned their gaze across to Gwen who looked confused and not knowing what to do with herself.

“I’ll be back soon.” Tosh told Owen.

“With Sam huh, you are really excited to meet this guy aren’t you.” Owen laughed.

Tosh nodded grinning and bouncing on her feet. “Bye.” She ran off to meet up with the demon experts.

XXXXX

Tosh slowly walked around until she spotted two men, two very good looking men looking around. She walked over.

“Hi is one of you Sam?”

The taller of the two looked at her. “Yes I am Sam, this is my brother Dean.”

Tosh looked at him closely. She could see what Ianto saw in him, he was very attractive.

“I’m Toshiko, but you can call me Tosh. I’m a friend and work colleague of Ianto’s”

“So where is Ianto?” Dean asked giving Tosh one of his sexiest grins and watching her blush.

“Jack, our boss needed to talk to him.” Tosh replied knowing that this conversation was about these two men, one in particular.

XXXXX

Jack walked over to his desk and sat down. Ianto followed and sat on the corner of the desk. Jack’s gaze moved from the trouser covered knee and then up the rest of the leg and up the rest of the suit covered body until it reached his ex-lovers face.

“So you met them today?” Jack asked.

“Yes, they helped me.” Ianto smiled softly at the thought of Sam.

“And you got their numbers?”

“Actually Dean only gave me Sam’s number.”

“Sam huh?” Jack wanted to pull Ianto into his arms and kiss him, make him forget about the other man.

“Yes, is that a problem?” Ianto smiled internally. He had never seen Jack jealous, well he had but it had always been for Gwen never good ole faithful Ianto.

“As long as you keep it professional.”

The smile left Ianto’s face, it hardened. “Of course it will be professional; he paused, “at work.

He then smiled knowing then when work was finished as some point in the future there was a possibility of all their clothes coming off.

Jack’s eyes narrowed. “What are you smiling at?”

“Just thinking.” Ianto muttered still have naked Sam’s jump around in his mind.

TBC
Back to top Go down

Seeds We Sow Series story 3 Something Supernatural 1-2/10 TW/Supernatural Sam/Ianto Adult
Page 1 of 1