Slash-World
Bienvenue sur le forum Slash World, veuillez vous connecter pour pouvoir surfer tranquillement - Welcome on the forum Slash World, please connect you to be able to surf quietly
Slash-World
Bienvenue sur le forum Slash World, veuillez vous connecter pour pouvoir surfer tranquillement - Welcome on the forum Slash World, please connect you to be able to surf quietly
Slash-World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum about the slash around the world, the janto, the mcshep and more.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sunshine ( Cam/Daniel)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.MacGadget
sucker man
Mr.MacGadget

Sunshine ( Cam/Daniel) Empty
PostSubject: Sunshine ( Cam/Daniel)   Sunshine ( Cam/Daniel) Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug - 7:55

So I guess I'm gonna start with this. Very Happy Some of us call this pairing 'Sunshine', refering the petname Cam gave Daniel. Smile
So, the Sunshine love... first I just thought it's incredibley hot, then I started to see it as well, I mean the way Cam staring at Daniel sometimes, especially in the first episodes, he's such a fan-boy Very Happy , and Daniel kinda likes flyboys Wink , sadly they don't have that many common scenes, I mean in my opinion, they should have make much more Very Happy, but even the actors realized it, the famous kiss at the con, when Ben kisses Michael, hehe... Sunshine is just cute and hot. Smile
Back to top Go down
marli
Admin
marli

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine ( Cam/Daniel)   Sunshine ( Cam/Daniel) Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug - 9:36

The con, i loved the reaction of the fans, hysteric lol ! they play for us, dear boys.
Back to top Go down
https://slash-world.forumactif.com
Mr.MacGadget
sucker man
Mr.MacGadget

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine ( Cam/Daniel)   Sunshine ( Cam/Daniel) Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug - 11:26

Heehee, yes they are, I love Amanda's reaction as well, cause she didn't see the actual kiss, she just heard the ovation then she turned to the boys, smiling, in a 'thumbs up' mood, it was so funny! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
marli
Admin
marli

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine ( Cam/Daniel)   Sunshine ( Cam/Daniel) Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug - 11:46

I can't imagine a kiss in the show, the fans would become hysteric !
Back to top Go down
Mr.MacGadget
sucker man
Mr.MacGadget

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine ( Cam/Daniel)   Sunshine ( Cam/Daniel) Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug - 11:51

Oh yes, that's for sure Very Happy , in my opinion it wouldn't be too good, I mean in an adventure sci-fi show, no matter how important the characters are and the relationships between them, a kiss between two males, it would change the show, completely.
But for example a movie, I'd like to see that, focus on the Sunshine love, in a nice way, or on the Jack/Daniel slash, that would be great! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mr.MacGadget
sucker man
Mr.MacGadget

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine ( Cam/Daniel)   Sunshine ( Cam/Daniel) Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug - 22:54

So I'm gonna post some Sunshine pics, or pics of Cam or Daniel LOL, first of all because Marli gonna make some nice avis! Very Happy And second... they are so incredibley hot! Very Happy

Sunshine ( Cam/Daniel) Vlcsnap986644.th Sunshine ( Cam/Daniel) Vlcsnap986633.th Sunshine ( Cam/Daniel) Sg19190048.th Sunshine ( Cam/Daniel) Sg19040105.th Sunshine ( Cam/Daniel) Sg19011044.th Sunshine ( Cam/Daniel) Sg19011042.th Sunshine ( Cam/Daniel) Sg110x083369.th Sunshine ( Cam/Daniel) Sg110x083368.th Sunshine ( Cam/Daniel) Sg19x082479.th Sunshine ( Cam/Daniel) Sg19x063041.th Sunshine ( Cam/Daniel) Sg18x184417.th Sunshine ( Cam/Daniel) Sg18x184410.th Sunshine ( Cam/Daniel) Sg17x152938.th Sunshine ( Cam/Daniel) Sg17x152889.th
Back to top Go down
Mr.MacGadget
sucker man
Mr.MacGadget

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine ( Cam/Daniel)   Sunshine ( Cam/Daniel) Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug - 22:58

And more...

Sunshine ( Cam/Daniel) Sg17x152479.th Sunshine ( Cam/Daniel) Sg17x152477.th Sunshine ( Cam/Daniel) Sg17x152456.th Sunshine ( Cam/Daniel) Sg17x152260.th Sunshine ( Cam/Daniel) Sg17x152256.th Sunshine ( Cam/Daniel) Fullsizesg110130347xe.th Sunshine ( Cam/Daniel) Fullsizesg109100427xe.th Sunshine ( Cam/Daniel) Fullsizecon0x0x0039xu.th Sunshine ( Cam/Daniel) Farscape1x16ahr489i.th Sunshine ( Cam/Daniel) Farscape1x16ahr480.th Sunshine ( Cam/Daniel) Bscap3384.th Sunshine ( Cam/Daniel) 1018062.th Sunshine ( Cam/Daniel) 172fw.th Sunshine ( Cam/Daniel) 171fu.th Sunshine ( Cam/Daniel) 2hnccqskkkkkkkk.th
Back to top Go down
numb22z
Design Admin
numb22z

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine ( Cam/Daniel)   Sunshine ( Cam/Daniel) Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug - 23:07

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah love thoses pics a lot Razz
It makes me want to fanart ^^

thanks Mac
Back to top Go down
Mr.MacGadget
sucker man
Mr.MacGadget

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine ( Cam/Daniel)   Sunshine ( Cam/Daniel) Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug - 23:09

numb22z wrote:
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah love thoses pics a lot Razz
It makes me want to fanart ^^

thanks Mac

Yaaay DD! Great to hear! Very Happy I posted some naughty ones as well, maybe someone could make some sexy manip ones? Wink I'd luuuuve it! Very Happy:D:D
Back to top Go down
numb22z
Design Admin
numb22z

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine ( Cam/Daniel)   Sunshine ( Cam/Daniel) Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug - 23:12

Yeap very suggestive pics ^^

I can make a try soon but don't wait too much it's not something I do a lot. It can be terribly bad maybe lol
Back to top Go down
marli
Admin
marli

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine ( Cam/Daniel)   Sunshine ( Cam/Daniel) Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug - 23:17

you're killing me dd, you can't doing bad stuff !

thanks for the pics Mac. some are gorgeous.
Back to top Go down
Mr.MacGadget
sucker man
Mr.MacGadget

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine ( Cam/Daniel)   Sunshine ( Cam/Daniel) Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug - 23:19

numb22z wrote:
Yeap very suggestive pics ^^

I can make a try soon but don't wait too much it's not something I do a lot. It can be terribly bad maybe lol

Ohh I'm sure you can make it. Wink

marli wrote:

thanks for the pics Mac. some are gorgeous.

Glad you like them marli! Smile
Back to top Go down
numb22z
Design Admin
numb22z

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine ( Cam/Daniel)   Sunshine ( Cam/Daniel) Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug - 23:22

marli wrote:
Well thank you very much for saying that *hug*

I'll see what I can do promise Wink
Back to top Go down
Mr.MacGadget
sucker man
Mr.MacGadget

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine ( Cam/Daniel)   Sunshine ( Cam/Daniel) Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug - 23:39

numb22z wrote:
marli wrote:
Well thank you very much for saying that *hug*

I'll see what I can do promise Wink

Great to hear it Smile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
numb22z
Design Admin
numb22z

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine ( Cam/Daniel)   Sunshine ( Cam/Daniel) Icon_minitimeTue 1 Sep - 21:14

I was watching The Pegasus Project this afternoon and now mac you called them Sunshine, it was so adorable when Cam wake up Daniel in the beginning of the episode and he call him in fact sunshine Razz

I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Mr.MacGadget
sucker man
Mr.MacGadget

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine ( Cam/Daniel)   Sunshine ( Cam/Daniel) Icon_minitimeTue 1 Sep - 22:15

numb22z wrote:
I was watching The Pegasus Project this afternoon and now mac you called them Sunshine, it was so adorable when Cam wake up Daniel in the beginning of the episode and he call him in fact sunshine Razz

I love you I love you I love you

Heehee, yes, it happened on the GW forum, in their thread, we couldn't decide what should be the best nick name for this slash - you know, like McShepp for example - and I said: Sunshine. Very Happy Even when I wasn't a slasher for them, I always found it very funny and interesting that Cam teasing his archeologist with this incredibley cute pet name, he said it 3 times I think,and he always saying it in such cute voice. Wink And Daniel looks at him like he would say: Sunshine? I thought you call me Sunshine only in bed. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vive les Unas
Firewoman
Vive les Unas

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine ( Cam/Daniel)   Sunshine ( Cam/Daniel) Icon_minitimeWed 2 Sep - 12:11

Yep, I love this slash too. It is kind of a one-way thing (I never spotted Daniel acting so tenderly towards Cam) but it's cute.
Back to top Go down
http://davidandhewlett.skyrock.com
Mr.MacGadget
sucker man
Mr.MacGadget

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine ( Cam/Daniel)   Sunshine ( Cam/Daniel) Icon_minitimeWed 2 Sep - 19:19

Vive les Unas wrote:
Yep, I love this slash too. It is kind of a one-way thing (I never spotted Daniel acting so tenderly towards Cam) but it's cute.

Well, it is true that Cam showes us more from his feelings, after all, he's the ultimate fan boy of SG-1 and Jackson. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vive les Unas
Firewoman
Vive les Unas

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine ( Cam/Daniel)   Sunshine ( Cam/Daniel) Icon_minitimeWed 2 Sep - 20:19

That's what I love about Stargate. Even if Sheppard and Cam are tough flyboys, they're also big geeks and they avoid the cliché of the ugly guy wearing glasses who knows by heart several poems in alien languages...which is, excepted the guy part, quite an accurate description of myself Shocked

My god, I'm a walking cliché...
Back to top Go down
http://davidandhewlett.skyrock.com
marli
Admin
marli

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine ( Cam/Daniel)   Sunshine ( Cam/Daniel) Icon_minitimeWed 2 Sep - 21:08

VLU you're so a cliché !!! LOL don't worry dear i love you anyway !!!!

i agreed with yo uand the actors too, look at the con, the kiss between Ben and Michael, it rock.

Sunshine ( Cam/Daniel) Benbrowderandmichaelsha.th

Back to top Go down
numb22z
Design Admin
numb22z

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine ( Cam/Daniel)   Sunshine ( Cam/Daniel) Icon_minitimeWed 2 Sep - 21:21

thanks marli, it's a cute moment I love you Razz
Back to top Go down
marli
Admin
marli

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine ( Cam/Daniel)   Sunshine ( Cam/Daniel) Icon_minitimeWed 2 Sep - 21:24

you're welcome !!!

i love shanks so much but i've a thing for Ben, he's so cute, like a grow up child, funny and enthusiasm in the show, it's lovely.
Back to top Go down
numb22z
Design Admin
numb22z

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine ( Cam/Daniel)   Sunshine ( Cam/Daniel) Icon_minitimeWed 2 Sep - 22:23

Yeah Ben! so funny, crazy and sexy in Farscape drunken
I've just watched some episodes this week and after that his character in SG1 seems so fade. We didn't see one percent of his craziness and talent in SG1 that's so sad ...

Farscape rocks because of him cheers
Back to top Go down
Mr.MacGadget
sucker man
Mr.MacGadget

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine ( Cam/Daniel)   Sunshine ( Cam/Daniel) Icon_minitimeWed 2 Sep - 22:27

Ohhh you gotta love that con moment! So funny, sweet and... so freakin hot!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine ( Cam/Daniel)   Sunshine ( Cam/Daniel) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunshine ( Cam/Daniel)
Page 1 of 1