Slash-World
Bienvenue sur le forum Slash World, veuillez vous connecter pour pouvoir surfer tranquillement - Welcome on the forum Slash World, please connect you to be able to surf quietly
Slash-World
Bienvenue sur le forum Slash World, veuillez vous connecter pour pouvoir surfer tranquillement - Welcome on the forum Slash World, please connect you to be able to surf quietly
Slash-World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum about the slash around the world, the janto, the mcshep and more.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seeds We Sow Series story 4 Second Coming 7-8/11 TW/Supernatural Sam/Ianto Adult

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wereleopard58

wereleopard58

Seeds We Sow Series story  4 Second Coming 7-8/11 TW/Supernatural Sam/Ianto Adult Empty
PostSubject: Seeds We Sow Series story 4 Second Coming 7-8/11 TW/Supernatural Sam/Ianto Adult   Seeds We Sow Series story  4 Second Coming 7-8/11 TW/Supernatural Sam/Ianto Adult Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug - 18:23

Title: Second Coming
Author: Wereleopard

Rating: FRAO

Pairing: Ianto/Sam

Spoilers: umm will say all of Torchwood and Supernatural just to be safe.

Disclaimer: I do not own anything from Torchwood, or Supernatural. I wish.

Summary: Ianto’s back with Sam (to get married), Dean and the other members of Torchwood America. Annaka is back to get revenge on Torchwood and the Winchester’s. Sequel to Something Supernatural

Thanks to Kate for the title and for listening to me ramble over my stories

Feedback. Would appreciate it but just hope you enjoy the story

N/B I have kind of mixed up parts of Supernatural season three to make it fit. So forgive me and go with the flow LOL. Also another character is introduced well mentioned and her name is Kelly Jones, she is Ianto’s niece. It is one of my other stories Private School which is a Torchwood/St Trinian’s crossover. This is a request by my brother LOL.

Chapter Seven

Ianto watched Sam as his ‘husband’ pulled of his shoes and socks gently massaging his feet. Sam crawled up onto the bed so he was at eye level with Ianto’s belt.

“I did say I was going to work my way up.” Sam whispered huskily.

Reaching out he undid the belt and the trousers, he pulled them down and tossed them on the floor. Ianto was dressed in his tight underwear, shirt, tie, waistcoat and suit jacket. Sam leaned forward and laid his head against Ianto’s thigh, his hand caressing the hard length under thin material.

Ianto moved pushing himself harder towards the toying hand. Sam laughed softly and moved so he could put his mouth where his hand had been.

“Damn tease.” Ianto groaned.

Sam moved up so he was eye to eye with his lover, his hands slid down inside to touch the hard shaft. Sam moved his hand up and down slowly.

“This is our wedding night; we want it to be special.” Sam said against Ianto’s lips as he kissed him.

“Sam, I would have been happy if as soon as we walked through the door you fucked me against the wall.”

Sam groaned at the image that flashed through his mind. “I want it slow and gentle the first time, the hard and fast will be later.”

“I am going to kill you.” Ianto growled.

“No you’re not; you love me far too much for that.” Sam laughed, with another gentle peck against Ianto’s lips he moved back down. He took hold of Ianto’s underwear and pulled it down slowly, watching as Ianto’s erection sprang free.

Sam opened his mouth and slid it over the head of Ianto’s cock. Slowly moving his head up and down taking in as much as he could. Ianto’s hands slid into Sam’s hair, trying to get his lover to move faster.

Sam was not going to be hurried; this was going to something that neither of them was ever going to forget. Ianto felt as if he were in heaven, his cock being engulfed by Sam’s amazing mouth.

Sam reached down and rubbed his own cock through his suit trousers, not wanting to come until he was inside Ianto. He released Ianto’s cock, licking the head and down the vein that ran down to the base. He sucked one ball into his mouth and then the other.

He parted Ianto’s legs wide. “Hold them up Ianto.”

Ianto let go of the hair he had in a tight grip, grabbing his thighs he held himself open.

Sam groaned at the sight, he bent his head forward and licked around the puckered hole. He couldn’t wait; they could do slow another time. All he wanted was Ianto after everything that had happened they had finally gotten married and he wanted to be inside of the man he loved, desperately.

“Sam.” Ianto moaned.

Sam muttered, not wanting to be interrupted later to get them. “Lube, condoms.”

Ianto released his thighs reached across to the drawer beside the bed where they had placed everything; he stuck his hand in groping blindly trying to find what they needed. He finally found them both and passed them to Sam and then held himself open once again.

Sam grinned at Ianto’s impatience and how wanton his lover was acting. He opened the lube and covered three fingers. With another lick at the hole he pushed the first finger in, moving it until it moved freely, then a second scissoring widening him, then the third finger was pushed in making Ianto wider.

“Ianto I want you to ride me.” Sam pulled out his fingers, undid his trousers and pulled his cock out. He lay down on the bed, erection pushing up towards his stomach hard and aching pre-come dripping from the top.

Ianto straddle Sam grinning down at the other man, taking hold of Sam’s cock he guided it into his own body. Sliding down slowly, feeling it enter him bit by bit.

“Oh god.” Ianto whispered reverently.

Sam closed his eyes, but in his mind he could still see Ianto taking him in, still dressed from the waist upwards. It wasn’t long before he could feel Ianto sitting on his lap. “You are going to move aren’t you?” Sam choked out.

Ianto laughed softly, Sam forced his eyes to open and his breath caught in his chest at the absolute love that was written across Ianto’s face.

“I love you.” Ianto said softly.

“I love you to.” Sam smiled back. “Not to ruin this moment but can you please, please move.”

“I want you to beg and that wasn’t nearly good enough, but you will later.” Ianto moved up until only the tip was left inside of him.

“Or I’ll make you beg.” With that Sam grabbed Ianto’s hips and pulled him down, hard.

Ianto gasped as the pleasure shot through his body. He moved up and down fucking himself on Ianto’s cock.

“I need more.” Ianto threw his head back.

Sam grabbed hold of Ianto’s tie and pulled him down kissing him hard. Wrapping his arms around Ianto’s waist he turned them over so Sam could bring Ianto’s legs up and fuck him harder and faster.

“Sorry, the slow will have to come later.” Sam gasped his hips moving, his cock pounding harder and faster.

Ianto screamed as Sam hit his prostrate, and then continued to hit it over and over again.

“I didn’t want slow.” The Welshman’s voice was broken as he could hardly catch a breath.

Sam felt the tingle go down his spine he knew that he wasn’t going to last long. “Touch yourself Ianto, come for me.”

Ianto took hold of his erection and started to pump in time with Sam’s thrusts.

“SAM.” Ianto screamed as he came, his body tightening around Sam’s cock pulling an orgasm from him.

Sam collapsed on top of Ianto both men breathing heavily.

“So.” Sam whispered kissing Ianto.

“Well let’s get out of these clothes, rest a bit and then you can have me against the wall or maybe I’ll make you face the wall while I fuck you blind.” Ianto grinned as Sam rolled of him and pulled Ianto into his arms.

XXXXX

Jack sat in his office staring down at a picture of him and Ianto. “I did this, I drove him away.”

“He is happy though.” Dean said as he walked into the office.

“What?”

“Ianto, he is happy. He and Sam are so in love with each other it is actually sickening. We all make sure nothing happens to him.”

Jack nodded as Dean left him alone.”

XXXXX

Sam turned and pulled a naked Ianto tightly against him. They had managed to clean themselves off and get undressed before collapsing into bed wrapping their arms around each other.

“We need to eat.” Ianto whispered against Sam’s chest, flicking his tongue against a nipple until it hardened.

“Yeah I know.”

Ianto rolled away from him and grabbed the phone. Sam stroked a hand down the bare back in front of him. His wedding band on his finger. He gently touched it smiling. He had never felt this happy and never dreamed that he would be married.

“I love you more than I ever thought possible, I love you more and more everyday.” Sam choked on the words.

Ianto turned the phone in his hand and he smiled a blinding smile. “Do you know something? That is a huge coincidence because funny enough I feel the same way about you.”

Chapter Eight

Sam had his shower first as Ianto had ordered food for them. He opened the door a towel wrapped around his waist.

Ianto walked out of the bathroom in a robe, he smiled as he watched Sam push the food to one side. Ianto’s eyes roamed down the strong back and the most perfect ass he had ever seen. Walking over to the cabinet he picked up the lube and condoms.

He walked over to Sam as soon as the door was shut and pushed him against the wall loosening the towel so it fell to the floor.

“This is definitely the best thing I have ever unwrapped.” Ianto whispered licking Sam’s ear, smiling as soon as he felt the shiver run down the other man’s body.

“Food.” Sam choked out.

“We can have it cold, later, much later. I want to fuck you against this wall.”

“Oh god.” Sam groaned becoming hard very quickly.

“We don’t know how much time we have and we do need to eat, so my love this is going to be hard and quick.” Ianto’s accent becoming stronger.

“Well stop talking already.” Sam pushed his body back against Ianto’s.

“Part you legs, bend forwards and brace your hands on the wall.” Ianto ordered.

“I love when you take charge, it does cause a bit of a problem in public places.” The young American chuckled.

That sound died as soon as Ianto lubed and pushed the first finger in; as soon as it slid in and out smoothly he added the second and then the third. Finally happy that Sam was open enough he put on a condom and slicked himself. Pushing forward slowly he entered his husband.

Ianto could not keep the smile of his face at that thought. Once he was completely in he then moved in and out slowly making sure that Sam was ready. The last thing he wanted to do was hurt him.

Ianto pulled out and slammed back in hard. Sam’s arms bulged, keeping him from hitting the wall as Ianto fucked him hard and fast over and over again. Ianto threw back his head, eyes closed as he lost himself in the moment, in the feeling he got being inside the man he loved. The image of them saying their vows hit him bringing him hard and quick.

Sam groaned as he felt the erratic thrusts as Ianto came. “Touch yourself, Sam. Come for me.”

Sam reached down, taking hold of his cock and pumped hard it didn’t take long before he came screaming Ianto’s name.

“Not that I minded but that was, well, quick?” Sam asked when Ianto pulled out of him and he could turn around.

“I closed my eyes and saw us taking our vows and it suddenly hit me, we’re married.”

Sam pulled Ianto into his arms. “No regrets?”

“Never.” Ianto pulled back and kissed him softly and sweetly. “We’d better eat; we’ve already had more time that I thought we were going to get.”

Sam bent down to pick up the towel. “Me too.”

Ianto bent his head sideways and just stared. “How did I get so lucky?”

Sam grinned at him. “Funny I wonder the same thing, it was just meant to be.”

XXXXX

Dean walked over to Tosh’s station. “Hey, you didn’t mind about the kiss did you?”

Tosh bowed her head and blushed. “No I didn’t mind at all.” She looked up and smiled.

“So I know how Jack got here and Ianto. Owen doesn’t look like he really wants to tell so what is your story.”

“I’m smart, very smart really. My mother was kidnapped and I was blackmailed into stealing some blueprints and creating the device. Which I did, when I handed it over the woman said I was a victim of my own success and if I didn’t continue to help they were going to kill her.” Dean reached over and took hold of her hand.

“You don’t have to tell me.”

“No, that’s ok. Unit arrived and arrested me; I was put in this tiny cell. No solicitors, no police, no judge and no jury. They just convicted me. Then one day, I don’t remember how long had passed each day eventually just blurred into the next. I was told that I had an inspection, the door opened and there he was. Jack. He said he could get me out if I gave him 5 years. I didn’t have a choice really, but looking back I don’t have any regrets. Working here at Torchwood is amazing, even through all the heartache and pain.”

Dean reached forward, placing a hand behind her neck he pulled her into a kiss. A slow long heated kiss.

XXXXX

Owen walked down the stairs with Jack. As soon as he saw Tosh and Dean he moved forward. Jack placed a hand on his shoulder and stopped him.

“Don’t Owen.” Jack whispered.

“Look at them?” Owen said as he pointed.

“Yes, she looks happy. She knows that Dean will be leaving. It is up to her, you had lots of chances to go out with her but you didn’t. Now, you have to stand back, just like I eventually had to.”

Owen nodded his face full of sadness as he looked over at the two people who had just finished kissing and were smiling at each other.

“I’ve got some news.” Gwen called out.

“You better call the boys back.” Jack ordered as he and Owen joined Tosh and Dean. After all they still had a mission to complete, a demon to destroy. Annaka.

TBC
Back to top Go down

Seeds We Sow Series story 4 Second Coming 7-8/11 TW/Supernatural Sam/Ianto Adult
Page 1 of 1