Slash-World
Bienvenue sur le forum Slash World, veuillez vous connecter pour pouvoir surfer tranquillement - Welcome on the forum Slash World, please connect you to be able to surf quietly
Slash-World
Bienvenue sur le forum Slash World, veuillez vous connecter pour pouvoir surfer tranquillement - Welcome on the forum Slash World, please connect you to be able to surf quietly
Slash-World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum about the slash around the world, the janto, the mcshep and more.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seeds We Sow Series story 3 Something Supernatural 9-10/10 TW/Supernatural Sam/Ianto Adult

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wereleopard58

wereleopard58

Seeds We Sow Series story 3 Something Supernatural 9-10/10 TW/Supernatural Sam/Ianto Adult Empty
PostSubject: Seeds We Sow Series story 3 Something Supernatural 9-10/10 TW/Supernatural Sam/Ianto Adult   Seeds We Sow Series story 3 Something Supernatural 9-10/10 TW/Supernatural Sam/Ianto Adult Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug - 18:08

Title: Something Supernatural
Author: Wereleopard
Rating: will be nc-17 FRAO
Pairing: Jack/Ianto, Jack/Gwen, Ianto/Sam
Spoilers: umm will say all of Torchwood and Supernatural just to be safe.
Disclaimer: I do not own anything from Torchwood, or Supernatural. I wish.
Summary: Ianto and Jack have split up but someone new has come into Ianto’s life and makes him wonder if staying in Cardiff is the right thing for him.
Feedback. Would appreciate it but just hope you enjoy the story
I would like to thank Jennie for beta’ing this, great job and very much appreciated

Chapter Nine

Jack moved in front of Sam shielding him with his body. It would have taken the younger man out of the picture but Ianto would have been devastated and blamed himself. He truly did want Ianto to be happy.

Jack felt the bullet enter his body and it flung him back hard against the man behind him. They both fell to the floor hard. Jack could feel his life slipping away, the darkness surrounding him and he could still feel the irony that he saved the man that was taking Ianto away from him. One last gasping breath and everything vanished.

“Ooooommmppppffff” Sam groaned as he landed on the bottom. Sam’s heart stopped as he felt Jack’s chest stop moving. “Jack, god no. Please don’t do this?”

Owen, Gwen and Tosh took down Ianto; holding him as he screamed, he was trying to get away and hurt them.

Dean quickly checked on his brother, they stared down at the dead man.

“Will you guys do something about Ianto please?” Owen shouted as the young Welshman was thrashing more and more.

“But Jack….” Sam stuttered.

Gwen looked up at them. “Trust us we will explain everything but it will be fine.”

Sam and Dean glanced at each other and left reluctantly leaving Jack bleeding on the ground.

Tosh stared down at the face who had become her best friend, but at that moment in time no one was home. Sam’s and Dean’s words washed over her but she did not really listen she just wanted Ianto back, her Ianto.

Tosh jerked back as Ianto opened his mouth and screamed, black smoke pouring out of his mouth. His body arched to the ceiling.

Ianto blinked and looked around, the memories flooding back to him.

“Oh god no!!” he whispered as he scrambled away.

Before Dean or Sam could say anything they heard a sudden breath behind them, turning around Jack was rolling around on the ground as life entered his body.

“That hurt.” He muttered to himself.

Jack clambered to his feet.

“How???” Sam stuttered.

“Later, Ianto?” Jack asked as he got to his feet and made his way to the man huddled in a corner..

“Stay away.” Ianto said holding his hand up.

Dean and Sam looked at each other. “It’s not your fault, we know that. It’s happened to us. We understand.” Sam whispered slowly walking and holding out a hand.

Ianto reached out and took it as soon as it was close enough and Sam pulled the other man into his arms and held him tightly.

Tears flowed from Ianto’s eyes, the words he said echoed around his head and the demon had tapped into that part of him that felt that way. Sam gripped hold of him.

“Ianto we do need to talk.” Sam whispered.

“I know.” Ianto said sadly.

Sam pulled back and kissed him. “I don’t want to give you up, I’m not going to give you up but you need to talk to Jack first. When you have finished with him, come find me.”

Ianto nodded and walked over to Jack. “I suppose we’d better talk about what happened?”

Gwen frowned. “What did happen?”

“That is between Ianto and I Gwen.” Jack said softly.

Gwen nodded and saw how beaten looked and she understood why Jack didn’t want to say anything, as it would hurt their friend even more.

XXXXX

Ianto walked slowly into Jack’s office behind him, not knowing what to do with himself and going red as he stared at the desk that he had bent Jack over and spoke to with such cruel words.

Jack laughed gently. “Don’t worry about it Ianto. It was amazing, you always did turn me on. The words, I have heard worse and I can’t blame you for feeling that way.”

“Don’t be nice Jack what I did? What I said? I…”

“Ianto I like it rough at times, the way you took me. I will remember that and it will always bring a smile to my face and fuel many fantasies. What you said, that I what we need to talk about.”

“Do we really have to do this now?”

“Yes Ianto we do. Let’s get a few things straight, yes I loved the Doctor and Rose, I do love Gwen but never ever doubt that I don’t love you, I do and that is what is so hard seeing you with Sam. I know it is selfish but I want you and Gwen and I don’t want you to be with anyone else, Gwen I know I share with Rhys but you Ianto, sweet gorgeous Ianto. You were all mine and I messed that up. You shouldn’t be with someone who is not going to be all yours. When you love you love completely.”

“Jack there is no one like you. How could anyone not fall in love with you. A part of me always will. I want to look back and when I think of you I want to smile and think of them with happiness and love.”

“I want you to be able to do that as well. Do you think you could do that here with Torchwood, with us, with me?”

“I don’t know Jack it hurts to watch you and Gwen. I truly don’t know.”

“I don’t want to have to retcon you, I don’t want you to forget. If you have to leave, you will keep your memories. I am selfish, I want you to remember every touch, every kiss.” Jack walked over to Ianto and kissed him softly. “Please don’t do anything you will regret.

Jack sighed and a tear fell as he watched Ianto walk out. Deep down he truly believed that even if Ianto stayed he had truly lost the young man and this was one thing that would haunt him for the centuries to come, the what if he hadn’t gone with Gwen and stayed faithful to the Welshman. Now he would never know.

XXXXX

Ianto walked into the hub frowning, not seeing Sam anywhere.

“He’s in the conference room.” Dean called out who was sitting next to Tosh.

Ianto nodded and headed there. Walking in he saw Sam standing watching him and smiling.

“Just so you know, you are not a replacement for Jessica. I will always love her just like you do Jack but I have moved on. I think I am falling for you Ianto and it is so easy. It scares me, I don’t know what to do about it. I am afraid that I will lose you once I go back.” Sam whispered.

“I’m falling for you to.” Ianto walked over to him and gently touched his face. “Maybe something could be worked out.”

“Are you sure that you actually want to emotionally leave Jack are you ready to do that?

I don’t want you to break my heart and I think you could so easily.”

XXXXX

Ianto sat in the information centre all by himself. Was he ready to close that chapter of his life that is Captain Jack Harkness? Could he actually do that? He no longer remembered the time when he didn’t love that man. His mobile rings, he pulls it out of his pocket.

“Yes?”

“Mr Jones we would like to inform you that your request for a transfer has been accepted. You have a couple of days to give us your finally decision.”

Ianto stared down at the phone, it seemed that he had a real big decision to make

Chapter Ten

Ianto stood on the walkway looking down at the hub. Myfawny screeched around. It had been his home for two years, but was it still his home now.

He heard Jack’s laughter echo, looking down he saw him with Gwen they looked so happy. Ianto saw Jack look up at him, watching him making sure that he was ok. Gwen followed his gaze and frowned. She knew something was wrong, something was going on.

Ianto’s gaze moved quickly before Jack or Gwen picked up on anything from him, they were both good at reading people. That is when he landed on Sam laughing and joking with Tosh.

It seemed as if he knew that he was being watched. Sam looked up and smiled, the young man smiled down, he felt his heart beat faster just watching the hunter. He turned and looked at Jack once more and his heart ached. No matter what choice he made he was going to lose the man he loved or the one he was falling for, there was a third choice he could lose them both.

XXXXX

Annaka stood there her eyes as black as the night. Her hand tightly gripped around a man’s throat.

“Where is Torchwood?” She demanded.

“I don’t know.” He choked the words out. “We only knew where Ianto ended up he always used different routes and we always lost him.”

Annaka squeezed tighter. “My child has not returned home and I do not know if he succeeded. The choices are he died and at least Sam Winchester is dead and then he was exorcised, or he failed,”

“I don’t know.” The man’s eyes bulged from his head as she continued to squeeze.

“No matter, we have to leave we are known here now. But, we will return and get revenge on Torchwood and the Winchester brothers.” Annaka muttered as she let the man fall to the floor dead. “Come we must make our plans.”

XXXXX

Everyone had gone out with Sam and Dean on an exorcist hunt helping as many of them as they could. They had found out the demon who was making this army had left when Sam had not been killed. Jack had thought it best that Ianto stay.

So here he was standing by the coffee machine waiting for the ‘menfolk’ to return.

“Ianto?” A soft voice asked from behind him.

Ianto jumped slightly and turned around. Gwen. They must have all arrived back then and hopefully uninjured...

“Yes Gwen.” He said politely.

“I’m sorry.” Gwen looked down at the floor..

Ianto looked at her with confusion. “You’re sorry about what exactly?”

“About Jack, about me and Jack.” She clarified.

Ianto smiled sadly. “It happened, nothing can change that. We just have to move on.”

“I don’t like seeing you unhappy and I know I am partly to blame.”

“One day I won’t be.” Ianto turned away from her and walked out.

Gwen wanted to make things better but she had no idea what to do. Ianto loved Jack, and Jack in his way loved Ianto. She couldn’t, no she wouldn’t give up Jack. But she realised that she may not have a choice the one man who could take him away was Ianto and the young Welshman didn’t realise it.

XXXXX

Ianto sat at his computer typing, as everyone else was filing in paperwork about all the exorcisms.

“Ianto come and join us.” Jack called out.

Ianto stood up and made his way to the conference room and sat down opposite Sam.

“Well we would like to thank Sam and Dean for all their help. We only hope that we can deal with this ourselves in the future if not we do have their contact details.” Jack said smiling at the two young men.

“So are you heading off soon?” Tosh asked glancing at Ianto.

Sam was doing the same thing. “Yes, soon.”

“While everyone is here there is something I should say.” Ianto looked around the room. “I applied for a transfer.”

“What?” Owen asked surprised he never thought that Ianto would never leave Jack’s side no matter what.

Hope started to form in Sam’s chest. “Where?”

“They are opening a Torchwood near the gates of hell in America. I’ve been accepted.”

Sam could not stop the smile appearing on his face. “Really?”

“Yes, really.”

Jack sat there frozen, he had lost Ianto. “You’re leaving?”

“I have to Jack I can’t stay here not anymore. I will be in contact and if you need me….”

“I’ll always need you Ianto.” Jack whispered and left the room, taking part of Ianto’s heart with him.

Sam stood up and rushed around the table pulling Ianto into his arms. “You are coming to America.”

“Yes Sam I am.”

XXXXX

Jack sat in his office, tears falling down his face.

“Jack?” Gwen whispered. “This is going to make Ianto happy.”

“I don’t want him to go, I can’t imagine not seeing him everyday. I…..”

“You still have me.” Gwen told him, tears fell from her eyes as he didn’t answer.

Jack was wrapped up in his own loss he hadn’t heard her speak.

XXXXX

Ianto walked into Jack’s office.

“Why didn’t you tell me Ianto?” Jack asked quietly.

“I hadn’t made up my mind.”

“Don’t go please, I will do anything.”

“I’m sorry Jack but I have to. I don’t want to have regrets and staying here watching you and Gwen would be one of them. Give me a chance to be happy please.” Ianto begged.

Jack stood up and walked over to Ianto, reaching up he cupped one hand on the younger man’s face, bent forward and kissed him.

“I’ll always love you Ianto. No matter how long I live this is going to be one of my biggest regrets.”

“I’ll always love you too Jack. If I stayed it would be one of mine.”

XXXXX

It had been a year since Ianto left, they all talked often. Jack realised that all of his immortality and his personality had made him selfish. Looking for things in that moment in time to make him happy. It hadn’t worked out with Gwen and they both knew it was because of Ianto. He lost the man he loved.

XXXXX

“Tosh.”

Tosh grinned as she held the phone to her ear. “What’s up Ianto?”

“Sam asked me to marry him.”

The End
Back to top Go down

Seeds We Sow Series story 3 Something Supernatural 9-10/10 TW/Supernatural Sam/Ianto Adult
Page 1 of 1