Slash-World
Bienvenue sur le forum Slash World, veuillez vous connecter pour pouvoir surfer tranquillement - Welcome on the forum Slash World, please connect you to be able to surf quietly
Slash-World
Bienvenue sur le forum Slash World, veuillez vous connecter pour pouvoir surfer tranquillement - Welcome on the forum Slash World, please connect you to be able to surf quietly
Slash-World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum about the slash around the world, the janto, the mcshep and more.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seeds We Sow Series story 4 Second Coming 4-6/11 TW/Supernatural Sam/Ianto Adult

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wereleopard58

wereleopard58

Seeds We Sow Series story  4 Second Coming 4-6/11 TW/Supernatural Sam/Ianto Adult Empty
PostSubject: Seeds We Sow Series story 4 Second Coming 4-6/11 TW/Supernatural Sam/Ianto Adult   Seeds We Sow Series story  4 Second Coming 4-6/11 TW/Supernatural Sam/Ianto Adult Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug - 18:15

Title: Second Coming
Author: Wereleopard

Rating: will be nc-17 FRAO

Pairing: Ianto/Sam

Spoilers: umm will say all of Torchwood and Supernatural just to be safe.

Disclaimer: I do not own anything from Torchwood, or Supernatural. I wish.

Summary: Ianto’s back with Sam (to get married), Dean and the other members of Torchwood America. Annaka is back to get revenge on Torchwood and the Winchester’s. Sequel to Something Supernatural

Thanks to Kate for the title and for listening to me ramble over my stories

Feedback. Would appreciate it but just hope you enjoy the story

N/B I have kind of mixed up parts of Supernatural season three to make it fit. So forgive me and go with the flow LOL. Also another character is introduced well mentioned and her name is Kelly Jones, she is Ianto’s niece. It is one of my other stories Private School which is a Torchwood/St Trinian’s crossover. This is a request by my brother LOL.

Chapter Four

The door closed behind Jack but before Ianto could say anything. He was pulled against a hard chest and was being kissed. All the past memories came rushing in and just for a moment Ianto relaxed into the kiss. Realising what he was doing, he pulled back.

“Jack what are you doing?” Ianto muttered as he walked away running a hand through his hair.

“Ianto, I love you.”

“Tough, how dare you come here the night before my wedding and pull this crap.” Ianto sighed. “I’m sorry but Jack it has been a year and a half. Let it go.”

“I told you back then that I didn’t think I could let you go and I haven’t been able to. I thought that we could…” Jack’s voice trailed off.

“You thought that we could what, exactly. That I would leave Sam, the night before we get married and run off with you? Jack this isn’t a romance film.”

“Ianto if you would only give me a chance.”

“A chance to do what exactly, I love Sam and I am going to marry him.” Ianto’s eyes narrowed suspiciously. “Jack, if you are going to pull something tomorrow, don’t come. Don’t get me wrong I want you to be there for the most important day of my life, because you have been important in my life. But, if you are going to screw up my wedding day I’d rather you not be there. You better go.” Ianto turned away.

“Please,” Jack begged but Ianto still had his back to him. “Ok I’ll go.”

Ianto turned around and walked to the door with him. “Jack if you do anything to ruin it tomorrow just remember I will never forgive you.” With that Ianto closed the door.

Jack sighed and leant against it.

Ianto walked over to the bed and sat down. Picking up the phone he dialed. “Hey Sam, I just wanted to hear your voice. Ianto smiled. “Look, Jack was here. No I’m fine but he kissed me. He said he loved me and wanted me back. No of course I am not I love you. I told him if he was going to try anything tomorrow not to come and if he did ruin it I would never forgive him. I know, I love you too. See you at the church.”

XXXXX

Jack turned to knock on the door when he heard Ianto’s voice. Ianto had phoned Sam and told him everything. Jack felt, once again, like his heart was being ripped out of his chest. He pushed away from the door and made his way out of the hotel and back to the hub.

XXXXX

Sam frowned as he put down the phone. Dean came out of the bathroom, the phone had woken him but as soon as he heard who it was he headed to the toilet. There was no way that he was going to listen to Sam talk mushy to the man who he was marrying.

“So are you two lovebirds. “Dean stopped speaking as soon as he saw his brothers face. “What’s wrong?”

“Jack paid Ianto and visit; he kissed him and told Ianto he loved him. He wanted Ianto to leave me.”

“He what?” Dean opened and closed his mouth.

“Ianto told him to leave and that he didn’t want Jack there tomorrow if he was going to ruin it and if Jack did anything to do that he would never forgive him.”

“So why the long face?”

“Do you think he is just settling for me?” Sam asked staring up at his brother.

Dean walked over and sat next to him.

“No, Ianto loves you. You can tell that by the way he looks at you. Wait didn’t I tell you this last time we were here? You are going to get married tomorrow and be nauseatingly happy.”

Sam laughed at his brother’s face. “Thanks Dean, you are definitely the best man.”

“So what has Ianto told you about Tosh?” Dean grinned.

Sam groaned. “Well she is way too smart for you.”

Dean grabbed a pillow and hit his brother with it. “Try and get some more sleep if you can. It’s a big day tomorrow.”

XXXXX

Ianto and Sam stood smiling. Dean next to Sam and Tosh next to Ianto and next to here were Kelly, Chelsea, Peaches and Chloe. It was only a small intimate affair. When they got back to America they were going to have another ceremony and a party for their friends there.

“If anyone has any reason why these two people should not marry, speak up now or forever hold your peace..."

“You have to stop the wedding.” Jack ran down the aisle.

Ianto looked at Sam and then turned to glare at the man who had just ruined his wedding day.

Chapter Five

Kelly turned and glared at Jack she knew that he hadn’t been good enough for her uncle. Ianto opened and closed his mouth he never Jack would actually interrupt his wedding. Sam clenched his hands into fists trying to give Jack the benefit of the doubt.

Ruby stood, her hand caressing the knife she had hidden beneath her jacket. Gwen looked at Tosh and Owen nervously; none of them knew what was going on.

“Jack how dare you?” Ianto’s voice was a cold as ice.

“It’s not what…” Jack started to talk.

“How about we check to see if my knife can get rid of him like it does demons?” Ruby smirked.

“No, listen it’s...” Before Jack could finish there was a crash at the church door. “See I told you I had a reason.”

He shut his mouth quickly when he saw the look that Ianto gave him.

“Shall I?” Ruby asked.

“Go ahead, as quickly as possible and try to interrogate at least one of them this time?” Ianto asked politely.

Ruby grinned and winked at him, meeting the demons as the appeared at the end of the aisle.

“Look it’s the demon bitch, who betrayed her own kind.”

Jack turned and looked at Ianto. “You have a demon working for you?”

“WE have a demon HELPING us, yes we do.”

“Why?” Tosh asked.

“Because she has helped Sam a lot and she has an amazing amount of knowledge, admittedly we do try and keep her away from other hunters. A lot of them are not exactly the understanding type.”

Dean burst out laughing.

“Do you want to talk to this one or shall I just kill him?” Ruby called out.

They all walked down, where Ruby healed the man down, knife at his throat.

“Why did you attack us?”

“I ain’t telling you crap.” The man spat out, his eyes landed on the two brothers and he started to laugh. “Well, the Winchester brothers. She only thought Torchwood would be here but you too, that is what you call the icing on the cake.” The demon suddenly realised what he said.

“Annaka.” Dean muttered.

The man screamed as the knife plunged up from underneath his chin. His face lighting from within and then it faded as the demon was killed.

Bela walked towards them. “Annaka?”

“When we last came over here, when I first met Ianto there had been a lot of possessions. One of the demons that escaped was trying to make an army. We kind of got in the way, but all in all I would say it was the best trip I ever made.” Sam turned and smiled at Ianto.

“Well I, for one are glad that you met Ianto. I am sure the others are too since he was the one that saved our collective asses.” Ruby grinned at the man who had become a friend. Someone who listened to her.

“Let’s get back to the hub; we need to figure out what is going on.” Jack said as he started to walk away.

“No.” Ianto called out. Everyone turned to look at him. “I came here to get married to Sam and I am not leaving this church until I do.”

Sam smiled. “I can’t think of anything I would rather do.”

“This really isn’t the time.” Jack muttered.

“Well we could all day very soon at the hands of Annaka, so in my mind there isn’t a more perfect time.”

XXXXX

Annaka grinned as one of her minions stood in front of her. “So you ran, saving your own life.” The woman nodded nervously. “Well I am glad that you did, I’ll get revenge on all of them. It is a good day indeed. I get Torchwood and the Winchester’s.”

XXXXX

The priest looked around nervously. “I now present you husband and husband. You may now kiss.”

Sam bent his head and kissed his husband. This had been a long time coming and he couldn’t be happier. Ianto placed a hand against Sam’s cheek, as they pulled away from a sweet kiss.

“How did I get so lucky?” Ianto whispered.

“I think I am the lucky one.” Sam grinned.

“And I think I am going to throw up or die of a diabetic coma with all this sugary sweetness.” Dean muttered but with a smile on his face, with everything his brother had been through he deserved some happiness and that is what Ianto gave him.

Jack’s nails, still digging into the palm of his hands he had to force himself not to stand and not to say anything. It was his own fault that he had lost Ianto and now the man he had loved was married. Gwen reached out and touched his arm, she felt sorry for him. She would always love him but he had played a game, he wanted his and cake and to eat it. In the end he had lost both of them because of it.

Jack wiped away the tears and stood. “I think we can go to the pub quickly for a drink before we had back to the hub. Then we can try and find Annaka, well all of us apart from the happy couple after the drinks they can go back to the hotel we’ll call when we need you.”

Ianto reached out but then dropped his arm. “Thank you.” He whispered.

Dean grinned. “Well as best man.” He grabbed hold of Tosh and kissed her. She melted in his arms.

Owen did a great impression of a goldfish, opening and closing his mouth.

Chapter Six

They all sat around the table laughing and joking. Jack forced himself to join in, to be happy. As the evening went on he actually did start to enjoy himself.

He looked over at Tosh and smiled. Dean was sitting next to her flirting and kissing her, she glowed with happiness. Jack just hoped that Tosh wouldn’t be hurt.

“So how did you all become part of Torchwood?” Bela asked looking at everyone; she hadn’t heard much about their history from Ianto, hell she hadn’t even heard much of his past.

The Torchwood, Cardiff group looked at each other. “I suppose it would be easier if we started with my story then.” Jack smiled. “I was born in the 51st Century, I became a time agent and don’t ask. I travelled back to the second world war where I met a man called the Doctor.” Jack looked over at Ianto. “He, Rose and I travelled through time and space in his ship called the Tardis. I fell in love with her and then with him.”

“Jack you don’t have to.” Ianto whispered.

“It’s ok, I keep people from getting close to me and then I lose them. I’m going to loose everyone eventually so I might as well let them in. Where was I?”

“In love with them.” Ruby said.

“Right, but something happened from what the Doctor told me I was killed by the Daleks, but at that point Rose had taken the time vortex inside of her. She brought me back, I can’t die.”

Bela laughed. “You’re kidding.” The noise died away as, apart from Ruby no one else made a move. “You’re not kidding.”

“Nope, not kidding. I managed to get back to earth and I was blackmailed into working for Torchwood waiting for the Doctor to come back, to cure me. In 1999 New Years Eve I got back to the hub from a mission, our then boss had killed everyone and gave me Torchwood 3. I knew I had to change things and so I started to recruit and here we are.”

XXXXX

Annaka grinned and looked around at her small army; it was growing stronger and stronger. Her enemies would soon bow down to her; there was no one and nothing to stand in her way. Well, there wouldn’t be soon once Torchwood and the Winchester’s were gone.

XXXXX

Ianto finally told his story. Sam held onto his hand as said why he wanted to join Torchwood 3 and what happened to Lisa. He turned and smiled sadly at Sam.

“But looking back on everything it got me to where and who I am now, that is something I can’t regret.” He smiled at his old friends and his new ones.

Sam and Ianto stared deeply into each others eyes.

Dean grinned at his brother. “Well I think the love bird’s better head off or they might give everyone a show and, I, for one would rather not see that.”

The two men blushed. “Great, he’s my brother-in-law” Ianto muttered with a grin. “Talk about black sheep of the family.”

“Hey, enough of that.” Dean hugged his brother and Ianto.

Ianto and Sam waved to everyone as they moved to leave.

“We’ll call you when we have some more information but we’ll make sure that you have uhhh time.” Jack said softly.

“Thank you Jack.” Sam nodded knowing how hard it was for the other man, he knew how hard it would have been for him if had to watch Jack and Ianto get married.

XXXXXX

Ianto and Sam got to their door but before the young Welshman could do anything Sam picked him up in his arms.

“What are you doing?” Ianto said laughing.

“Carrying you over threshold, then I plan to take you to the bed. At that point I will strip you, taste and explore every inch of you. If you have no objections of course.”

Ianto licked his lips in anticipation. “Nope, no objections at all.”

Sam smirked, his eyes darkening with desire. His voice deeper. “So get the door and we can get started.”

Ianto’s hand shot out holding the key card. His hands trembling with excitement that he couldn’t get the door opened quickly enough. Sam stood there watching laughing softly. His breath blowing in Ianto’s ear, the door finally opened.

Ianto turned his head and kissed Sam hard. “As long as I get to return the favour later and I can explore?”

“I think we can arrange that.” Sam walked through the door, it slamming closed behind them. He walked over to the bed and placed Ianto on it. “Let’s start with the shoes and socks and I’ll work my way up.”

TBC
Back to top Go down

Seeds We Sow Series story 4 Second Coming 4-6/11 TW/Supernatural Sam/Ianto Adult
Page 1 of 1