Slash-World
Bienvenue sur le forum Slash World, veuillez vous connecter pour pouvoir surfer tranquillement - Welcome on the forum Slash World, please connect you to be able to surf quietly
Slash-World
Bienvenue sur le forum Slash World, veuillez vous connecter pour pouvoir surfer tranquillement - Welcome on the forum Slash World, please connect you to be able to surf quietly
Slash-World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum about the slash around the world, the janto, the mcshep and more.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seeds We Sow Series story 3 Something Supernatural 3-4/10 TW/Supernatural Sam/Ianto Adult

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wereleopard58

wereleopard58

Seeds We Sow Series story 3 Something Supernatural 3-4/10 TW/Supernatural Sam/Ianto Adult Empty
PostSubject: Seeds We Sow Series story 3 Something Supernatural 3-4/10 TW/Supernatural Sam/Ianto Adult   Seeds We Sow Series story 3 Something Supernatural 3-4/10 TW/Supernatural Sam/Ianto Adult Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug - 18:03

Title: Something Supernatural

Author: Wereleopard

Rating: will be nc-17 FRAO

Pairing: Jack/Ianto, Jack/Gwen, Ianto/Sam

Spoilers: umm will say all of Torchwood and Supernatural just to be safe.

Disclaimer: I do not own anything from Torchwood, or Supernatural. I wish.

Summary: Ianto and Jack have split up but someone new has come into Ianto’s life and makes him wonder if staying in Cardiff is the right thing for him.

Feedback. Would appreciate it but just hope you enjoy the story

I would like to thank Jennie for beta’ing this, great job and very much appreciated

Chapter Three

Sam and Dean’s mouth opened and closed as the lift descended into the depths of the hub.

Myfawny flew passed them screeching. The brothers turned to each other and then looked back at Tosh.

“Was that a …” Dean stuttered a little.

“A pterodactyl, yes it was. It came through the rift.”

“The rift?” Sam asked.

“It will all be explained to you very soon.” Tosh grinned ad at them. She loved the shocked and surprised looks on their faces when they first saw the hub.

The lift finally stopped. Jack was standing there, his hands planted on his hips, legs shoulder width apart he walked forward and held out his hand. “Hello I'm Captain Jack Harkness.” He shook their hands watching them closely.

“Hey I am Dean Winchester and this is my brother Sam.”

Jack inspected Sam a little more closely. “I want to thank you for helping Ianto today.”

“It was our pleasure we were just glad that we were there.” Sam answered honestly.

“Sam, Dean.” Ianto called out.

The two brothers turned. A blinding smile appeared on Sam’s face. Dean just shook his head in amusement at his brother.

Tosh walked past Ianto and whispered. “Nice, very nice.”

Jack moved to Ianto’s side and placed a hand on Ianto’s shoulder.

Sam’s smile faded a little until Ianto stepped away from Jack’s touch and moved towards the Winchesters.

“I’m glad you could come and help us, I, uhhh, we really appreciate this.” Ianto stared into Sam’s green eyes.

Gwen went to Jack’s side a placed a hand on his arm. Sam and Dean glanced at each other knowing something was going on, they could guess but they didn’t know for a fact.

“Let’s go to the conference room and talk.” Jack ordered not liking the way the two men looked at each other.

“This way.” Ianto motioned for them to follow him, once everyone was seated he sat down opposite from Sam and the meeting began.

XXXXX

Sam sat and listened as the explained about the rift and Torchwood 3 and a brief history. He and Dean told their story and as much as they knew about possessions.

“The first thing we need to do is find out why it is all happening now and here.” Dean said.

“I think the best thing to do would be to spilt into teams and work this as quickly as we can before it gets out of hand.” Jack told everyone.

He had watched Sam and Ianto looking at each other through the meeting. He could feel Gwen’s gaze on him. He knew that he had no right to feel jealous. He did want Ianto to be happy but he couldn’t quite let the Welshman go, not quiet yet.

“So who is going to be with who?” Owen asked breaking the tension.

“Ianto you go back to the information centre. Owen the only person to have died, there body is on there way here, do an autopsy find out what you can. Tosh and Sam you’ll do research. Tosh set up a scan so it flags up anything that has the hallmarks of being possession. Gwen, you and Dean go out interview friends and family so what you can find out. We need to find ground zero. I will be in my office let’s go.” Jack wanted this finished and quickly he wanted Sam and Dean gone.

Sam watched Ianto go and then followed Tosh to her desk.

“So what exactly is going on?” He asked.

“About what?” She answered innocently.

“Ianto, Jack and Gwen?”

“Look Sam.” Tosh started to talk.

“Tosh I like Ianto, well what I have seen so far. I don’t want to get hurt or to hurt anyone. Just give me the basics the things I need to know.”

Tosh stared at him for a moment longer, trying to read his face she finally nodded. “Jack is larger than life. Gwen is our newest recruit and it was obvious that she had a thing for him. Ianto was a loner to start off with but something happened.” Tosh held out her hand. “Don’t ask, that is his story and you don’t need to know it at the moment. Jack and Ianto became closer, I think it was just comfort to start off with, just a release. Ianto fell in love with him and in his own way Jack fell in love with Ianto. But, the thing between Gwen and Jack got stronger so they are seeing each other. Jack asked Ianto if they could still see each other but Ianto said no. Ianto and I go out all the time, he gets a lot of interest but he never shows any back. Not until now. Don’t hurt him.”

Sam smiled now knowing the story and that he had a chance, a very good chance with Ianto. “That is the last thing I want to do.”

“Just to let you know if you hurt him, I will find a way to hurt you.”

“If I do, I will let you.” Sam and Tosh smiled at each other coming to an understanding.

XXXXX

Dean glanced across at Gwen; he loved his baby brother more than anything and did not want to see him hurt.

“What is the story with Jack and Ianto?” He asked.

“They dated and now they aren’t.” Gwen did not want to talk about it. She loved Ianto and never wanted to see him hurt but the thing between her and Jack was something that couldn’t be stopped. Today was the first time that she had doubts, she had never seen Jack jealous over Ianto before and it worried her.

Dean shook his head and stared ahead watching the houses as they passed.

XXXXX

Ianto sat alone, it was nice to see Jack jealous, and it was a little too late. They both had to move on and let each other go. He had no idea where this thing with Sam was going but he wanted to find out.

XXXXX

Jack sighed and leaned back in his chair. He had to fight the urge to pull Ianto into his arms and kiss him senseless. To tell Sam to stay away from his Ianto, but, Ianto was not his any more and that had been his own choice.

XXXXX

Owen paced around waiting for the body to arrive he had seen the looks and knew that they were heading into dangerous waters.

“Just a doctor that was all I was. The Jack gets involved and it became the X-files, now Sam has arrived it’s a bloody soap opera.” He muttered to himself.

XXXXX

Dean and Gwen rushed back to the hub they had found out something important, they had found the connection, ground zero. It was nightclub called Apocalypse.

Jack smiled at them both. “Good work we will head their tonight; go separately see what we can find out. You will stay here Tosh and monitor us. Everyone head home and get ready, see you there.”

Sam ran after Ianto as soon as they were out of the hub.

“Ianto, Ianto.” He called out finally reaching the other man's side. “I was uhh thinking after this has been dealt with, would you like to go out.” Sam paused. “With me me I mean, just the two of us on a date.”

Ianto’s blue eyes lit up sparkling like sapphires. “I would love to Sam.” Ianto reached out and touched Sam’s shoulder caressing it ever so slightly.

“Cool.” Sam grinned.

XXXXX

Jack watched the monitor, watching Sam and Ianto, everyone could see there was something going on with the two of them and Jack had no idea how he was going to handle it.

XXXXX

Tosh smiled to herself as she thought of Ianto; it was nice to see him so happy. She only hoped that Jack and Gwen did not get involved and that they would leave the two men in peace.

Chapter Four

Sam stood under the shower, the water cascading over his body, his head back. His hands rubbing up and down his chest, closing his eyes he imagined the hands were not his but Ianto’s. A mouth kissing its way down to his cock, a tongue swirling around until it is engulfed in wet heat. Sam got harder just at the thought, he gripped hold of his erection slowly moving his hand but this time imaging it is Ianto’s mouth. That he is fucking Ianto’s mouth.

He can visualise Ianto’s blue eyes, dark with last staring up at him, his own hand between his legs moving faster and faster.

The need for the Welshman is so powerful he knows he can’t hang on, his hand moving faster and faster.

“IANTO!!!” Sam screams as he comes, breathing heavily and resting his head against the cool tiles. His body aches to be touched, to be filled by the other man. He also wants to be inside him, to feel Ianto accepting and tightening around him. Sam groans. “It’s going to be a long night.”

XXXXX

Ianto slowly made his way into the club and headed to the bar. Looking around, hoping to catch a glimpse of Sam but had not managed to spot him yet.

XXXXX

Dean grinned as he saw his brother, he had heard the scream from the shower but now he looked composed in black jeans and a tight black t-shirt. He knew that this wasn’t just for the club, but a certain cute Welshman.

“Dude, do you know what Ianto is going to say when he sees you?”

Sam turned and looked at his brother, his face full of suspicion. “What?” He asked knowing that he really shouldn’t.

“You’re too good to be true; I can’t take my eyes of you.” He sang.

Sam shaking his head hit Dean on the shoulder but couldn’t stop the laugh that escaped. “Come on we’d better go.”

XXXXX

Dean stood chatting to the attractive dark haired woman called Annaka, a regular at this club. His eyes searching the room hoping to see something.

XXXXX

As soon as Sam entered the club, he spotted Ianto at the bar getting chatted up. He headed straight for the bar and made sure that Ianto never saw him. He quickly ordered a beer and moved closer to the man who had been staring in an x-rated film in his head while he had been in the shower.

As soon as Ianto ordered a drink Sam moved so he was in front of the young man. “Hi I’m Sam. Let me get that for you.”

Ianto watched him and smiled. “I’m Ianto and I would like that.”

XXXXX

Tosh grinned at the camera as Sam took an opportunity and ran with it.

XXXXX

Jack walked in and looked around the room; he spotted Gwen talking to a man in the corner of the room. Dean was talking an attractive woman. Owen had a few women around him. Jack frowned and then searched the room for the last two people and then he found them; they were with a group of people their arms around each others waists.

XXXXX

Ianto liked the feeling of Sam’s arm around him, he liked their hips touching. The connection he felt was growing stronger and stronger the more time they spent together and they hadn’t really talked yet.

Sam and Ianto both noticed Jack at the same time. Sam tightened his arm around Ianto and pulled him tighter against his body, his eyes never leaving Jacks. He leant down and whispered into Ianto’s ear.

“I can’t wait to have a real date with you.”

Ianto shivered in anticipation and arousal as Sam’s breath caressed his ear.

XXXXX

Dean watched as Annaka bent forward, the strap on her top slipped showing a tattoo. He noticed and recognised it. Frowning slightly, there was something wrong with this. She had been the first woman to come up to him and now this tattoo. This was a little too easy for his liking.

When Annaka looked up Dean was once again smiling and continued to chat.

XXXXX

The night wore on and Dean knew he had the right woman but there was something off about this whole set up.

“I have to go and early start today.” He grinned sexily. “Maybe we could meet up tomorrow.”

“I’d like that.” She purred her hand stroking down his chest as he typed her number into his phone.

“Well I’ll give you a call later.” Dean knew that this was a set up of some kind.

The rest of Torchwood and Sam watched as Dean headed out, all of them kept an eye on each other to make sure everything was fine. Jack’s eyes and kept coming back to Sam and Ianto. It was time for them to leave so they could find out what information Dean had.

Sam grinned at Ianto. “We can’t make it too obvious dance with me?”

Ianto grinned at the lame excuse, a slow song came on and he nodded. His breath caught in his throat as Sam wrapped his arms around Ianto’s waist and pulled flush against his body.

Ianto wound his arms around Sam's neck and slowly the moved staring into each others eyes.

XXXXX

Jack was frozen to the spot watching them. He dug his into his palm so hard; he drew blood forcing himself not to move, not to rip Ianto from Sam’s arms.

XXXXX

Ianto moved one of his hands and placed it on Sam’s face. Slowly their head moved towards each other and their lips met in a sweet, soft, gentle kiss.

Sam pulled away before it deepened.

Ianto frowned. “Why did you pull away? I…”

Sam grinned at him. “If we really start to kiss now, I am not going to want to stop and we know where that could lead to and we are in a rather public place.”

“Well I hope it’s what I am thinking of.” Ianto gripped hold of Sam’s face and kissed him hungrily.

Sam responded with vigour, passion increasing between them. Their mouths attacking each other, hands gripping hold of fabric to stop them ripping their clothes off.

The whistles and catcalls around them brought them back, both men’s face were red with embarrassment. Sam held out his hand, Ianto took it and the two of them walked out of the club.

XXXXX

Jack moved forward but a hand on his shoulders stopped him, turning around he saw Owen.

“Jack don’t!”

“I don’t want Ianto to get hurt.”

“You don’t want him to get hurt or you don’t want anyone else to have him?” Owen asked.

“I don’t want him hurt.” Jack muttered his eyes blazing in anger.

“Too late you already broke his heart. Let him have whatever he wants with Sam. Don’t get involved, Ianto’s personal life is no longer anything to do with you. Go to Gwen that is what you wanted, that was your decision.”

XXXXX

Gwen stood their, her heart aching not knowing what to do, she felt lost and alone. She had never seen Jack like this before.

XXXXX

Tosh watched the screen. Jack would not be able to let this go. Ianto had always been there for Jack no matter what but because their relationship was no over it no longer held true. Tosh knew that Jack hadn’t really thought about what his personal life would be like with no Ianto Jones in it.

TBC
Back to top Go down

Seeds We Sow Series story 3 Something Supernatural 3-4/10 TW/Supernatural Sam/Ianto Adult
Page 1 of 1