Slash-World
Bienvenue sur le forum Slash World, veuillez vous connecter pour pouvoir surfer tranquillement - Welcome on the forum Slash World, please connect you to be able to surf quietly
Slash-World
Bienvenue sur le forum Slash World, veuillez vous connecter pour pouvoir surfer tranquillement - Welcome on the forum Slash World, please connect you to be able to surf quietly
Slash-World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum about the slash around the world, the janto, the mcshep and more.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wincest (Sam/Dean !incest!) Supernatural

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
putschki1969

putschki1969

Wincest (Sam/Dean !incest!) Supernatural Empty
PostSubject: Wincest (Sam/Dean !incest!) Supernatural   Wincest (Sam/Dean !incest!) Supernatural Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug - 1:45

All right...I know it's soooo wrong and I am going to hell for it but honestly, those guys are smoking HOT and they are totally in love!!!!!!!

Reunion hug from S4 Lazarus Rising
Spoiler:

Sam-angst Wink He's so cute when he's worrying about Dean
Wincest (Sam/Dean !incest!) Supernatural 201_IMTOD_101

AND, a VERY VERY VERY cute pic of Jensen and Jared Smile
Wincest (Sam/Dean !incest!) Supernatural Th_JaredJensen
Back to top Go down
marli
Admin
marli

PostSubject: Re: Wincest (Sam/Dean !incest!) Supernatural   Wincest (Sam/Dean !incest!) Supernatural Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug - 1:48

Yes i know it's wrong but sexy and the actors play with us, look at the behind the scene and the pics, it's so funny and gorgeous at the same time.

I read one fic wincest, it's was very good, demon, possession, totally crazy.
Back to top Go down
https://slash-world.forumactif.com
putschki1969

putschki1969

PostSubject: Re: Wincest (Sam/Dean !incest!) Supernatural   Wincest (Sam/Dean !incest!) Supernatural Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug - 2:25

marli wrote:
Yes i know it's wrong but sexy and the actors play with us, look at the behind the scene and the pics, it's so funny and gorgeous at the same time.

I read one fic wincest, it's was very good, demon, possession, totally crazy.
Not only the actors, also the writers and directors are teasing us!! All those sweet and sexy scenes between those two! *drools*

Have you watched season 4 already? There is a hilarious scene in one of the last episodes...
Spoiler:

A video about all the funny slashy moments in Supernatural Wink
There is a scene from S4 in it so beware if you don't wanna be spoilered Smile
Back to top Go down
marli
Admin
marli

PostSubject: Re: Wincest (Sam/Dean !incest!) Supernatural   Wincest (Sam/Dean !incest!) Supernatural Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug - 9:33

Yes i saw the s4, i love this scene, very slashy (hey honey lol) and i remember for the spoiler, they're funny.
Back to top Go down
Mr.MacGadget
sucker man
Mr.MacGadget

PostSubject: Re: Wincest (Sam/Dean !incest!) Supernatural   Wincest (Sam/Dean !incest!) Supernatural Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug - 12:01

Hey, here's something I don't understand, so I don't watch this show, but... aren't they... brothers? Shocked LOL Razz
Back to top Go down
marli
Admin
marli

PostSubject: Re: Wincest (Sam/Dean !incest!) Supernatural   Wincest (Sam/Dean !incest!) Supernatural Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug - 13:11

Yes we're a band of perv lol !
Back to top Go down
Mr.MacGadget
sucker man
Mr.MacGadget

PostSubject: Re: Wincest (Sam/Dean !incest!) Supernatural   Wincest (Sam/Dean !incest!) Supernatural Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug - 13:20

Hahahaha! Well, how they say it in English, to each his own or something? LOL So, call me conservative, but I can't imagine that, like the Sam/Daniel pairing, they like brother and sister for me, and just imagine that theyre doing that it's... almost gross to me... and no, not because it's a woman with Daniel Razz ... okay, maybe a little bit. lol!
Back to top Go down
marli
Admin
marli

PostSubject: Re: Wincest (Sam/Dean !incest!) Supernatural   Wincest (Sam/Dean !incest!) Supernatural Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug - 13:32

LOL for god no Daniel/Sam !

What is funny in the winchest it's than the actors plays with the fans, a lot !
Back to top Go down
Mr.MacGadget
sucker man
Mr.MacGadget

PostSubject: Re: Wincest (Sam/Dean !incest!) Supernatural   Wincest (Sam/Dean !incest!) Supernatural Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug - 13:36

marli wrote:
LOL for god no Daniel/Sam !

LOL glad you agreed. Very Happy

Yeah, I've just read it, this is cool!
Back to top Go down
putschki1969

putschki1969

PostSubject: Re: Wincest (Sam/Dean !incest!) Supernatural   Wincest (Sam/Dean !incest!) Supernatural Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug - 23:07

marli wrote:
Yes we're a band of perv lol !
And we are proud to be Very Happy

Mr.MacGadget wrote:
Hahahaha! Well, how they say it in English, to each his own or something? LOL So, call me conservative, but I can't imagine that, like the Sam/Daniel pairing, they like brother and sister for me, and just imagine that theyre doing that it's... almost gross to me... and no, not because it's a woman with Daniel Razz ... okay, maybe a little bit. lol!
It's okay! I can see your point! Smile
You could always read RPS! They are not brothers in real life...or do you have issues with that too? Some people do...I can understand that as well but honestly, Jensen and Jared are TEASING us! It's HARD not to believe that they are in love with each other Razz

And there are tons of RPS fanfics out there...

Look at that! It's a picspam of the actors with some quotes of them!!
=> http://community.livejournal.com/twofortheroad/19017.html#cutid1
They REALLY said all of that!

marli wrote:

They SO do!!! *nods*
Back to top Go down
numb22z
Design Admin
numb22z

PostSubject: Re: Wincest (Sam/Dean !incest!) Supernatural   Wincest (Sam/Dean !incest!) Supernatural Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug - 23:16

wow they're so much chemistry between the actors and I wouldn't mind to see a little kiss between the brothers too, just a kiss not more.

In The monster at the end of the book, I love the reaction of Dean when he surfs on the internet and learn about Sam slash Dean lol!
Back to top Go down
putschki1969

putschki1969

PostSubject: Re: Wincest (Sam/Dean !incest!) Supernatural   Wincest (Sam/Dean !incest!) Supernatural Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug - 0:50

numb22z wrote:
wow they're so much chemistry between the actors and I wouldn't mind to see a little kiss between the brothers too, just a kiss not more.
A kiss would be nice Wink I mean, it's a show about the supernatural stuff so a kiss could be easily explained...one of the boys could be possessed or something Wink

But yeah, sadly that will probably never happen....but a girl can dream, right?

Quote :

The monster at the end of the book, I love the reaction of Dean when he surfs on the internet and learn about Sam slash Dean lol!
That was the most hilarious scene EVER!
Back to top Go down
Mr.MacGadget
sucker man
Mr.MacGadget

PostSubject: Re: Wincest (Sam/Dean !incest!) Supernatural   Wincest (Sam/Dean !incest!) Supernatural Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug - 10:07

Okay, what is a RPS? LOL I really don't know, ... real person story or something like that?
Back to top Go down
numb22z
Design Admin
numb22z

PostSubject: Re: Wincest (Sam/Dean !incest!) Supernatural   Wincest (Sam/Dean !incest!) Supernatural Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug - 10:09

Mr.MacGadget wrote:
Okay, what is a RPS? LOL I really don't know, ... real person story or something like that?
yep! real people slash Wink
Back to top Go down
Mr.MacGadget
sucker man
Mr.MacGadget

PostSubject: Re: Wincest (Sam/Dean !incest!) Supernatural   Wincest (Sam/Dean !incest!) Supernatural Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug - 10:31

Oh I see! Thanks DD!

Well, no, I don't have a problem with that MasterPuts Wink , why would I, I've had a really naughty dream about Mr. Ben Browder the other day, well it was Cam, but my dream was because I was reading a forum, and there was a thread about Who has the biggest... I guess this is not a PG forum, so I can say it out loud? lol So, Which celebrity has the largest... cock? LOL And there was one poster who said BB has the biggest in sci-fi, and I think he was right. lol! And the dream... OMG! Wink
Back to top Go down
marli
Admin
marli

PostSubject: Re: Wincest (Sam/Dean !incest!) Supernatural   Wincest (Sam/Dean !incest!) Supernatural Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug - 10:51

BB has big hands, you know that we say about big hands, "big hand big cock" lol !
Back to top Go down
Mr.MacGadget
sucker man
Mr.MacGadget

PostSubject: Re: Wincest (Sam/Dean !incest!) Supernatural   Wincest (Sam/Dean !incest!) Supernatural Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug - 11:43

Heehee, I was just saying almost the same at another forum, except I said big feet, big cock. Wink Well, actually I said big feet, big... shoes. LOL Cause it's a PG forum, PG can be funny. Very Happy
So yes, big hands, big feet, and there are some pics as well, as proof... no, not naked ones Razz but you know, the famous Browder bulge. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
putschki1969

putschki1969

PostSubject: Re: Wincest (Sam/Dean !incest!) Supernatural   Wincest (Sam/Dean !incest!) Supernatural Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug - 22:56

Mr.MacGadget wrote:
Oh I see! Thanks DD!

Well, no, I don't have a problem with that MasterPuts Wink , why would I, I've had a really naughty dream about Mr. Ben Browder the other day, well it was Cam, but my dream was because I was reading a forum, and there was a thread about Who has the biggest... I guess this is not a PG forum, so I can say it out loud? lol So, Which celebrity has the largest... cock? LOL And there was one poster who said BB has the biggest in sci-fi, and I think he was right. lol! And the dream... OMG! Wink
That's good then!! You should get familiar with the actors! They are really hot and there are tons of fics out there Wink

Just for the record: Some people apparently have issues with slashing REAL people...that's why I asked Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wincest (Sam/Dean !incest!) Supernatural   Wincest (Sam/Dean !incest!) Supernatural Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wincest (Sam/Dean !incest!) Supernatural
Page 1 of 1