Slash-World
Bienvenue sur le forum Slash World, veuillez vous connecter pour pouvoir surfer tranquillement - Welcome on the forum Slash World, please connect you to be able to surf quietly
Slash-World
Bienvenue sur le forum Slash World, veuillez vous connecter pour pouvoir surfer tranquillement - Welcome on the forum Slash World, please connect you to be able to surf quietly
Slash-World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum about the slash around the world, the janto, the mcshep and more.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seeds We Sow Series story 4 Second Coming 9-11/11 TW/Supernatural Sam/Ianto Adult

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wereleopard58

wereleopard58

Seeds We Sow Series story  4 Second Coming 9-11/11 TW/Supernatural Sam/Ianto Adult Empty
PostSubject: Seeds We Sow Series story 4 Second Coming 9-11/11 TW/Supernatural Sam/Ianto Adult   Seeds We Sow Series story  4 Second Coming 9-11/11 TW/Supernatural Sam/Ianto Adult Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug - 18:25

Title: Second Coming
Author: Wereleopard

Rating: FRAO

Pairing: Ianto/Sam

Spoilers: umm will say all of Torchwood and Supernatural just to be safe.

Disclaimer: I do not own anything from Torchwood, or Supernatural. I wish.

Summary: Ianto’s back with Sam (to get married), Dean and the other members of Torchwood America. Annaka is back to get revenge on Torchwood and the Winchester’s. Sequel to Something Supernatural

Thanks to Kate for the title and for listening to me ramble over my stories

Feedback. Would appreciate it but just hope you enjoy the story

N/B I have kind of mixed up parts of Supernatural season three to make it fit. So forgive me and go with the flow LOL. Also another character is introduced well mentioned and her name is Kelly Jones, she is Ianto’s niece. It is one of my other stories Private School which is a Torchwood/St Trinian’s crossover. This is a request by my brother LOL.

Chapter Nine

Dean, Ruby and Gwen had headed out to get the ingredients so the Winchesters could make a pouch so the others would not get possessed liked Ianto had done last time.

Jack turned to Ianto. “Why don’t you need one?”

Ianto turned and grinned at Sam. Sam then pulled down the front of his t-shirt and there was a tattoo.

“We all have one, in the business we are in you can’t be too careful.” Sam laughed.

“You have a tattoo Ianto?” Jack asked.

“Yes I do as Sam said it is safer all around.”

Jack took a deep breath. “Sam can I talk to you privately?”

Sam turned to Ianto who shrugged his shoulders. “Ok,”

The two of them headed towards Jack’s office.

“Tosh can I talk to you?” Owen asked.

“Sure Owen is everything ok?”

Owen nodded and headed towards the autopsy room, Tosh followed him.

Ianto walked over to Bela and smiled. “So what do you think?”

Bela grinned back. “Interesting bunch.”

Ianto had never really talked to Bela about her past they all avoided it and the same with Ruby but after he talked about his, he really wanted to know.

“Bela, tell me something about yourself?”

Her face paled as she turned to him. “It doesn’t matter.”

“I, look I kept a cyber woman hidden nearly had all of my friends killed and possibly the whole of the human race.” He waited until Bela looked at him. “I know you sold your soul. Just tell me, please.”

Bela stood and had her back to him. “I was 14 when I made the deal. I had my parents killed.” Her voice was cold.

“Why?” Ianto asked he knew her and there had to be a reason, he hoped there was a reason.

“My father,” Bela choked on the words but still managed to continue. “When my mother went out he would come into my room. I would be sitting on my bed very prim and proper praying that he would leave me alone. I would stare up at him as he came into my room and closed the door behind him. I.I.I.I.” She bowed her head.

Ianto was on his feet in an instant and pulled her into his arms as she cried into his shoulder. “Oh god I shouldn’t have asked.” He muttered his heart breaking now he understood why she was the way she was. She was scared to let people close to her because they might have treated her like her father did or find out what she did to escape.

“Don’t tell anyone.” She whispered against his shoulder.

“Of course, this is just between you and me. It doesn’t change how I see or feel about you. I thought you would like to know.”

She sniffed; Ianto pulled out a hanky and handed it to her. Bela looked up and gave him a watery smile.

XXXXX

Tosh smiled at Owen.

“I don’t think you should spend so much time with Dean.” He stated.

Tosh opened her mouth in shock.

Chapter Ten

Sam quietly followed Jack into his office, his face full of suspicion. Jack stopped at his desk and turned to the younger man.

"You've won," Jack paused, "for now."

"What are you talking about?" Sam asked.

"When you break his heart and I really believe you will I'll be waiting. I will find you, hurt you and then take Ianto back where he belongs, which is with me." Jack smirked.

"I'm not going to hurt Ianto; you'll going to wait a long time."

Jack laughed. "I have more time than you can ever imagine."

Sam looked at him carefully. "What if you were with someone else, in love with someone else?"

"There is no one else. If I was seeing someone, I would leave them. I have lived a long time and loved many people. I took Ianto for granted, I took his love for granted and I lost him, when I get my next chance I am not going to make that mistake again."

"You aren't going to get another chance Jack."

Jack laughed. "I know you are not that naive Sam, you can die I can't. If anything happens to you where do you think Ianto will turn? I am going to remain his friend so he knows I am always going to be there. Don't worry I’m not going to hurt you but just remember." Jack walked over to him and whispered into his ear. "I will be in contact with Ianto all the time, whispering things in his ear through the phone line. Reminding him of all the good times we had. Making him laugh and smile."

"Why are you telling me this?" Sam moved away slightly so he can stare into Jack's eyes.

"I'm just warning you; spend as much time as you can with him now. Make all the memories you can because it won't last. I have learnt to become a very patient man."

XXXXX

Tosh followed Owen until they were alone. He turned to face her.

“Owen what is it?” She asked.

“I want you to stop spending so much time with Dean.” Owen stated a matter of factly.

“You want me to what?” Tosh was sure she had misheard.

“I said I want you to stop seeing Dean.” He repeated.

Tosh opened and closed her mouth. She tried to talk again. “You have to be kidding me Owen.”

“No I.”

“Shut up, you have no right to say that. Just because you don’t want me, you don’t want anyone else to want me. Well tough. Ever since you have been here, I’ve been in love with you but you never showed any interest apart from being a friend and now I have found someone who I find extremely attractive, who makes me laugh and I enjoy talking to and you want me to stop seeing him?”

“He only wants you for sex.” Owen muttered.

Tosh laughed out loudly. “I know he does Owen. Dean is going back to America. We have talked about this.”

“You and Dean have talked about having sex?” Owen gaped at her.

“Not exactly but I don’t want a relationship look how they turn out for me. You are the perfect example, you never noticed me as a woman. I was just Tosh. I want to have fun; I want to enjoy myself I think I can have that with Dean while he is here. I deserve that, just for once.”

“I don’t want to see you can hurt.” Owen sighed.

“Well it my choice and Dean can do what he wants. I’m sure he is going to very good at it and I can’t wait to find out and you Owen have nothing to say in this, it is my decision.” Tosh turned and walked away smiling to herself, feeling more confident. Maybe after Dean and her got to know each other better and he left she could finally move on with her life, a life with someone that wasn’t Dr Owen Harper.

Owen watched her leave, his chest ached. He’d lost something precious, something he didn’t realise he had.

XXXXX

Ianto smiled as he saw Sam walk back towards them, the smile vanished slightly as he saw the intense look in his husband’s face and the smile on Jack’s.

Ianto walked towards him and placed a hand on his face.

“Are you ok?” He whispered.

Sam smiled. “I just can’t believe how much I love you and that you are all mine.”

“What did he say to you?” Ianto looked over at Jack.

“Nothing important, we’re together that is all that matters.”

‘That’s right.” Ianto touched his lips to Sam’s and kissed him gently.

“Oh god they’re still at it. After all this time you thought they’d get past this sickly stage.” Dean muttered but with a smile on his face.

Tosh walked up to Dean took hold of his head and pulled him down into a kiss. “Sorry.” She blushed.

“Oh don’t be sorry. I’m not.” Dean looked down at her with smouldering green eyes.

“Now is not the time or place for this.” Owen growled as he walked towards them.

“This is not the time now but later, oh but later is definitely time.” Dean’s eyes remained on Tosh.

“I definitely agree.” Sam whispered watching Ianto hungrily.

“What is it with the damn Winchester brothers?” Owen turned away.

“I don’t know but where can I get one?” Gwen joked.

“Let’s get ready.” Ruby commanded.

XXXXX

Annaka looked around. “It’s time.”

Chapter Eleven

Torchwood three and five slowly made their way into a large abandoned warehouse. Tosh and Dean hid waiting to make sure that the demons were inside before they started to salt all the doors and windows trapping them.

“You do realise that this could be a trap?” Owen muttered his voice petulant not liking the idea of Tosh and Dean being alone.

“No, really we never even considered that.” Bela replied sarcastically.

Jack turned around and glared at them both. “Will you both please conc.” The words died as he was hit hard in the chest by a large man, his eyes black.

Jack looked around and saw that everyone was fighting the small demon army attacked all at the same time so there had been no chance to give out a warning.

Owen held up his gun and shot the woman coming at him; she stopped down for a moment and looked down in surprise. Anger covered her face as she glared at the young doctor.

“Nothing personal.” Owen said with a quick grin he turned and ran. “How the hell are we supposed to kill them?”

“Don’t worry Owen there is a plan.” Ianto said as he punched one of the demons.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhh Mr Jones.” A feminine voice said behind him. Ianto turned and standing there was Annaka. “If only they didn’t exorcise my demon. You would have been a wonderful addition, you brains, your lucks and that lovely accent. You would have been so much fun to have around. We could have had so much fun together.”

“I don’t think so.” Ianto replied landing a roundhouse kick to her face.

Sam took one last look at Ianto and ran to the office they needed to get rid of all the demons and this had worked before. You had to love a place that had a microphone and speakers.

Jack opened and closed his mouth as he saw Ianto fight. A woman punched him hard in the face reminding him that he had to concentrate on the fight at hand and not on the love of his very long life.

Sam’s voice echoed over the PA system. It distracted Annaka enough that Ruby threw her knife at Ianto; he rolled and picked it up as he got to his feet standing face to face with and plunging the knife deep into her chest.

Annaka fell against him; Ianto slowly lowered her to the ground. “We could have had so much fun.” Her eyes closed the petite body dying along with the demon inhabitant.

“I’m sorry.” Ianto whispered.

The demons screamed around them trying to escape but all the doors and windows had been secured by salt.

The mob of peoples heads threw back screaming as the black smoke left the bodies and vanished up and out of the warehouse.

Jack walked over to Ianto rubbing his face where he had been hit.

“Ianto why didn’t you wait? You could have saved her.”

“No Jack I couldn’t the body was dead, when the demon died there was nothing left animating it.”

Jack opened and closed his mouth watching the sadness run across Ianto’s face all he wanted to do was wipe away the pain and hurt, to keep him safe and sound.

XXXXX

Owen growled as he took another mouthful of drink trying to erase the memory of watching Dean and Tosh leaving together. He knew that the older Winchester was going to break her heart.

XXXXX

Dean and Tosh stood in the doorway of her apartment, cupping her cheek he bent his head forward and kissed her. She smiled took hold of his hand and lead him to her bedroom.

XXXXX

Ruby and Bela arrived back at the hotel.

“I can’t wait to get home.” Ruby muttered. “I think Jack being as far away from Ianto is the best thing that can happen.”

“I agree, but I have a feeling that this is not the end of things.”

“You are right about that.” The two women went into their separate rooms.

XXXXX

Ianto walked over to Jack. “It was good to see you again.”

Jack smiled. “Yes it was. Ianto I am sorry how all of this happened. That I didn’t trust you enough and I drove you away. I hope that we can stay in contact and remain friends. I am going to have a long life and don’t want to have any more regrets when it comes to you.”

Sam stood there watching, a frown marring his handsome features there was a deep pain in his chest.

Ianto smiled at Jack. “I would like that, you have been an important part of my life as long as you remember that I am with and am in love with Sam.”

“Of course Ianto.” Jack kissed him on the check and pulled him into an embrace. Ianto wrapped his arms around his ex-lover. Jack turned ever so slightly to look at Sam, he then winked at him.

Sam’s face turned to anger; he knew that this wasn’t the end.

The End

Now welcome to the world of Torchwood 5 if you want more that is
Back to top Go down

Seeds We Sow Series story 4 Second Coming 9-11/11 TW/Supernatural Sam/Ianto Adult
Page 1 of 1