Slash-World
Bienvenue sur le forum Slash World, veuillez vous connecter pour pouvoir surfer tranquillement - Welcome on the forum Slash World, please connect you to be able to surf quietly
Slash-World
Bienvenue sur le forum Slash World, veuillez vous connecter pour pouvoir surfer tranquillement - Welcome on the forum Slash World, please connect you to be able to surf quietly
Slash-World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum about the slash around the world, the janto, the mcshep and more.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some things change 1-2/? Janto TW/Highlander adult

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wereleopard58

wereleopard58

Some things change 1-2/? Janto TW/Highlander adult Empty
PostSubject: Some things change 1-2/? Janto TW/Highlander adult   Some things change 1-2/? Janto TW/Highlander adult Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug - 17:47

Title: Some Things Change
Author: Wereleopard
Rating: Adult

Pairing: Janto
Spoilers: All of Torchwood this chapter is based around KKBB (which I have altered g), all of Highlander just to be safe

Disclaimer: I do not own anything from Torchwood; if I did we know what would have changed
Summary: Jack’s back but things have changed especially Ianto. Has Jack lost him to an older man?

Feedback. Would appreciate it but just hope you enjoy the story

N/B I know it jumps around but it will get better, anyone no one reads my stories for the actually writing it’s not that great, it’s my mind you all love LOL. Ok if I can’t keep a straight face saying that.

Something totally irrelevant my dad is also coming up with story ideas for COE LOL. Got to love family and friends who will brainstorm with you.

Chapter One

“Miss me.” Jack grinned at the shocked faces but his eyes remained on Ianto, the colour had left his face.

Owen watched the two men before taking charge as Gwen was standing there staring at the she had a crush on.

“Tosh call an ambulance, Gwen, GWEN.” Owen shouted trying to get her attention. She turned to look at him. “Retcon the family, Ianto help me getting the blowfish into the back of the SUV. Jack just stay here and don’t do anything.”

Jack frowned as he watched everyone work around him. They had become a tight knit team without him.

XXXXX

They were all sitting in the SUV. Owen insisting that Jack sit in the front, there was no way he was going to put him in the back not with Ianto. His friend’s heart had already been broken by the vanishing trick. Jack was going to have to earn his love back again; well Owen hoped that Ianto would make him earn it.

Owen grinned suddenly Ianto’s new friend. He could not wait for the two of them to meet. Jack maybe not so big headed if he found out that he wasn’t the only man who could live forever.

“What are you smiling at Owen?” Jack asked.

“Nothing.”

Jack frowned knowing the doctor was lying and enjoying every moment of it.

XXXXX

Captain John Hart, Ianto hated him already. With his ‘history’ with Jack and the way his eyes were glued to the older man. Ianto just wanted to hit him, and then of course there was Gwen. Her and Jack were arguing, it was bloody foreplay to them.

Jack hadn’t come back for him, he never would have. Why would he when he could have either of the other two, hell Jack could have whoever he wanted? Ianto smiled a little sadly but he wasn’t the same anymore none of them were.

Jack looked over and saw the sad look on Ianto’s face he just wanted to go over pull him into a hug and kiss it away but he couldn’t do that not at the moment.

XXXXX

“So I was thinking dinner, a movie.”

Ianto stopped suddenly and turned his hands on his hips. “You asking me out on a date?” His voice stuttered a little.

“Interested?” Jack asked his heart beating fast.

“Jack you’ve just got back you need to figure out what you want.” Ianto said even though his heart was screaming to say yes.

“What are you talking about?”

“I saw the CCTV footage of you and Gwen.” Ianto muttered.

Jack thought back for a moment. “I didn’t mean it like that. I …..”

“Maybe you did that is why you have to figure things out.”

“Ianto I.”

“Now is not the time Jack. You can head up to the roof and look there. You’re good on roofs.” Ianto pasted a smile onto his face.

Jack nodded with one last look at the young man he loved he headed up.

“Hello eye candy.” John Hart muttered. “You can’t have him, we have something special and you and the other welsh tart can’t take that away.”

Ianto stared at him. “Where’s Gwen?”

“You’ll be joining her soon.” John raised his gun and shot Ianto dead.

“Such a shame could have had so much fun with you.” John turned and headed up the stairs to get to the man he loved.

XXXXX

Ianto suddenly took in a deep breath and sat up. He stared down at his chest. “This was my favourite waistcoat.” He muttered.

Chapter Two

Ianto ran down to SUV. Placing his blue tooth in his ear he clicked it. “Gwen.” He said the phone started to ring but nothing. “Owen.” He waited for the ringing to start; he put his foot down but still no answer. “Damn it where are you all.”

His heart pounded because of his immortality he worried about the others more. Ianto sometimes wondered if Jack felt like this.

XXXXX

Captain John Hart looked over the edge of the roof, seeing the broken body of the man he loved, that he had always loved. He was angry a Jack for leaving him, they had been so great together.

John looked around at the view. What was so great about this planet?

He made his way back into the building and frowned. Where was eye candy’s body? Who would have taken it? John made his way through the building he kept his whole body on alert just in case there was someone else around.

Shaking his head he finally made it outside. Walking over to Jack he kissed him gently on the lip. Pulling of Jack’s wrist strap he stood up and as he walked past John picked up the canister. “Palace under the pavement here I come.”

XXXXX

Owen was sitting in the front of the SUV. Gwen and Tosh were in the back. He was so glad that Ianto had found them all so quickly; especially Gwen any later and she would’ve been dead.

The doctor looked over at his friend and noticed the hole in his waistcoat. “Hart shoot you.”

Ianto looked down briefly. “Yeah, he did bloody hurt.”

Tosh smiled softly. “That was your favourite waistcoat.”

“I know I’m going to have to get another one now. I go through clothes so quickly.” Ianto grinned.

XXXXX

John heard the click of guns behind him, sighing he turned opened and closed his mouth. “You’re dead.” He said to Ianto.

Ianto grinned at him, not moving his gun. “Obviously not.”

Owen laughed. “Well you maybe around but your boss, well he….” John stuttered to a stop as Jack walked toward them.

“I’m what?” Jack raised an eyebrow. He walked past his team-mates, as he passed Ianto Jack looked down the other man’s body and there he saw a bullet hole. “We have a lot to talk about.” He whispered and watched Ianto nod in agreement.

XXXXX

Jack knocked on Ianto’s hotel room door. They had to go somewhere so they wouldn’t meet themselves so a hotel it was.

Ianto opened and smiled. “Jack.” He was not really surprised by the visit.

“Can I come in, we do need to talk.” Jack eyed the young Welshman up and down, his heart pounded a little faster.

Ianto walked into his room. “Jack about...” He waved his hand to the hole in his shirt not sure how to explain it to him.

“We’ll get to that. Ianto I love you.” He moved forward kissing Ianto softly.

Ianto closed his eyes he loved to the feel of Jack’s mouth on his. “Jack.” He could so easily fall into the kiss and never want to leave.

“I don’t need you to say anything I just had to tell you. So, the shooting?”

“I’m immortal.” Ianto blurted out, ok that was simpler then he thought.

“Excuse me?” Jack opened and closed his mouth.

“I’m immortal, as in can live forever just like you. Except I won’t age.”

“You’re immortal, how did that happen?” Jack placed his hands on Ianto’s shoulders.

“I was killed, shot if I remember correctly and then I wasn’t. I have had help. Another immortal, he’s training me.”

“Training you for what?” Jack frowned.

“To play the game.” Ianto grinned at Jack’s face. “There can only be one. I am learning sword fighting so I can keep my head. Only way you can kill me.”

“Well you’re not playing this game.”

“Jack I don’t have a choice.” Ianto sighed.

“I don’t care just say no.” Jack crossed his arms over his chest.

“I can’t Jack they will take my head anyway I would have to defend myself.”

“So let me get this straight, you are immortal and other immortals will try and take your head.”

“That sums it up. Damn what’s the time?”

“Why?”

“He’s going to try and kill me we were supposed to meet up tonight.” Ianto grabbed his mobile pressing a button then putting the phone to his ear. “I know I’m sorry. Things came up. Jack’s back.” Ianto smiled at the man he loved. “Well we are all going to grab something to eat why don’t you join us. No we have to avoid ourselves.”

Jack watched the smile on the other mans face, his heart fell. Had Ianto met someone new?

XXXXX

“Hey.” A male voice muttered.

Jack looked up at the lean man who was smiling at Ianto, his Ianto.

“Methos.” Ianto grinned.

“Hey honey.” Methos bent down and gave Ianto a peck on the lips.

“Methos, don’t.” Ianto blushed slightly and looked nervously over at Jack.

Jack ground his teeth, his hands clenching. He was not going to try and find out how much punishment an immortal could take.

Owen grinned this was going to be more fun than he thought. “Jack meet Methos. Methos this is Jack.”

The two men stared at each other then both looked at Ianto.
Back to top Go down

Some things change 1-2/? Janto TW/Highlander adult
Page 1 of 1