Slash-World
Bienvenue sur le forum Slash World, veuillez vous connecter pour pouvoir surfer tranquillement - Welcome on the forum Slash World, please connect you to be able to surf quietly
Slash-World
Bienvenue sur le forum Slash World, veuillez vous connecter pour pouvoir surfer tranquillement - Welcome on the forum Slash World, please connect you to be able to surf quietly
Slash-World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum about the slash around the world, the janto, the mcshep and more.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some things change 3-4/? Janto TW/Highlander adult

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wereleopard58

wereleopard58

Some things change 3-4/? Janto TW/Highlander adult Empty
PostSubject: Some things change 3-4/? Janto TW/Highlander adult   Some things change 3-4/? Janto TW/Highlander adult Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug - 17:48

Title: Some Things Change
Author: Wereleopard
Rating: Adult

Pairing: Janto
Spoilers: All of Torchwood this chapter is based around KKBB (which I have altered g), all of Highlander just to be safe

Disclaimer: I do not own anything from Torchwood; if I did we know what would have changed
Summary: Jack’s back but things have changed especially Ianto. Has Jack lost him to an older man?

Feedback. Would appreciate it but just hope you enjoy the story

N/B I know it jumps around but it will get better, anyone no one reads my stories for the actually writing it’s not that great, it’s my mind you all love LOL. Ok if I can’t keep a straight face saying that.

Something totally irrelevant my dad is also coming up with story ideas for COE LOL. Got to love family and friends who will brainstorm with you.

Chapter Three

Ianto felt as if he were a bone, Methos and Jack were the dogs fighting over him, very horny dogs. He had told his mentor that he loved Jack but it didn’t seem to make a difference.

The young Welshman did find a little enjoyment over the jealousy Jack was showing maybe it was true what he said, that he loved him.

“So Jack as you can see the team is doing really well without you, they also have me. I am older and wiser. So….” Methos trailed of for a moment seeing Ianto’s and everyone else’s glare. He sighed knowing he better stop now before he pushed them all away. He did like this group of misfits, especially Ianto. What he wouldn’t do to see the young man in his bed arching beneath him. “What did you do while you were away, anything fun?”

Ianto turned to watch Jack and saw the pain across his face.

“Excuse me.” Jack muttered and stood up. He had desperately wanted to come back to his family and now it seemed that they hadn’t really missed him.

Ianto glared at Methos. “Great job. I’ll go and see how he is.”

“Ianto.” Methos started to talk.

“Not now.” With that Ianto left the table and ran after Jack.

“You have to understand something Jack can be a pain in the arse but he is our pain in the arse.” Owen looked around the table waiting. “If Jack was here, there would have been a sexual answer to that.”

“So you moaned about him and yet you still want him back?” Methos thought sometimes his age was against him because he didn’t understand some people.

“Yes, we’re family.” Tosh said with a smile.

XXXXX

“Jack, JACK” Ianto shouted, he finally reached him and grabbed hold of his arm.

Jack turned to look at him; Ianto’s heart broke at the long of pain in his eyes. “I don’t want to ruin the evening.” He mumbled.

Ianto took hold of his hand and lead him to the lift. “Come on you look so tired.”

“It’s been a long year, kind of.”

Ianto frowned something had happened, something bad. Once they reached Ianto’s room he started to undress him. “Jack a little bit of help please.”

“Normally this would thrill be and I would have you naked on the bed beneath me very quickly but and I can’t believe I am going to say this, I’m not really up to this now.”

Ianto hit him lightly on the shoulder. “We are going to climb into bed and I am going to hold you. You can then talk or sleep your choice.”

“You’re far too good to me Ianto, you deserve better.”

Ianto rolled his eyes. “This is about Methos isn’t it? He is a friend nothing more, I don’t want him, not the way I want and love you.”

“You love me.”

“Of course I do but at times I wonder why. Now get into bed.”

Jack climbed under the quilt watching Ianto undress and finally joined him. Two arms pulled him close. Jack laid his head on Ianto’s chest above his heart and held on.

“I died so many times, everything reverted. I’ve been away a year not 3 months. The master he captured me and tortured me in so many ways for so long. The thought of all you kept me going, especially you Ianto but he used that as well. He killed you all. When I found out I wanted to die and never wake not without you.” Tears fell from his eyes.

Ianto held on tightly, his chest and eyes wet. “Jack I’m here now, I’m not going anywhere and look at the bright side. I’m immortal, unless someone takes my head of course. I have an eternity with you. Unless you get bored of me.”

Jack looked up. “Never Ianto Jones, you are mine until the end of time.” He leaned forward their lips touched. “I want you but…”

“Sleep I’ll be here when you wake up and then well I can think of a few things, how about you?”

Jack smiled. “I could come up with one or two suggestions.”

Jack snuggled down into Ianto’s arms. Ianto took a deep breath he wished that he could take away all the pain but he couldn’t he would be there for Jack just like always that would never change. It was who he was.

Methos now there was a disaster waiting to happen. His mentor had seemed to want to take him away from Jack. Never going to happen but he was over 5000 years old and knew how to wait. Jack was going to hate this. Ianto had no idea what was going to happen but it wasn’t going to be fun not for him anyway.

Chapter Four

Jack and Ianto lay in bed together. Jack held onto his lover tightly, which the young Welshman did not mind at all.

“What to do about Methos?” Ianto mused.

“Take his head?” Jack smiled.

“Jack!”

“What!!!! He wants you.” Jack growled.

“He can’t have me. I’ve got what I want. You.” Ianto kissed him on the lips.

“For how long?”

Ianto frowned and the realisation hit him. “You think I’ll get bored of you, leave you like The Doctor did.” He hated to mention the time lord’s name, jealousy ate at him, “That is never going to happen, ever.”

“Forever is a long time.” Jack reminded him.

“You could get bored of me.” Ianto said with a smile. “Let’s not borrow trouble we get enough of that as it is. I love you Jack and want to be with for as long as you want me. I don’t know how to stop you feeling like this, all I can do is love you. I do very much.”

“I’m sorry but Methos he’s…..”

“He’s not you. Who can compete against Captain Jack Harkness?”

XXXXX

Methos sat at the conference table waiting for the last two members to join them. Jack and Ianto. He sighed when the two of them walked in hand in hand, smiling.

It had obviously been a good night, a very good night.

“Well you two look happy.” Tosh said with a smile.

“Very happy.” Jack said with a grin giving Ianto a peck on the lips before sitting down. “So what’s happening?” Jack asked.

“I’ll sort out the important files and put them on the desk.”

“Thanks Ianto, can I get a cup of coffee with that.”

“Of course.”

Tosh stood, “I’ve got some programs running.”

“I have some archiving and training with Methos.” Ianto kept his gaze on Jack.

“I’m heading to the police station.” The all looked at Gwen confused. “Drunk saw an alien he would be sober by now.”

“Alien autopsy.” Owen muttered.

“Good.”

They all stood and headed off.

XXXXX

Jack stretched his arms over his head and yawned. He was never going to leave again for two reasons. First of all Ianto seemed to have acquired and immortal, as well as becoming immortal himself and second all these damned files that he had to read.

Jack reached out and grabbed the coffee grimacing as he took a mouthful. “Cold.” He muttered.

He stood and headed back into the hub where he was frozen to the spot at the sight before him.

TBC
Back to top Go down

Some things change 3-4/? Janto TW/Highlander adult
Page 1 of 1