Slash-World
Bienvenue sur le forum Slash World, veuillez vous connecter pour pouvoir surfer tranquillement - Welcome on the forum Slash World, please connect you to be able to surf quietly
Slash-World
Bienvenue sur le forum Slash World, veuillez vous connecter pour pouvoir surfer tranquillement - Welcome on the forum Slash World, please connect you to be able to surf quietly
Slash-World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum about the slash around the world, the janto, the mcshep and more.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sliding Doors Janto, TW, Adult 3/?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wereleopard58

wereleopard58

Sliding Doors Janto, TW, Adult 3/? Empty
PostSubject: Sliding Doors Janto, TW, Adult 3/?   Sliding Doors Janto, TW, Adult 3/? Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug - 17:44

Title: Sliding Doors

Author: Wereleopard

Rating: Adult (Swear words and depends on how adult I want to make it g)

Pairing: Jack/Ianto,

Spoilers: Ummm all of Torchwood because you need to know the characters and Sliding Doors for obvious reasons

Summary: There are two sides to every story. Ianto Jones is about to live both of them ...at the same time. Romance was never this much fun. What if one split second sent your life in two completely different directions?

Disclaimer: I do not own anything from Torchwood or sliding Doors. I wish.

N/B I know I shouldn’t start another one but I couldn’t resist had a crappy day at work and what better than a good ole romantic comedy. Also I know it is short jumps from one life to the other but hope you can still follow it. Plus with COE I wanted a Janto romantic comedy.

Chapter Three

Life One

“Well, it depends on which story do you want first?” Ianto said with a sigh.

“What?” Lisa opened and closed her mouth.

“Well,” Ianto drawled out. “I got mugged and...” Lisa ignored him and turned of the CD player. “What are you doing?” He asked.

“I can't stand Elton John. You know that. Well, anyway, listen...

Tell me what happened? What happened to your head?” Lisa turned and looked at him concerned.

“I got mugged and sacked, only not in that order. Though it wasn't an actual mugging, it was only an attempted mugging according to the police because they didn't...” Ianto stuttered the day finally catching up with him.

“Whoa, whoa. - Because they didn't...wait a sec. Come here. Come here. Now sit down. Just sit here, OK? Now... you're in shock, darling, OK? You had... a little bit of a shock. Now just relax. Do you want a brandy?” As Lisa moved across she knocked the second glass into the laundry basket

“It's four in the afternoon.”

“Of course it is. Sorry.” Lisa mumbled as she downed the drink she had just poured

“Lisa...Are you ok?”

“Me? I'm fine. Fine.” She stuttered. “Anyway, anyway... t-tell me, what happened.”

XXXXX

Life Two

Ianto stood on top of the bridge, feeling lost and alone everything he knew had gone. It all seemed like a lie. He pulled of the ring that Lisa had given him and twirled it around in his fingers. He threw it over the edge of the bridge into the water below, sobbing.

XXXXX

Life One

“And I just couldn't help thinking if I had caught that train, it would never have happened. I'd have been home ages ago.”

Lisa tried to keep the horror and shock of her face. “Oh, well, don't wonder about things like that. You know. "If only this...", and "What if that...It's done now.” Lisa leant forward and kissed him on the cheek. Lisa jumped to her feet. “Come on.” She ran into the bathroom. “Follow.” She pointed to the sink. “Splash. I'm going to take you out and get you alarmingly out of your head on Grolsch. And then dry. She handed him a towel. Lisa then went to the wardrobe. “And then follow. Follow. Follow, follow, follow. “She looked through his suits. “And then, when you've sung all your favourite Barbara Streisand songs at the top of your voice and got us slung out of the pub...

Yeah. Put this on.” She said handing him a suit. I'm gonna let you have carnal knowledge of a lamb passanda, with a double tarka dahl,

which you can then puke all over the pristine doorstep of Herr and Frau Goebbels next door, and I'll help you.”

“I love you, Lisa.” Ianto said with a soft smile on his face.

XXXXX

Life Two

Tosh stood at her front door glaring at the woman in front of her. “Lisa, He’s not here.”

“Tosh you are Ianto’s best friend where else would he be?”

“Come in and search the place if you don’t believe me.” Tosh moved away from the door. “He’s not here Lisa. What is it that you have done anyway? Can’t have been that nice if he’s walked out on you.”

“Listen, If he turns up let me know or just get him to ring me, or something. That’s all I ask.” Lisa begged.

Tosh watched her for a moment. “Just as you said Lisa. I’m Ianto’s best friend if he comes here I’ll do want he wants.” Tosh moved back and closed the door on the other woman’s face.

XXXXX

Ianto sat in the bar still unable to believe that everything in his life had been ruined in one day. The smoke wafted up from the cigarette he was smoking; reaching out with the other hand he grabbed the bottle of Grolsch and took a swig.

The place was empty as most people were still at work; he nodded to the barman and got another bottle.

XXXXX

“Well, he's got a point. You can't stand Elton John.” Owen said looking at his best friend Lisa.

“Forget about Elton John. That's not the issue. What do I do?” Lisa whined.

“Lisa, you've told me for weeks you couldn't hack it juggling Ianto and John, and you wish you hadn't got involved with him again.” Owen said.

“I know.” Lisa said impatiently.

Owen continued talking. “You weren't cut out for infidelity.”

“I know.”

“But you couldn't end it with John 'cause you weren't sure how he'd take it’.”

“I know all this. It is me we are talking about.”

“And I told you something...if you remember my words... something ungoverned by you would happen to bring the situation to a head.”

“I know.” She said with a sigh.

“And something has.” Owen couldn’t contain the laughter.

“It's not funny, actually Owen.” Lisa pouted.

“I'm sorry, Lisa. I beg to differ. It is funny. It's very, very, very funny. And look at you. You're not rushing about frantically trying to find him.” Owen pointed out.

“I went to Tosh's. He wasn't there.”

“Oh, went to Tosh's? Boy, you're a one-woman SAS crack unit. You want my opinion?” Owen said

“Will I like it?” Lisa asked warily.

“Well, of course not. It'll be based on reality.”

Lisa looked down at the table.

XXXXX

Life Two

Jack and his best friend Gwen walked into the bar.

“No, no, no. You don't advertise a new restaurant. It's very uncool. It's word of mouth. People talk.” Gwen tried to explain.

“And how do these people who talk know where you are so that they can talk about you? It's your restaurant, Gwen. I just want it to work.” Jack turned and saw the young man from the tube. “Ianto.” He said walking over to him. “Hello. Jack. Rather annoying chatty bloke on the tube?”

“Oh, yes. Hi.” He said squinting looking up at the other man.

“You look all stressed up with nowhere to go. It's only a job. You'll get another one.” Jack paused for moment searching the other man’s face. “No, it's something else, isn't it? Sometimes it helps to just say whatever it is out loud. It also helps if people mind their own business and leave you alone. Sorry.” Jack turned to leave.

“When I left you at the tube earlier, I went home and found my girlfriend...”

“In bed with another man? Shit. Oh, I'm sorry. It's... I mean...

What an idiot.” Jack muttered”

“It's OK. You weren't to know.” Ianto whispered.

“No, not me. Your girlfriend. She's an idiot. Sorry. It's not my place.”

“It's OK.”

“Look, if it makes you feel any better, you see that woman over there?

Not only does she own a set of crocodile-skin luggage, but her favourite TV program is Baywatch. So you see there's always someone sadder than you.” Jack stopped for a moment. “Do you love her?”

“No. I could never love a Baywatch fan.” Ianto laughed.

“Hey, you did a joke in the midst of your turbulent emotional state. That's very positive. Listen; if you decide you want company, we're over here, OK? I'm really sorry, Ianto.” Jack turned and headed back towards Gwen.

TBC
Back to top Go down

Sliding Doors Janto, TW, Adult 3/?
Page 1 of 1