Slash-World
Bienvenue sur le forum Slash World, veuillez vous connecter pour pouvoir surfer tranquillement - Welcome on the forum Slash World, please connect you to be able to surf quietly
Slash-World
Bienvenue sur le forum Slash World, veuillez vous connecter pour pouvoir surfer tranquillement - Welcome on the forum Slash World, please connect you to be able to surf quietly
Slash-World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum about the slash around the world, the janto, the mcshep and more.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sliding Doors Janto, TW, Adult 1/?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wereleopard58

wereleopard58

Sliding Doors Janto, TW, Adult 1/? Empty
PostSubject: Sliding Doors Janto, TW, Adult 1/?   Sliding Doors Janto, TW, Adult 1/? Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug - 17:42

Title: Sliding Doors

Author: Wereleopard

Rating: Adult (Swear words and depends on how adult I want to make it g

Pairing: Jack/Ianto,

Spoilers: Ummm all of Torchwood because you need to know the characters and Sliding Doors for obvious reasons

Summary: There are two sides to every story. Ianto Jones is about to live both of them ...at the same time. Romance was never this much fun. What if one split second sent your life in two completely different directions?.

Disclaimer: I do not own anything from Torchwood or sliding Doors. I wish.

N/B I know I shouldn’t start another one but I couldn’t resist had a crappy day at work and what better than a good ole romantic comedy. Also I know it is short jumps from one life to the other but hope you can still follow it.

Chapter One

Ianto Jones reached out to grab the book from the table he was already running late. His hand hit against the full coffee cup spilling it all over his book. He grabbed some tissues and wiped of as much as he could before it could damage the book too much.

It was going to be one of those days, he could feel it. Ianto placed his book into his briefcase and closed. Walking across to his bed, looking down and smiled at his sleeping girlfriend. Lisa. Ianto placed a kiss on her forehead. He left their apartment and ran down the stairs.

XXXXX

As soon as the door slammed shut Lisa opened her eyes, waited for a moment then reached out for the telephone and left it off the hook.

Lisa pushed back the covers and climbed out of bed.

XXXXX

Ianto stepped out the tube train and hurried towards the exit, starting to run ever so slightly as he got closer. As soon as he got outside he pulled out his mobile and made his usual order so it would be ready for him as he got there.

XXXXX

Lisa opened the glass shower door, walked in the closed it behind her.

XXXXX

Ianto grinned at Idris who was holding out his breakfast for him. He gave the other man a kiss on the cheek who blushed ever so slightly.

XXXXX

Lisa smiled as she soaped her slender body and then standing under the spray of the water.

XXXXX

Ianto ran into the off licence buying some bottles of Vodka and then ran out.

“Shit, Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit. Oh, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit.

Oh, shit. Hello, Ianto. I'd almost forgotten you work here.” He muttered to himself holding a large bag in his hand and running into the building. He walked into the office smiling at everyone. “I know you almost forgot that I worked here but I have been up all night thinking about the fashion…”

Ianto stopped as he realised they were all staring at him. “This.” Yvonne muttered placing an empty bottle of vodka on the table.

“What? I took some bottles of vodka on Friday. It was my birthday. You know that. I was having a party, and I was running late, so I borrowed some - I bought some more to replace it.” Ianto said frowning at them.

“Not a lot of use to me when I have nothing to offer the executives who drop by late Friday.” She raised an eyebrow at him.

“You could have told them you'd run out. It's popular stuff. Bullshit, bullshit. We're in P R. That's what we do, isn't it? But you didn't do that, did you, Yvonne?”

“No.” She said with a grin.

“So I'm out, am I? Well, this is just perfect. Congratulations. You wanted me out for ages. Now you've done it. Very well done. Theft. Pretty foolproof.” Ianto glared at them and stormed out.

“Told you psycho.” Yvonne muttered from behind him.

XXXXX

John Hart stood in front of Lisa, slowly stripping of his clothes item by item until he was just left with his underwear on.

Lisa stared for a little longer, the towel wrapped around her. Behind her she pushed the door closed

XXXXX

Ianto made his way over to the lit. Feeling down and a little lost. What was he going to do now? Playing with his pen and not noticing anyone else. He sighed as it dropped to the floor.

One of the men in the lift bent down and picked it up.

“Ooooopppss.” The American said as he handed it over.

“Thank you.” Ianto replied politely as the doors closed and he placed the pen in his pocket.

When the doors opened Ianto slowly walked out of the building feeling very lost and alone. He headed back towards the tube and through the barriers.

Ianto stood on the travelator wondering what he was going to tell Lisa.

A tube train pulls up to the platform.

Ianto wakes up from his dream state realising the time and just wants to get home and be held by the person he loves. He makes his way running towards the platform.

XXXXX

Jack Harkness long billowing military coat walks onto the train.

XXXXX

Life One

Ianto starts to run down the stairs, hand sliding down the banister.

A little girl with a Barbie manages to get in his way. Ianto makes his way around her the doors of the train close just as he gets there.

XXXXX

Life Two

Ianto starts to run down the stairs, hand sliding down the banister. A little girl with a Barbie doll almost manages to get in her way but her mother pulls her to her side.

He manages to squeeze through the doors before the shut completely.

Ianto sighs and sits down.

XXXXX

Life One

Ianto stands next to the train on the platform looking sad. What else could go wrong for him?

XXXXX

Life Two

Ianto makes himself comfortable as the train pulls away.

XXXXX

Life One

A speaker voice echoed across the platform.

“District Line information. Due to a derailment at Victoria. District Line trains are subject to extensive delay. We suggest you find alternative means of transport.”

Ianto’s arms dropped to his sides in defeat, he really wanted to get home quickly hide under the duvet and pretend the world didn’t exist. He made his way outside and held out his hand for a taxi. More money that he no longer had.

XXXXX

Life Two

Ianto had pulled the book out of his briefcase and started to read.

XXXXX

Life One

Ianto held out his hand waving it hoping that it would soon be spotted. A taxi starts to come towards him indicating. Suddenly, a man tries to grab his case.

Ianto grips hold of it tighter, the two men struggle until the mugger gives up and turns him and slams his head hard against a tree and runs off.

The taxi driver stops and rushes around. “You alright, nasty gash let’s get you to the hospital”

XXXXX

Life Two

Jack can’t help smile as the man sitting next to him with earphones is singing away, badly.

Jack hates to be quiet and interrupts the man beside him. “They’re lyric poaching.” He turns to the young man on his other side. “They’re Beatles lyrics aren’t they?”

Ianto looks up from his book. “I don’t know sorry.” He looks back down to his book.

“Of course you do. Everyone is born knowing Beatles' lyrics instinctively.” Jack insisted. “They're passed into the fetus along with all the amniotic stuff. In fact, they should be called The Foetles.” The man who had been singing turned away from him in disgust. “Not a fan, clearly.”

XXXXX

Life One

The taxi pulls up to the hospital Ianto climbs and out and walks towards the building to get checked over.

XXXXX

Life Two

“Funny how nobody talks on the tubes, isn't it? I rarely catch the tube myself, or lifts. Confined spaces, everybody shuts down. Why is that? Perhaps we think everybody on the tube is a potential psychopath or a drunk, so we close down and pretend to read a book or something. You’ve got a terrible coffee stain on your book.” Jack continues to talk.

Ianto looked up at him. “Look, I don't think you're a psychopath, I just want to read my book.”

“I understand. I apologise. I'm in a little bit of a good mood today as a matter of fact, so I'll just...Sorry.” Jack looked at him closely. “Have we met before? No, no. Honestly. - You seem familiar.”

“I don't think so.” Ianto replied politely hoping the train would soon be at his platform.

“Yes. Yes, you were in the lift just now. You dropped your pen, I picked it up.”

“Oh, yes. You did. Thank you”

“Pleasure. Do you work there?”

“I did do, but I've just been fired, OK?” Ianto was getting a little agitated

“Oh, that's...” Jack felt bad for the other man. “That's horrible. I'm sorry.”

“It's OK. You didn't do it. Thank you for your concern. I'm glad you're in a good mood, et cetera. Thank you for picking up my earring, but I just want to read my book.”

Jack opened and closed his mouth. “I get off at this stop. I'm only telling you in case you get off at this stop, too, and you get off before me, and you think I'm following you. Which I'm not. I mean, I wouldn't. You know? I really didn't mean any offence. Please forgive me. I'm really not a nutcase. I apologise.”

“Excuse me.” Jack looked at him

“I'm sorry. I'm sure you're not a nutcase or a psycho or anything,

it's just that I'm not... I'm not that good at, um...” Ianto mumbled

you know...”

“Constructing sentences?” Jack asked with a smile

“Anyway...”

“I'm Jack” He held out his hand.

“Ianto.”

TBC
Back to top Go down

Sliding Doors Janto, TW, Adult 1/?
Page 1 of 1