Slash-World
Bienvenue sur le forum Slash World, veuillez vous connecter pour pouvoir surfer tranquillement - Welcome on the forum Slash World, please connect you to be able to surf quietly
Slash-World
Bienvenue sur le forum Slash World, veuillez vous connecter pour pouvoir surfer tranquillement - Welcome on the forum Slash World, please connect you to be able to surf quietly
Slash-World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum about the slash around the world, the janto, the mcshep and more.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Merthur (Merlin BBC)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sydney

Sydney

Merthur (Merlin BBC) Empty
PostSubject: Merthur (Merlin BBC)   Merthur (Merlin BBC) Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug - 15:19

It's called Merthur, or Marthur, Merlin/Arthur or Arthur/Merlin, and even if I've never seen it called Arlin I guess it's still possible Laughing

To me this slash is rather obvious. It's like the authors didn't get that subtext was meant to be subtle. If you've watched the show once and if you're aware of the existence of the word "Slash", you can't not have thought about it, concerning Merlin and Arthur.

Their relationship is a bit of a cliché: their first encounter is a disaster, they don't like each other from the beginning and, slowly very quickly, they're ready to risk their lives for the other one.

But even if their story isn't really original, they're just too cute. Physically, you have to fall for Merlin's cheekbones and Arthur's jawline. And the fact that those two have wonderful blue eyes doesn't help when you try to refrain the envy to yell "eyesex!!" anytime they're in the same room xD

Apart from that, their paths are intertwined, their destinies are linked, they're two sides of the same coin, blahblah, and the Slash Dragon isn't helping you to keep calm.

So, was that a good introduction, y/y? Laughing
And since I'm not good at picspamming, check this out Wink
Back to top Go down
http://sweetestel.livejournal.com
marli
Admin
marli

PostSubject: Re: Merthur (Merlin BBC)   Merthur (Merlin BBC) Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug - 15:36

It's rare that I like a pairing with young men but those guys make me forget their age, they are adorable.
Back to top Go down
https://slash-world.forumactif.com
Itsuki

Itsuki

PostSubject: Re: Merthur (Merlin BBC)   Merthur (Merlin BBC) Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug - 15:42

oh I love them ! I can't wait for the next season!
Back to top Go down
numb22z
Design Admin
numb22z

PostSubject: Re: Merthur (Merlin BBC)   Merthur (Merlin BBC) Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug - 15:53

Merthur, I love that name Razz
They always make joke to each other, the relationship prince/servant is so funny ^^
even if I ship Merlin with Morgana, those two will always be slashable <3
and I love the picspam you post sydney Wink
Back to top Go down
Vive les Unas
Firewoman
Vive les Unas

PostSubject: Re: Merthur (Merlin BBC)   Merthur (Merlin BBC) Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug - 16:35

You're right, the slash in this show is SO not subtle. I slash Morgana and Gwen too, some scene are just too cute to be true.
Back to top Go down
http://davidandhewlett.skyrock.com
marli
Admin
marli

PostSubject: Re: Merthur (Merlin BBC)   Merthur (Merlin BBC) Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug - 16:40

Quote :
Morgana and Gwen
i agreed !
Back to top Go down
https://slash-world.forumactif.com
Sydney

Sydney

PostSubject: Re: Merthur (Merlin BBC)   Merthur (Merlin BBC) Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug - 14:14

numb22z wrote:
and I love the picspam you post sydney Wink
There are lost of great picspam on LJ What a Face

I remember that i read a lot of slash fics after I watched the show, and in the end, I wondered if all of this wasn't completely made up in the fan's mind, because, you know, that kind of things happens a lot... I mean, when I watched SGA's 3rd season after having read loads of slash fanfics I was expecting John and Rodney to make out anytime they were on their own lol!

So I rewatched episode 1, and it was strange because I thought "WTF! Everything is here, it's not some fangirls' fantasy" Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://sweetestel.livejournal.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merthur (Merlin BBC)   Merthur (Merlin BBC) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merthur (Merlin BBC)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Slash-World  :: The slash around the world :: UK-
Jump to: