Slash-World
Bienvenue sur le forum Slash World, veuillez vous connecter pour pouvoir surfer tranquillement - Welcome on the forum Slash World, please connect you to be able to surf quietly
Slash-World
Bienvenue sur le forum Slash World, veuillez vous connecter pour pouvoir surfer tranquillement - Welcome on the forum Slash World, please connect you to be able to surf quietly
Slash-World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum about the slash around the world, the janto, the mcshep and more.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

G'morning/Night

Go down 
+3
numb22z
Mr.MacGadget
marli
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
marli
Admin
marli

G'morning/Night - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: G'morning/Night   G'morning/Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug - 19:46

First topic message reminder :

this thread is to say hye when you come or leave.
Back to top Go down
https://slash-world.forumactif.com

AuthorMessage
marli
Admin
marli

PostSubject: Re: G'morning/Night   G'morning/Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug - 10:57

Soup are good for the body !!! plus we can make a lot of soups with vegetable and fruits, it's a good base for a diep, i prefe eat a soup than a leeks cooked in the water beurkkk !

Thanks i think i go to save your diete, my husband and my begin a diete in September when kids will be in the canteen. More easily when you don't have to cook for 6 persons !

Quote :
after those 2 fics Ive read yersteday when he was dominating his scientist, I'm not surprised if I had

the links honey, i want the links lol !
Back to top Go down
Mr.MacGadget
sucker man
Mr.MacGadget

PostSubject: Re: G'morning/Night   G'morning/Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug - 11:10

numb22z wrote:
That's great mac ^^
I would love to know how you do that!

Thanks DD! Very Happy With lots of motivation I think. Very Happy Well, first I was motivating by my health, I wasn't sick but I thought if I'm gonna stay as fat as I was, I'm gonna have a heart attack soon or something like that, so that was my first motivation, then I saw pics of a young man who lost I don't know how many fat, and he's skinny now, and he was even more fat than I was, and this was the first time that I saw a real man who could do it, to lose all his fat, then of course the extremely shallow hungarian gays are a good motivatios as well, why shallow? well, if you say you're 177 cm tall and 80 kgs , they say "you're fat so no thanks". Yeah, I'm not proud of them that's for sure lol! But right now, I don't care about my health or men, no, I'm doing it only for myself, for my self-confident for example, I wanna feel good in my own body, I guess that's the best motivation. Smile

marli wrote:
Soup are good for the body !!! plus we can make a lot of soups with vegetable and fruits, it's a good base for a diep, i prefe eat a soup than a leeks cooked in the water beurkkk !

Thanks i think i go to save your diete, my husband and my begin a diete in September when kids will be in the canteen. More easily when you don't have to cook for 6 persons !

Quote :
after those 2 fics Ive read yersteday when he was dominating his scientist, I'm not surprised if I had

the links honey, i want the links lol !

That's true, I live alone for a time now, it's much easier to doing a diet when you're alone, or with another person who doing the diet as well, cause when my sister comes home, and eats chicken for example, jeeez that's the cruelest thing in the world! Razz

You know, e fics we were talking about yersteday Wink...

http://community.livejournal.com/rounds_of_kink/297078.html
Back to top Go down
numb22z
Design Admin
numb22z

PostSubject: Re: G'morning/Night   G'morning/Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug - 11:18

Mr.MacGadget wrote:
I'm doing it only for myself, for my self-confident for example, I wanna feel good in my own body, I guess that's the best motivation. Smile
that's the best motivation you can find!!! I did the same thing a few years ago, losing 20 kilogrammes in two years and I was much better in my body and with myself (around people) that's true ^^

good luck to continue Wink
Back to top Go down
Mr.MacGadget
sucker man
Mr.MacGadget

PostSubject: Re: G'morning/Night   G'morning/Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug - 11:20

numb22z wrote:
Mr.MacGadget wrote:
I'm doing it only for myself, for my self-confident for example, I wanna feel good in my own body, I guess that's the best motivation. Smile
that's the best motivation you can find!!! I did the same thing a few years ago, losing 20 kilogrammes in two years and I was much better in my body and with myself (around people) that's true ^^

good luck to continue Wink

Wow, DD, that's great, congrats on that! Smile

Thank ya!, I hope I can continue! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vive les Unas
Firewoman
Vive les Unas

PostSubject: Re: G'morning/Night   G'morning/Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug - 11:32

Good luck with your diet! I found an easiest solution : getting rid of my scales XD Last time, I weighed 60 kilos. Big, big freak out ! So I've been eating salad for a month, I guess I went under those 60 kilos but uh...I don't want to find out XD
Back to top Go down
http://davidandhewlett.skyrock.com
marli
Admin
marli

PostSubject: Re: G'morning/Night   G'morning/Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug - 11:44

i need to lost some kilogrammes, the pregnancies has kill my body, i've 20 kgs to lost.
Back to top Go down
Mr.MacGadget
sucker man
Mr.MacGadget

PostSubject: Re: G'morning/Night   G'morning/Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug - 12:02

Vive les Unas wrote:
Good luck with your diet! I found an easiest solution : getting rid of my scales XD Last time, I weighed 60 kilos. Big, big freak out ! So I've been eating salad for a month, I guess I went under those 60 kilos but uh...I don't want to find out XD

Oh my, only salad for a months?? That's even more cruel than the cabbage soup! Razz

marli wrote:
i need to lost some kilogrammes, the pregnancies has kill my body, i've 20 kgs to lost.

And you really wanna lose that weight? I mean if you're okay or fine with it, if you're happy,then maybe you shouldn't. Of course, if we talking about health issues, yes, every person should lose their overweight... at least that's what the doctors say. LOL Razz
Back to top Go down
maya
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
maya

PostSubject: Re: G'morning/Night   G'morning/Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug - 13:32

Hello lovely peeps !
a quick hello .... i've to go back to work this afternoon .... really don't want to by the way !
Have fun guys !
Back to top Go down
marli
Admin
marli

PostSubject: Re: G'morning/Night   G'morning/Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug - 14:03

Good luck my luv !
Back to top Go down
maya
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
maya

PostSubject: Re: G'morning/Night   G'morning/Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug - 18:31

thanks darling !
i got all the courage you send me, it was pretty cool !
hope everyone's ok !!
Back to top Go down
Vive les Unas
Firewoman
Vive les Unas

PostSubject: Re: G'morning/Night   G'morning/Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug - 10:11

Mr.MacGadget wrote:
Vive les Unas wrote:

Oh my, only salad for a months?? That's even more cruel than the cabbage soup! Razz

You wouldn't believe how much I love salad. Of course I put other things in it (you know, because I need other vitamins and minerals, so I put apples in it, sometimes honey or goat cheese, nuts and toasts...), and frankly I love it. Less in winter (because I prefer green salad) but still, big salad fan here lol!
Back to top Go down
Mr.MacGadget
sucker man
Mr.MacGadget

PostSubject: Re: G'morning/Night   G'morning/Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Aug - 7:52

Vive les Unas wrote:

You wouldn't believe how much I love salad. Of course I put other things in it (you know, because I need other vitamins and minerals, so I put apples in it, sometimes honey or goat cheese, nuts and toasts...), and frankly I love it. Less in winter (because I prefer green salad) but still, big salad fan here lol!

LOL, tha's good if you love it, cause me for example, I never liked soup, any kinda soup, and now, in these few months, I ate more soup then ever lol! Now I have to like it. Razz
Back to top Go down
marli
Admin
marli

PostSubject: Re: G'morning/Night   G'morning/Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Aug - 10:48

hye guy and girls, it's hot outside but there's wind who born in the sea and go back up the coasts, it's good and fresh.
Back to top Go down
Mr.MacGadget
sucker man
Mr.MacGadget

PostSubject: Re: G'morning/Night   G'morning/Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Aug - 14:19

We have a really hot weather here as well, no wind, but I like it, whish we could have this kinda warm all year , cause I hate winter especialy because of the heat-bills lol! And it's much cheaper to do a vega and fruit diet in the summer. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
maya
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
maya

PostSubject: Re: G'morning/Night   G'morning/Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Aug - 17:02

hey sweet peeps !
hope everyone's ok despite the hot weather .......
Back to top Go down
Vive les Unas
Firewoman
Vive les Unas

PostSubject: Re: G'morning/Night   G'morning/Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Aug - 18:09

Suffering from the hot weather too. And I'm unbelievably hungovered, that doesn't really help. I feel like my entire body is a bottle of liquor with a very queasy mix of flavours, and my head is kinda gone now...
Back to top Go down
marli
Admin
marli

PostSubject: Re: G'morning/Night   G'morning/Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug - 10:17

Hello guys !!! happy sunday to you.
Back to top Go down
maya
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
maya

PostSubject: Re: G'morning/Night   G'morning/Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug - 17:24

Hey guys, hope everyone's ok ......
Back to top Go down
marli
Admin
marli

PostSubject: Re: G'morning/Night   G'morning/Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug - 17:31

i'm good !!!

thanks you my dear sweet.
Back to top Go down
Vive les Unas
Firewoman
Vive les Unas

PostSubject: Re: G'morning/Night   G'morning/Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug - 15:55

Hello everyone! I'm going to the Touquet with my friends, and I'm coming back friday night! See ya!
Back to top Go down
maya
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
maya

PostSubject: Re: G'morning/Night   G'morning/Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug - 16:05

Have fun my dear VLU !

Hello everyone !!!
Back to top Go down
maya
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
maya

PostSubject: Re: G'morning/Night   G'morning/Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug - 14:04

Hello sweet peeps, hope you're all ok today Wink
Back to top Go down
Vive les Unas
Firewoman
Vive les Unas

PostSubject: Re: G'morning/Night   G'morning/Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Aug - 11:23

Hello everyone!
Back to top Go down
Mr.MacGadget
sucker man
Mr.MacGadget

PostSubject: Re: G'morning/Night   G'morning/Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug - 10:20

Hey there ppl! I know I wasn't here too much in the last couple of days... bad slasher here Razz , I'm painting my house, so I'm busy busy busy LOL , and because of this hard work - like moving huge furnitures on my own - I reached the 20 kgs in my diet! Maybe I shouldn't talk about my diet here all the time LOL but I don't care Razz, I'm soooo happy atm, I mean 20 kgs ! I just can't believe I could reach that goal... well, you don't know me that much, but we talking about ME here, and hehe, that's pretty odd that I had that big determination! LOL Razz And I still have, I won't stop until I lose all that damn fat I have! lol!

How is everyone? Smile
Back to top Go down
maya
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
maya

PostSubject: Re: G'morning/Night   G'morning/Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug - 11:56

Hello Mac !!!
I'm so happy that you are happy, that's all that matters, if you're good with yourself, it's the best thing in the world ..... so great for you Wink
Good luck with the painting !!

Hello everyone !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: G'morning/Night   G'morning/Night - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

G'morning/Night
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Slash-World  :: Free discussions-
Jump to: