Slash-World
Bienvenue sur le forum Slash World, veuillez vous connecter pour pouvoir surfer tranquillement - Welcome on the forum Slash World, please connect you to be able to surf quietly
Slash-World
Bienvenue sur le forum Slash World, veuillez vous connecter pour pouvoir surfer tranquillement - Welcome on the forum Slash World, please connect you to be able to surf quietly
Slash-World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum about the slash around the world, the janto, the mcshep and more.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So Happy (Stargate SG-1) Jack/Daniel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Holdt

So Happy (Stargate SG-1) Jack/Daniel Empty
PostSubject: So Happy (Stargate SG-1) Jack/Daniel   So Happy (Stargate SG-1) Jack/Daniel Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr - 0:10

Warnings: MainChar!Death, Multiple!Death, Death Death Death.Slash (J/D)

Also, movie spoiler for Continuum.

Jack and Daniel are tied together across all dimensions, and are willing to give their lives for their principles, especially since every time, an endless eternity of every moment that ever was or will be, and all the quantum impressions of them that have ever been, await on the other side.

Basically, this is a "hero factor" J/D vid where I defy the whole "Jack cant/wont ascend" trope. They think on each other as they were in life and reflect on the personality changes that made theirs a relationship of equals.

Even at the worst, everything really is alright.

Standard disclaimer - I own neither any part of the Stargate franchise nor any part of Gagaland.

Music: "So Happy I Could Die" by Lady Gaga

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
http://holdtvids.com

So Happy (Stargate SG-1) Jack/Daniel
Page 1 of 1