Slash-World
Bienvenue sur le forum Slash World, veuillez vous connecter pour pouvoir surfer tranquillement - Welcome on the forum Slash World, please connect you to be able to surf quietly
Slash-World
Bienvenue sur le forum Slash World, veuillez vous connecter pour pouvoir surfer tranquillement - Welcome on the forum Slash World, please connect you to be able to surf quietly
Slash-World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum about the slash around the world, the janto, the mcshep and more.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vid: In Another Life (SG-1) J/D, D/T, J/S :0

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Holdt

Vid: In Another Life (SG-1) J/D, D/T, J/S :0 Empty
PostSubject: Vid: In Another Life (SG-1) J/D, D/T, J/S :0   Vid: In Another Life (SG-1) J/D, D/T, J/S :0 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr - 0:08

Warnings: Massively Slashy (Jack/Daniel, Daniel/Teal'c, Jack/Sam :O)

This is a shamelessly illogical AU. Daniel expresses his interest in Jack through a series of flashbacks where Jack constantly tells him how it would never work out and insists that he's straight as an arrow.

Since dont ask dont tell doesnt apply to civilian consultants or Jaffa allies Wink, Daniel decides to cut his losses and move on, being the survivor he is. Jack runs to Washington with his tail on fire. In an effort to make peace, Daniel encourages Sam's interest in the Colonel and Jack plays along, as the perfect gentleman officer and finds himself disturbingly unsatisfied.

Teal'c and Daniel become closer than either expected, and a relationship blooms. Daniel is initially stunned, but decides to explore this chance. He shows up at Teal'c's all fired up to discuss it to death ....and Jack happens to walk in on a delicate moment. Why did Jack show up? 1) Because I needed him to, and 2) maybe to blow off some steam in a vicious sparring session? I digress....

Now Jack realizes that he is jealous as hell, and that there's not a damn thing he can do about it from Washington. I think the story is clear enough from there, but if not, feel free to let me know.

Eventually the years force them both to re-evaluate their choices.

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
http://holdtvids.com

Vid: In Another Life (SG-1) J/D, D/T, J/S :0
Page 1 of 1