Slash-World
Bienvenue sur le forum Slash World, veuillez vous connecter pour pouvoir surfer tranquillement - Welcome on the forum Slash World, please connect you to be able to surf quietly
Slash-World
Bienvenue sur le forum Slash World, veuillez vous connecter pour pouvoir surfer tranquillement - Welcome on the forum Slash World, please connect you to be able to surf quietly
Slash-World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum about the slash around the world, the janto, the mcshep and more.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Fifth Element Janto Adult 6/?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wereleopard58

wereleopard58

The Fifth Element Janto Adult 6/? Empty
PostSubject: The Fifth Element Janto Adult 6/?   The Fifth Element Janto Adult 6/? Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug - 18:44

Title: The Fifth Element Torchwood style

Author: Wereleopard

Rating: will be nc-17

Pairing: Jack/Ianto,

Spoilers: Ummm all of Torchwood cause you need to know the characters and the film The Fifth Element

Summary: Jack Harkness, a taxi driver gets dragged back into his ex-military life style when a perfect stranger lands in his cab going by the name of Ianto.

Disclaimer: I do not own anything from Torchwood, or The Fifth Element. I wish.

Chapter Six

Gwen rushed in holding a selection of clothing. “It’s uh….it’s for the supreme, uh…..”

“Yes, yes.” Tosh mutters as she paces taps her glasses against her mouth.

Gwen walks forwards and stumbles over, the clothes land in front of Ianto.

“Oh! Sorry. Uh….” Gwen mutters and bows.

“Danko” Ianto says watching the young woman.

“Yes there was a man with a limp, came here about a month ago asking questions about the stones. Said he was an art dealer.” Tosh says to herself.

Ianto picks up a waistcoat and grins. “Dano Danko.”

“What was his name? Oh, I’m so bad with names.” Tosh turns and walks towards Gwen and The Supreme Being.

Ianto opens his robe and lets it fall to the ground. Tosh and Gwen turn away quickly.

“They really made him…” Gwen starts to talk.

“Perfect, I know.” Tosh finishes for her.

“Toshiko, Ikset-kiba. Me imanetaba oum dalat!”

“What did she say?” Gwen asks.

“She says she knows exactly where they are.”

XXXXX

Aknot stalks through the metal corridor, his feet hitting heavily on the ground echoes around them.

“My dear Aknot how about those two little planes you borrowed?” Bilis asks as he turns around to look at his visitors. “Aknot is that you? What an ugly face, it doesn’t suit you. Take it off.” Aknot shakes his head and the human features change back into his weevil appearance. “That’s better, never be ashamed of who you are. You’re warriors. Be proud. So what if the federal government scattered your people to the wind. What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger. Your time for revenge is at hand. Voila the ZF-1.”

Bilis turns and points at the large arm gun that was sitting on the table. “It’s light; handle’s adjustable; good for righties and lefties; breaks down into four parts; X-ray invisible; quick and discreet. A word on firepower; Titanium recharger; 3,000-round clip with bursts of 3 to 300. With the replay button, another Manager innovation, it's even easier... one shot.” Bilis turns around and fires into the mannequin that had been placed behind him. ... and replay sends every following shot to the same location...” With that he fires at the Weevils who are standing in front of him. The Weevils dive and growl at him but all of the shots go back and end up hitting the mannequin again. ... and replay sends every following shot to the same location...”

“To finish the job, all the Manger oldies but goldies.” As he names each one he fires it into the mannequin. “...Rocket launcher. The always efficient flame thrower... My favorite. Our famous net launcher, the arrow launcher, with exploding or poisonous gas heads – very practical. And for the grand finale, the all-new ice-cube system!” The mannequin has been blasted into a pile of ashes covered by a net, stuck with arrows, the whole mess frozen solid. He tosses the weapon into Aknot's hands. “...Four full crates, delivered right on time! What about you, my dear Aknot, did you bring me what I asked you for?”

“Yes.” Aknot muttered, they all moved as a crate was put onto a table. Bilis moved forward. “Magnificent.” He said as he opened it. Quickly slamming it closed. “Listen, this case is empty.”

XXXXX

Ianto sits laughing.

“What do you mean, empty?” Tosh asks.

XXXXX

“Empty, as in the opposite of full. This case is supposed to be full. Anyone care to explain?”

XXXXX

Ianto talks in his own language. Tosh concentrates on what he is saying and translates to Gwen so she knew what is happening

“He says that the Guardians never really had much faith in humans. They were afraid of being attacked. The stones were given to someone they could trust who took another route. He's supposed to contact this person in a little less than twelve hours from now in a hotel. He's looking for the address!”

Ianto is staring at the computer screen. “Dot!” He mutters and points.

Gwen and Tosh walk over and look at the image.

Gwen brings up the information. “Planet Fhloston, in the Angel constellation.”

“We’re saved.” Tosh whispers.

XXXXX

“I’m screwed.”

“You asked for a case we brought you a case.” Aknot told him.

“A case with four stones in it. Not one! Not two or three! But four!!! Four stones!!! What the hell am I supposed to do with an EMPTY case?!!”

The weevils start to shift, feeling the tension grow in the air. “We are warriors, not merchants.”

“But you can still count! Look. It’s easy. Look at my fingers.” Bilis held out his hand with four fingers. “Four stones, four crates! Zero stones, Zero crates! Pack everything up we’re out of her.”

Aknot roars loudly. “We risked our lives. I believe a little compensation is in order.” He says icily.

“So, you are a merchant, after all.” Bilis turns to his men. “Leave them one crate. For the cause!”

Bilis walks out of the warehouse and turns to the man next to him. “I don't like warriors! They're too narrow-minded, no sublety. Worse, they fight for hopeless causes..for honor! Honor has killed millions of people but hasn't saved a single one.” He pauses. “You know what -- do I like though, I like killer. A real dyed in the wool killer. Cold-blooded. Clean. Methodical. Thorough. A killer, when he picked up the ZF1, would've mmediately asked about the little red button on the bottom of the gun.”

XXXXX

Inside the warehouse one of the Weevils notices the red button and presses it.

XXXXX

Bilis stands there smoking when behind him there is an ear-shattering explosion.

“Bring the priest.” He says emotionless.

TBC
Back to top Go down

The Fifth Element Janto Adult 6/?
Page 1 of 1