Slash-World
Bienvenue sur le forum Slash World, veuillez vous connecter pour pouvoir surfer tranquillement - Welcome on the forum Slash World, please connect you to be able to surf quietly
Slash-World
Bienvenue sur le forum Slash World, veuillez vous connecter pour pouvoir surfer tranquillement - Welcome on the forum Slash World, please connect you to be able to surf quietly
Slash-World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum about the slash around the world, the janto, the mcshep and more.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sliding Doors Janto, TW, Adult 2/?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wereleopard58

wereleopard58

Sliding Doors Janto, TW, Adult 2/? Empty
PostSubject: Sliding Doors Janto, TW, Adult 2/?   Sliding Doors Janto, TW, Adult 2/? Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug - 17:43

Title: Sliding Doors

Author: Wereleopard

Rating: Adult (Swear words and depends on how adult I want to make it g)

Pairing: Jack/Ianto,

Spoilers: Ummm all of Torchwood because you need to know the characters and Sliding Doors for obvious reasons

Summary: There are two sides to every story. Ianto Jones is about to live both of them ...at the same time. Romance was never this much fun. What if one split second sent your life in two completely different directions?

Disclaimer: I do not own anything from Torchwood or sliding Doors. I wish.

N/B I know I shouldn’t start another one but I couldn’t resist had a crappy day at work and what better than a good ole romantic comedy. Also I know it is short jumps from one life to the other but hope you can still follow it. Plus with COE I wanted a Janto romantic comedy.

Chapter Two

John grabs hold of Lisa’s neck and pulls her into a passionate kiss

“I never figured how we didn’t make it Lisa?” John moves back and stares at her.

“Because you left to go to America and I couldn’t afford the bus fares.” Lisa replied.

“I came back though.” John moved forward and kissed her again. “I turn my back for three lousy years and you callously ditch me for another man.”

“I know. I suppose I'm just naturally impetuous.” She said with a smile as their kissing grew more frantic.

XXXXX

Life Two

“I live with someone. A woman. I live with a woman.” Ianto suddenly blurted out not knowing what to say to this gorgeous man who was walking next to him.

“Really?” Jack smirked. “I have people I consider soul mates who don't confide in me this much and what would she say if she knew you were walking up from the tube in broad daylight with a complete stranger?”

XXXXX

John and Lisa sat in bad together, chinked their glasses and drank the neat brandy feeling the warmth and burn slide down their throats.

They suddenly attack each others mouths again, as brandy falls down the side of their faces.

XXXXX

Life Two

“It was nice to meet you, Ianto. Sorry about your job. Really. I suppose being a Gemini has its down sides.” Jack didn’t really want to see Ianto walk away but he had no choice. “Hey, remember what the Monty Python boys say.” He called out to the young Welshman.

“What, always look on the bright side of life?” Ianto retorted.

“No. Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition." Jack laughed, turned and walked away.

Ianto stood just for a moment watching as he walked away. That old military outfit would have looked stupid on anyone else but on him, well it looked damn hot.

XXXXX

Life One

Ianto pulled out his mobile phoned and dialed home. All he got was an engaged tone. He sighed and closed the phone.

XXXXX

Life Two

Ianto opened the door and pulled the key from the lock. Music played loudly in their flat. He nearly tripped over the towel that lay at the entrance. He frowned at it.

Ianto placed his briefcase down and followed the trail of clothes which he knew weren’t his girlfriends.

As he made his way towards the bedroom that was when he heard the noises, the groans and sighs. Ianto pushed the door open and there lying on her back was Lisa. Her legs wrapped tightly around a man’s waist. A man who obviously wasn’t him. A man who was slamming hard into the woman that he loved.

“Ohh! Ohh!” She sighed, her eyes opening and staring into a pair of blue ones. “F-f-f-fuck” Lisa cried out.”

“Yes!” John yelled, as Lisa started to bang him on the back. “What?” He asked and then followed her gaze to a man in a plan suit, white shirt and normal tie stood there. Staring at them not amused in the slightest.

John pulled out of Lisa and moved of her body.

“I didn't think you liked Elton John.” Ianto muttered coolly.

“I... I do sometimes.” Lisa stuttered not sure what she was supposed to do now.

Ianto stared at her, arms tightly crossed against his chest. Lisa slowly reached an arm out and turned the music off.

John just sat on the side of the bed looking amused not even trying to cover his naked body.

“You really shouldn't stop like that. Set a man back three days doing a thing like that.” Ianto’s gaze did not move from Lisa’s. “Who is he?”

“He is John.” John said for himself, not liking being ignored, especially not be ignored while naked. He knew that his fun was finished for the day, he moved of the bed and around Ianto winking as he walked past.

“Well, I've had a dreadful day. I got sacked. So did you, it would seem.” Ianto said sarcastically. “Cup of tea?”

“That'd be nice.” She whispered not sure what else to say

“You bitch! You bitch! You useless, shagging bitch!”

XXXXX

Life One

Ianto sat in the back of the taxi, a plaster covered his head where he had bee slammed against the tree. He didn’t feel with it, as if this life was not his.

XXXXX

Life Two

Ianto is standing by the bed. “I come home and catch you with you legs wide open. I am working all hours to support you while you are supposedly writing your first novel.” Ianto turned around and took a deep breath. Lisa stands quietly in the corner wrapped in a blanket. “How long, huh? Do you love him? No, don't tell me. I'm not interested.” He paused. “No, do tell me. I am interested. I'm only asking because I need to know exactly how big a mug I am.”

“Look...uhhh. look...” Lisa stutters.

Ianto shakes his head, turns and leaves. Lisa watches him go, a lost look on her face. Guilt eating away within her and deep inside her knows that she has lost something very special.

Ianto quickly runs down the stairs, he needs to get out, to get away.

XXXXX

Life One

Ianto places his hand on the plaster, his head hurting.

XXXXX

John runs out of the building, climbs into his car and leaves.

XXXXX

Ianto fingers his suit coat as the taxi slows down as another car pulls away and it finally stops outside of his flat.

XXXXX

Lisa felt the hot spray of the shower caressing her body, washing away any signs that John had been there.

XXXXX

Ianto opened the door, music played.

“Hello?” He called out.

XXXXX

Lisa opened the shower door. “Ianto, is that you?” She called out her heart pounding.

XXXXX

No, it's your bit of stuff. Wednesday... shag day, remember?” Ianto said with a laugh as he headed towards the bedroom.

XXXXX

Lisa dived back under the water, washing and rinsing as fast as she could.

XXXXX

Ianto looked around at the mess the bedroom was in. “Have you just got up you lazy git?”

XXXXX

Lisa got out of the shower grabbing a towel. “No. Uh...? Well, I, uh. I didn't sleep that well last night. And then, you know when you left,

I kind of... I went into a really... a really, really deep, deep, deep sleep. I think I might be coming down with a... Anyway,” She babbled as she came into the bedroom. “What are you doing home at this time of...?” Lisa looked up. “Oh, my God! “What happened to you?”

TBC
Back to top Go down

Sliding Doors Janto, TW, Adult 2/?
Page 1 of 1