Slash-World
Bienvenue sur le forum Slash World, veuillez vous connecter pour pouvoir surfer tranquillement - Welcome on the forum Slash World, please connect you to be able to surf quietly
Slash-World
Bienvenue sur le forum Slash World, veuillez vous connecter pour pouvoir surfer tranquillement - Welcome on the forum Slash World, please connect you to be able to surf quietly
Slash-World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum about the slash around the world, the janto, the mcshep and more.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mcshep (stargate atlantis)

Go down 
+3
putschki1969
Mr.MacGadget
marli
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
marli
Admin
marli

Mcshep (stargate atlantis) Empty
PostSubject: Mcshep (stargate atlantis)   Mcshep (stargate atlantis) Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug - 20:28

I'm in love, this's the must in the world of tv shows, a mix sexy and smart, i love this pairing so much, i live mcshep, i ate mcshep, i read mcshep...

the pilote, they're beautiful isn't it ?
Mcshep (stargate atlantis) Sga_pilotb041

Mcshep (stargate atlantis) Sga_pilotb044

Mcshep (stargate atlantis) Sga_pilotb047

Mcshep (stargate atlantis) Sga_pilotb052

Mcshep (stargate atlantis) Sga_pilotb057

Mcshep (stargate atlantis) Sga_pilotb060

Mcshep (stargate atlantis) Sga_pilotb065

Mcshep (stargate atlantis) Sga_pilotb076

Mcshep (stargate atlantis) Sga_pilotb077

Mcshep (stargate atlantis) Sga_pilotb133
Back to top Go down
https://slash-world.forumactif.com
Mr.MacGadget
sucker man
Mr.MacGadget

PostSubject: Re: Mcshep (stargate atlantis)   Mcshep (stargate atlantis) Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug - 22:42

Oh yes, just beautiful! McSheppy is awesome, McSheppy rules! They are so good together, in every way, complete each other. They just meant for each other.
Back to top Go down
marli
Admin
marli

PostSubject: Re: Mcshep (stargate atlantis)   Mcshep (stargate atlantis) Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug - 22:51

YEs, i love when they're arguing the banters off world, they're beautiful and sexy . Alone is not the same, and the look between them. Gorgeous.

The shrine, because this episode broke my heart !

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
putschki1969

putschki1969

PostSubject: Re: Mcshep (stargate atlantis)   Mcshep (stargate atlantis) Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug - 23:56

Yeah for McShep!!! *me loves*

Everybody knows that I am more into Shex but I really do love McShep too!! They have awesome chemistry and they are absolutely cute together!
Back to top Go down
marli
Admin
marli

PostSubject: Re: Mcshep (stargate atlantis)   Mcshep (stargate atlantis) Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug - 0:10

Stargate atlantis is a nice place for the slash, the shex, the mcshep, the mcbeck, the kavanagh/shep.. huh maybe no lol !
I love the show for that, we have a lot of choice.
Back to top Go down
Mr.MacGadget
sucker man
Mr.MacGadget

PostSubject: Re: Mcshep (stargate atlantis)   Mcshep (stargate atlantis) Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug - 0:34

Marli, luuuuve the pics!! Very Happy

Kavanagh/Shepp... sounds interesting, I'd like to read a fic when Shep dominates that annoying man. LOL Razz
Back to top Go down
marli
Admin
marli

PostSubject: Re: Mcshep (stargate atlantis)   Mcshep (stargate atlantis) Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug - 0:38

Quote :
I'd like to read a fic when Shep dominates that annoying man

yep me too, I don't know how shep could manage kavanagh, he's very difficult and annoying, with a p-90 or a necklace and a leash lol !
Back to top Go down
putschki1969

putschki1969

PostSubject: Re: Mcshep (stargate atlantis)   Mcshep (stargate atlantis) Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug - 1:32

marli wrote:
Stargate atlantis is a nice place for the slash, the shex, the mcshep, the mcbeck, the kavanagh/shep.. huh maybe no lol !
I love the show for that, we have a lot of choice.
Very true Smile

Don't forget about Todd/Shep Razz A personal favourite of mine...I know, this pairing is not everyone's cup of tea but I really like it Wink

Mcshep (stargate atlantis) Vlcsnap-168812
Back to top Go down
marli
Admin
marli

PostSubject: Re: Mcshep (stargate atlantis)   Mcshep (stargate atlantis) Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug - 1:36

hummm Todd/Sheppard, i've read many fics, totally crazy but i love that.

Nice pic; with Sam the Whale, look at them, so differents but so the same, the expression, gorgeous.
Back to top Go down
putschki1969

putschki1969

PostSubject: Re: Mcshep (stargate atlantis)   Mcshep (stargate atlantis) Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug - 2:19

marli wrote:
hummm Todd/Sheppard, i've read many fics, totally crazy but i love that.

Nice pic; with Sam the Whale, look at them, so differents but so the same, the expression, gorgeous.
Yippieeeee! I've found someone who also likes that strange pairing Wink

It's such a cute scene! I love it!

Another great scene!
Mcshep (stargate atlantis) Vlcsnap-63979
Mcshep (stargate atlantis) Vlcsnap-64130
Back to top Go down
marli
Admin
marli

PostSubject: Re: Mcshep (stargate atlantis)   Mcshep (stargate atlantis) Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug - 9:34

The look in the eyes of John, Can i tell the love ?
Back to top Go down
Mr.MacGadget
sucker man
Mr.MacGadget

PostSubject: Re: Mcshep (stargate atlantis)   Mcshep (stargate atlantis) Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug - 12:51

marli wrote:

yep me too, I don't know how shep could manage kavanagh, he's very difficult and annoying, with a p-90 or a necklace and a leash lol !

Hahaha, I bet Kavanagh likes to being dominated. Wink

putschki1969 wrote:
Don't forget about Todd/Shep Razz A personal favourite of mine...I know, this pairing is not everyone's cup of tea but I really like it Wink

LOL, yes that one, I think it's not that bad, they have a really interesting relationship thats's for sure, but how could this work? I mean Todd... so, the sex life of the Wraith... they have a sex life btw? lol , and well, I'm not sure about them in the case of... biology. lol!
Back to top Go down
marli
Admin
marli

PostSubject: Re: Mcshep (stargate atlantis)   Mcshep (stargate atlantis) Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug - 13:04

Quote :
they have a sex life btw

I don't think so, no surprising that they are aggressive !
Back to top Go down
Mr.MacGadget
sucker man
Mr.MacGadget

PostSubject: Re: Mcshep (stargate atlantis)   Mcshep (stargate atlantis) Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug - 13:14

marli wrote:
Quote :
they have a sex life btw

I don't think so, no surprising that they are aggressive !

lol!

Well they are bugs, in the first place, and as we could seen, they reproduce themselves as bugs too... I think. So, I guess they don't have sex life, poor poor things. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sydney

Sydney

PostSubject: Re: Mcshep (stargate atlantis)   Mcshep (stargate atlantis) Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug - 14:38

I can't remember which episode got me first into the McShep, but I read a lot of great McShep fanfics on the french part of fanfiction.net, particularly by Rieval. She's really a great author and she can get you into believing anything just by writing! lol

"The Shrine" was really a brilliant episode... Though I was too busy crying to see the slash potential of it! xD But yeah, John & Rodney have really great scenes in this episode, and even if you don't see any slash here, you can see genuine friendship and I think that's really, very cute.
Back to top Go down
http://sweetestel.livejournal.com
Mr.MacGadget
sucker man
Mr.MacGadget

PostSubject: Re: Mcshep (stargate atlantis)   Mcshep (stargate atlantis) Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug - 14:48

Oh yes, The Shrine, the ultimate episode, that scene when they drinking beer *is dead*, and then at the Shrine, when Keller is trying to figure out whats going on and Rodney becomes more ill , and John acts like a big alpha-male Very Happy , oh I love that.
I have lots, lots of fav McSheppy moments, like in Trinity, John says: 'He askem me to trust him' It's just awww! And of course the heart-breaking end, and... oh I think I'd need more time to make a list of my fav McSheppy moments. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
marli
Admin
marli

PostSubject: Re: Mcshep (stargate atlantis)   Mcshep (stargate atlantis) Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug - 15:44

there're a lot of mcshep moments, so tender, doppleganger for exemple when John dream about the death of rodney, the expression on his face in the hall, I believed that he was going to throw up.
Back to top Go down
numb22z
Design Admin
numb22z

PostSubject: Re: Mcshep (stargate atlantis)   Mcshep (stargate atlantis) Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug - 16:04

The pics on your first post marli are so great ^^

I don't remember when I started to slash with them but it must be in the very beginning of the show because they're so great together in a scene like in Hide and Seek when Sheppard want to shot or to push rodney from the balcony. always playing like kids and with all the subtle in every episode it's not hard to see slash even too much sometimes.

In the last seasons I really thought they were in love with each other, like if it really happened in the show, I couldn't make the difference between the reality and what I dream (in my mind Laughing ). that's what make me watch the last season because it wasn't really great otherwise ...

one of my favorite slash Razz
Back to top Go down
marli
Admin
marli

PostSubject: Re: Mcshep (stargate atlantis)   Mcshep (stargate atlantis) Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug - 16:23

I think than John is really in love with Rodney, the look can't lie, when Rodney go with Keller off world when he's off duty, John pout, when Rodney laugh in the mess with keller, John is jealous !
Rodney is so oblivious about that, but one thing can't lie when he's sick and lost his mind he talk for John, the scene in the hall and in the infirmary is so mcshep "where John, john, where john go" the tiny voice, make me cry and break my heart. And the pier scene, incredible.

I can't believe one second about the mckeller, she's love the wrong rodney, only John know, he know the real rodney, who snapped, who has fear.
There's a real alchemy, it's blinding !
Back to top Go down
elliecat

elliecat

PostSubject: Re: Mcshep (stargate atlantis)   Mcshep (stargate atlantis) Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug - 20:24

Yay McShep is love, and i've fallen I love you hook line and sinker, they are beautiful.

Lovely pictures Marli, and Puts I love that scene, it really really shows Sheppard loves Rodney so much, he wont let him get fed upon, no way. He's not going anywhere!

I agree about Keller, she doesn't love the real snarky Rodney like John does, he sees the absolute worst side of Rodney and still stays so close. Yep, it's love folks Razz
Back to top Go down
Vive les Unas
Firewoman
Vive les Unas

PostSubject: Re: Mcshep (stargate atlantis)   Mcshep (stargate atlantis) Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug - 21:38

marli wrote:
I think than John is really in love with Rodney, the look can't lie, when Rodney go with Keller off world when he's off duty, John pout, when Rodney laugh in the mess with keller, John is jealous !
Rodney is so oblivious about that, but one thing can't lie when he's sick and lost his mind he talk for John, the scene in the hall and in the infirmary is so mcshep "where John, john, where john go" the tiny voice, make me cry and break my heart. And the pier scene, incredible.

I couldn't agree more (except for the McKeller part...sorry sorry sorry lol! ). At first I didn't really liked this pairing (I saw it clearly but didn't like the way Sheppard talked to Rodney), but I began to like it in early season 4, when Rodney stood up to Sheppard, and Sheppard started acting like a lost puppy (no, seriously, look at his expressions when Rodney rejects him...). Season 5 could have been subtitled "Sheppard is depressed", and I don't think it was because of Larrin lol!

Come on TBTB, this pairing is canon, just admit it lol!
Back to top Go down
http://davidandhewlett.skyrock.com
putschki1969

putschki1969

PostSubject: Re: Mcshep (stargate atlantis)   Mcshep (stargate atlantis) Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug - 23:17

Mr.MacGadget wrote:

LOL, yes that one, I think it's not that bad, they have a really interesting relationship thats's for sure, but how could this work? I mean Todd... so, the sex life of the Wraith... they have a sex life btw? lol , and well, I'm not sure about them in the case of... biology. lol!

Well, we can only speculate about that but I think some wraith do actually have a sex life...let's not forget that they are not only bugs but also partly human so there's a chance that they can have sex...

elliecat wrote:

Lovely pictures Marli, and Puts I love that scene, it really really shows Sheppard loves Rodney so much, he wont let him get fed upon, no way. He's not going anywhere!
Hello, love! Glad to see you here as well! *huggles*

Oh yes, that scene truly showed how much he loved McKay...
Back to top Go down
Mr.MacGadget
sucker man
Mr.MacGadget

PostSubject: Re: Mcshep (stargate atlantis)   Mcshep (stargate atlantis) Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug - 23:25

That's true, I mean the sex life of Wraith, and Todd seems a guy who likes to have fun, and John is uber-hot , so... why not? LOL Wink
Back to top Go down
marli
Admin
marli

PostSubject: Re: Mcshep (stargate atlantis)   Mcshep (stargate atlantis) Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug - 23:56

You know the draw of chkc she had maje a todd/shepp with tentacle, it's was amazing

warning nc-17 inside
Back to top Go down
Mr.MacGadget
sucker man
Mr.MacGadget

PostSubject: Re: Mcshep (stargate atlantis)   Mcshep (stargate atlantis) Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug - 0:00

Wohooo, great arts there! And hehe, some of the users have this avatar...

Mcshep (stargate atlantis) 12770618

... It's not that hard... I mean to explain it LOL, I think someone is staring at Rodney... or something... Razz Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mcshep (stargate atlantis)   Mcshep (stargate atlantis) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mcshep (stargate atlantis)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next