Slash-World
Bienvenue sur le forum Slash World, veuillez vous connecter pour pouvoir surfer tranquillement - Welcome on the forum Slash World, please connect you to be able to surf quietly
Slash-World
Bienvenue sur le forum Slash World, veuillez vous connecter pour pouvoir surfer tranquillement - Welcome on the forum Slash World, please connect you to be able to surf quietly
Slash-World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum about the slash around the world, the janto, the mcshep and more.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bringing Up Baby 4-5/5 Clex, Smallville Adult

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wereleopard58

wereleopard58

Bringing Up Baby 4-5/5  Clex, Smallville Adult Empty
PostSubject: Bringing Up Baby 4-5/5 Clex, Smallville Adult   Bringing Up Baby 4-5/5  Clex, Smallville Adult Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug - 16:26

Chapter Four

Lex took a deep breath as heard Clark’s soft voice wash over him.

“Clark I…” He stuttered to a stop and took a deep breath. “Martha said that you wanted to tell me something.”

XXXXXX

“Lex I...” Clark stuttered. “I need to say something before I tell you my secret. I love you; I’m in love with you.” He clarified but before Lex could say anything Clark carried on quickly. “I’m an alien, the meteors that hit Smallville my ship came with them. It’s my fault you lost your hair, everything it’s all my fault.

XXXXX

Lex opened and closed his mouth, his heart felt as if it were going to break out of his chest. Clark loved him; Clark loved him and was an alien. The young man wasn’t sure what shocked him the most, but he knew what he had to do he had to tell Clark the truth as well.

“Clark you’d better come over here and bring Martha. You may change your mind after you hear what I have to tell you.” Lex said sadly.

XXXXX

Clark turned to his mother frowning. “Lex wants to see us, why would I change my mind about loving him? What’s going on?”

Martha smiled at her son. “I don’t think you’ll change your mind, it may make you love him more.”

“Martha, Clark.” Jonathan shut his mouth as soon as he saw his wife’s glare.

“Mom.” Clark pulling at her arm.

“Yes Clark we are going.” Martha smiled at her son.

XXXXXX

“You don’t have to do this Lex.” Mal told his boss.

Lex looked up. “I love him.”

Mal smiled softly as his heart broke

“I know you do. So how do you want to do this?”

Lex looked around trying to figure out the best way of meeting Clark.

XXXXX

Clark rushed to the door of the mansion and knocked on the door he turned to look at his mom.

“Clark be careful with Lex he is uhhh delicate.”

He frowned. “Is there something wrong with Lex?”

“Not exactly but it is best that he tells you.”

The door opened and there stood Mal staring coolly at the young man. “Mr Kent, Mrs Kent, Mr Luthor is ready for you.” He turned and walked away.

Martha shook her head, she knew that he had feelings for Lex but it was not Clark’s fault that the two men met and fell for each other. She knew no matter what the circumstances that they would have always ended up together.

They made there way into the entertainment room and there was Lex lying on a sofa, a blanket covering his body, his knees bent with a large newspaper across them.

“Clark, Martha.” Lex smiled at them both.

Martha walked across to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. “How are you doing today?”

“I’m fine just a little tired and yes before you ask I am eating and taking care. I don’t have a lot of choice everyone in this house is a tyrant.”

“We all love you and want to make sure you’re ok.” Martha smiled.

“I know and that’s why all of you aren’t fired.” Lex laughed softly.

His gaze left Martha’s and landed on her son.

“Lex, I.” Clark stuttered to a stop.

“Clark there are a couple of things you need to know the first is I love you.” Lex held out his hand to stop Clark from moving closer to him. “The second is I’m pregnant.”

Clark froze. “You’re what?”

“I’m pregnant with your child.” He repeated. Martha and Mal helped Lex up.

Clark’s gaze slid down Lex’s body until it landed on his protruding stomach. “You’re carrying my child.” He whispered in awe making his way over to Lex.

“Yes Clark you knocked me up.”

“Lex.” Clark whispered as he looked into Lex’s eyes and gently placing his hand on Lex’s stomach.

Slowly they moved towards each other. Martha pulled Mal out of the room as the two men kissed softly.

“What do you want to do Clark?” Lex asked once they pulled apart.

“I want to be with you and our child.”

“There is one problem.”

“What is that?” Clark asked.

“Your father.” The young billionaire stated.

XXXXX

“Clark what are we….” Jonathan stopped as he saw an overweight Lex.

“Dad. Lex is pregnant with my child.” Clark walked over and wrapped his arm around Lex’s shoulder. “You’re going to be a grandfather.”

Chapter Five

Jonathan opened and closed his mouth staring at the two men. He turned his wide eyes to his wife who just stood watching him carefully.

“Is this some kind of joke?” He demanded.

Clark rolled his eyes.

“No Jonathan it isn’t.” Martha said hoping that he wouldn’t ruin it.

“Luthor what have you done to my son?” Jonathan growled taking a step forward.

Martha looked up at the ceiling and shook her head. Lex opened and closed his mouth in shock. He would blame it on being hormonal. Clark narrowed his eyes in anger.

A sudden evil smile appeared on the Clark’s face. “Dad, let’s look at this logically and I would like to point out that since Lex is the one that is pregnant that means that I’m the one that had to be…”

“Don’t.” Jonathan said holding up his hand stopping his son talking. “I don’t want to hear about the……logistics.”

Lex and Clark grinned; Martha covered her mouth so her husband could not see her smiling.

Jonathan glared at them both. Clark sighed.

“Dad I love Lex and he is carrying my child. I did what you said last time and it broke my heart. I missed my child growing inside of him. I won’t do it again.” Clark said stubbornly.

“Jonathan I love you but I won’t let your blind hatred get in the way of our family.” Martha held back the tears.

“You would leave me for a Luthor?”

“No Jonathan I would leave you for Lex, our son and our grandchild.”

Jonathan ran a hand through his hair. “I don’t know if I can.” He didn’t want to lose his family but was this too much.

“Would you be willing to try?” Lex asked as he slowly walked towards him.

Jonathan looked closely at the young man heading towards him, his eyes slowly going downwards and ending up at the protruding stomach. He slowly reached out his hand but pulled back quickly. He would have loved to have this moment with his wife but that wasn’t meant to be.

Lex reached out and took hold of Jonathan’s hand slowly and placed it on the bump.

“I…..” He stuttered as he felt a kick.

“Mr Kent, Martha and Clark need you. I…” Lex paused and took a deep breath. “I need you to help me.”

Jonathan stared at him, suspiciously. “Help you how?”

“To be a good father.” A few tear drops fell from his eyes; he didn’t want to be like his own father in anyway shape or form. “Sorry, hormonal.”

“Lu…Lex all I can promise is that I will try.”

“That is all I can ask.”

XXXXX

years later

Clark held Lex in his hands, they had all moved away from Kansas, the rumours had gotten too much and then when they found out about the two young men’s relationship it had been to difficult.

Chloe and Pete had been great and they all kept in touch. Lana had refused that it was true; she had always wanted Clark to be hers. It had been her one truth.

“So you and me all alone.” Clark whispered.

“Seems so.”

Jonathan and Martha had taken Ianto, they beautiful son away for the day. It had been hard for the older Kent when leaving the farm but he was happier now, more relaxed and there was less stress on his heart.

“Lex I want you, I want you in me now.”

“Anything you want.” Lex said with a wicked grin.

XXXXX

The ship started to glow. “One child is not enough.”

The End
Back to top Go down

Bringing Up Baby 4-5/5 Clex, Smallville Adult
Page 1 of 1