Slash-World
Bienvenue sur le forum Slash World, veuillez vous connecter pour pouvoir surfer tranquillement - Welcome on the forum Slash World, please connect you to be able to surf quietly


forum about the slash around the world, the janto, the mcshep and more.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 What turns you on

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
marli
Admin
avatar

Posts : 410
Join date : 2009-08-17
Age : 50
Location : Vallauris, france

PostSubject: What turns you on   Tue 18 Aug - 23:10

First topic message reminder :

For this thread don't be ashamed, you can talk about everything !

I love the universe of puddle of goo, i discover the bdsm with xanthe "coming home... et cetera" for a first it was intense.
I've a thing for the spanking and the light bondage, watch Rodney with a collar Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
I love when John take his commander voice and say kneel at rodney, i love the description of the lashs, the soft skin, the blushes.

Le non-con and orgasm denial can be extraordinarily write.

the pwp is my fav genre, i like too much huh.. the claiming and the marking, it's so sexy !

_________________
my delicious http://delicious.com/marlislash
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://slash-world.forumactif.com

AuthorMessage
Mr.MacGadget
sucker man
avatar

Posts : 218
Join date : 2009-08-17
Age : 35
Location : Hungary

PostSubject: Re: What turns you on   Wed 19 Aug - 16:42

Sydney wrote:
Ahah, seriously Marli when you said in the first post "don't be ashamed, you can talk about everything!" I'm not sure you were expecting this Laughing

To get back to the topic, I agree that under-age sex is kinda hot! I also like reading a bit of dub-con and also non-con but it has to be well written enough to be disturbng without making you want to throw up lol

My top 1 kink is probably UST (followed by some NC, of course! lol). I like PWP but sometimes, a long fic with many twists makes the porn better!

Well sorry if anyone had some not so nice moments reading my story. Embarassed

What is a UST?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
marli
Admin
avatar

Posts : 410
Join date : 2009-08-17
Age : 50
Location : Vallauris, france

PostSubject: Re: What turns you on   Wed 19 Aug - 16:56

Mr.MacGadget wrote:


Well sorry if anyone had some not so nice moments reading my story. Embarassed

What is a UST?

I've a nice moments to read your story honey, it's pretty dirt, how was your "alone moment" with the guys ? lol !

Yes what's a UST me and the abbreviation, i'm lost !!!

_________________
my delicious http://delicious.com/marlislash
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://slash-world.forumactif.com
Mr.MacGadget
sucker man
avatar

Posts : 218
Join date : 2009-08-17
Age : 35
Location : Hungary

PostSubject: Re: What turns you on   Wed 19 Aug - 17:18

marli wrote:

I've a nice moments to read your story honey, it's pretty dirt, how was your "alone moment" with the guys ? lol !

Yes what's a UST me and the abbreviation, i'm lost !!!

Glad you liked it. lol! My alone moment... lol, well it was very nice at the begnning, than it turned into a rough, hard ... time Razz, and it was completely satisfying. Very Happy


Last edited by Mr.MacGadget on Wed 19 Aug - 17:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
marli
Admin
avatar

Posts : 410
Join date : 2009-08-17
Age : 50
Location : Vallauris, france

PostSubject: Re: What turns you on   Wed 19 Aug - 17:22

you can sit this morning ? Embarassed forgive me, i can't help but say things like that !

_________________
my delicious http://delicious.com/marlislash
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://slash-world.forumactif.com
Mr.MacGadget
sucker man
avatar

Posts : 218
Join date : 2009-08-17
Age : 35
Location : Hungary

PostSubject: Re: What turns you on   Wed 19 Aug - 17:27

marli wrote:
you can sit this morning ? Embarassed forgive me, i can't help but say things like that !

*gigglesnort* Heehee, naughty girl. Wink Well, it's true that Cam Mitchell... or as I had to call him Colonel or Sir, was really big last night. Wink Just like all of them, these boys just can't, couldn't have enough. Very Happy Me neither of course, I can be so greedy!

So, the topic is what turns you on, now the sgastoryfinders found the story I was talking about yersteday! That was the first story what turned me on big time! Here's the link...

http://community.livejournal.com/rounds_of_kink/38101.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile
marli
Admin
avatar

Posts : 410
Join date : 2009-08-17
Age : 50
Location : Vallauris, france

PostSubject: Re: What turns you on   Wed 19 Aug - 17:36

I love the "Colonel" it's sexy, "sir" can be a daddy issue but when this's for a Jack/john i love if you mean what my tortured brain can love.

yooupppiie ! they found the fic, i put it in my fav subito (fast in english lol)

_________________
my delicious http://delicious.com/marlislash
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://slash-world.forumactif.com
Mr.MacGadget
sucker man
avatar

Posts : 218
Join date : 2009-08-17
Age : 35
Location : Hungary

PostSubject: Re: What turns you on   Wed 19 Aug - 17:45

Sir can be sexy as well, I don't think it would be a daddy issue, but if he's my superior, than what can I do? Wink No, I dont think it would be a daddy issue... even if I have that. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
maya
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
avatar

Posts : 107
Join date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: What turns you on   Wed 19 Aug - 19:24

*hope you don't mind i changed the tilte a bit my dear Marli *

well .... right now ?
i would say all the perspectives Mac pointed out about Lee/Gaius .... lol!

seriously .... !!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wereleopard58

avatar

Posts : 212
Join date : 2009-08-19
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: What turns you on   Wed 19 Aug - 19:26

Hmmmm not sure for me, it really depends I'll have to think about this hmmmmm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sydney

avatar

Posts : 49
Join date : 2009-08-17
Age : 27
Location : La Rochelle, France

PostSubject: Re: What turns you on   Wed 19 Aug - 19:46

Oh, sorry kids! UST = Unsolved/Unresolved Sexual Tension. It's in all these fics in which the characters are denying their attraction for each other, or playing with each other without getting on with *the serious business* LOL! It can be only a teasing game or it can be big frustration issues, sometimes it ends up with rough/more or less violent sex, but not always!


Since you're talking about daddy issues and that we're supposed to leave the "ashamed thing" at the entrance of the thread (LOL)
I've read a fic some weeks ago on kinkme_merlin, a LJ community where people can anonymously (or not) ask for NC fanfics. One of the kink was "Arthur calls Merlin "daddy" during sex"
...
Weirdly, very weirdly hot! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sweetestel.livejournal.com
Mr.MacGadget
sucker man
avatar

Posts : 218
Join date : 2009-08-17
Age : 35
Location : Hungary

PostSubject: Re: What turns you on   Wed 19 Aug - 20:13

maya wrote:
*hope you don't mind i changed the tilte a bit my dear Marli *

well .... right now ?
i would say all the perspectives Mac pointed out about Lee/Gaius .... lol!

seriously .... !!!

Heehee Wink And what about a perspective where.. I don't know, Gaius is talking, talking, talking on and on about how great he is, how wonderful he was as president, and Lee suddenly interrupts him: "Okay, that's it doctor." And he steps to Gaius. The doctor is confused of course, starts to babbling, Lee staring at him, anger and lust in his eyes "Kneel", he says in a commanding voice. ...etc. etc. Razz

Sydney wrote:
Oh, sorry kids! UST = Unsolved/Unresolved Sexual Tension. It's in all these fics in which the characters are denying their attraction for each other, or playing with each other without getting on with *the serious business* LOL! It can be only a teasing game or it can be big frustration issues, sometimes it ends up with rough/more or less violent sex, but not always!

Oh I see, thanks Sydney, I love that kinda story!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
maya
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
avatar

Posts : 107
Join date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: What turns you on   Wed 19 Aug - 20:22

Mr.MacGadget wrote:

Heehee Wink And what about a perspective where.. I don't know, Gaius is talking, talking, talking on and on about how great he is, how wonderful he was as president, and Lee suddenly interrupts him: "Okay, that's it doctor." And he steps to Gaius. The doctor is confused of course, starts to babbling, Lee staring at him, anger and lust in his eyes "Kneel", he says in a commanding voice. ...etc. etc. Razz


I can't stop laughing ....

Gaius on his knees .... Lee all turned on with the vision of the doctor ready to satisfy him ..... ok ..... ahaaaa!

It makes me think i found only one Lee/Gaius fic, a while ago in fact, Gaius was President and wanted to see Lee for a special treatment on the President 's desk ..... my goodness !!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.MacGadget
sucker man
avatar

Posts : 218
Join date : 2009-08-17
Age : 35
Location : Hungary

PostSubject: Re: What turns you on   Wed 19 Aug - 20:30

maya wrote:



I can't stop laughing ....

Gaius on his knees .... Lee all turned on with the vision of the doctor ready to satisfy him ..... ok ..... ahaaaa!

It makes me think i found only one Lee/Gaius fic, a while ago in fact, Gaius was President and wanted to see Lee for a special treatment on the President 's desk ..... my goodness !!!!!

So you're laughing and enjoyin at the same time? Sounds interesting. lol Wink

And that story sounds very hot!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
maya
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
avatar

Posts : 107
Join date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: What turns you on   Wed 19 Aug - 20:35

lol!

yeah i'm weird .... laughing ...... and excited ...... lol!

you make me say some weird things, you know !!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.MacGadget
sucker man
avatar

Posts : 218
Join date : 2009-08-17
Age : 35
Location : Hungary

PostSubject: Re: What turns you on   Wed 19 Aug - 20:40

maya wrote:
lol!

yeah i'm weird .... laughing ...... and excited ...... lol!

you make me say some weird things, you know !!!

Weird is good! Wink And hey, don't blame me! Razz Marli said we can talk in this way Very Happy , but still... I try to hold it back... Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
marli
Admin
avatar

Posts : 410
Join date : 2009-08-17
Age : 50
Location : Vallauris, france

PostSubject: Re: What turns you on   Wed 19 Aug - 20:42

If marlis say, you do, it's the rules lol !!!! don't hold your horses it's bad for your health !

_________________
my delicious http://delicious.com/marlislash
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://slash-world.forumactif.com
Mr.MacGadget
sucker man
avatar

Posts : 218
Join date : 2009-08-17
Age : 35
Location : Hungary

PostSubject: Re: What turns you on   Wed 19 Aug - 20:46

marli wrote:
If marlis say, you do, it's the rules lol !!!! don't hold your horses it's bad for your health !

Hahahaha, okay, should I obey now ? ... I kinda like to obey... of course to men but oh well. LOL And I don't wanna go that far, I mean I just love the naughty talk, talking about sex etc. but sometimes I like to being ... dubious? If that's how they call it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
marli
Admin
avatar

Posts : 410
Join date : 2009-08-17
Age : 50
Location : Vallauris, france

PostSubject: Re: What turns you on   Wed 19 Aug - 20:48

i believe in you and your judgment !

_________________
my delicious http://delicious.com/marlislash
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://slash-world.forumactif.com
Mr.MacGadget
sucker man
avatar

Posts : 218
Join date : 2009-08-17
Age : 35
Location : Hungary

PostSubject: Re: What turns you on   Wed 19 Aug - 20:51

marli wrote:
i believe in you and your judgment !

Thanks! Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
putschki1969

avatar

Posts : 40
Join date : 2009-08-17
Age : 29
Location : Vienna, Austria

PostSubject: Re: What turns you on   Wed 19 Aug - 22:48

Hello to the new members! Smile

Hope you will have fun!!

Sydney wrote:

I like PWP but sometimes, a long fic with many twists makes the porn better!
Very true!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What turns you on   

Back to top Go down
 
What turns you on
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Albino turning red - internal infection?
» Won't turn on?
» VLF ant
» Doctor Who Turns Doctor Fever?!
» Things that make you go, "Oh Crap!" As the Musketeer Turns....

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Slash-World  :: The slash around the world :: About the slash-
Jump to: