Slash-World
Bienvenue sur le forum Slash World, veuillez vous connecter pour pouvoir surfer tranquillement - Welcome on the forum Slash World, please connect you to be able to surf quietly
Slash-World
Bienvenue sur le forum Slash World, veuillez vous connecter pour pouvoir surfer tranquillement - Welcome on the forum Slash World, please connect you to be able to surf quietly
Slash-World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum about the slash around the world, the janto, the mcshep and more.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kevin/scotty (brothers & sisters)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
marli
Admin
marli

Kevin/scotty (brothers & sisters) Empty
PostSubject: Kevin/scotty (brothers & sisters)   Kevin/scotty (brothers & sisters) Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug - 22:38

I love them, they're so cute, a real couple in a tv show, married and in love ! they're so sexy, i love matthew and luke is a open gay, he's so sweetie

Kevin/scotty (brothers & sisters) Th_KevinScottyMarriage

Kevin/scotty (brothers & sisters) Th_kevin_scotty1

Kevin/scotty (brothers & sisters) Th_mcfarlane2

Kevin/scotty (brothers & sisters) Th_zz2

Back to top Go down
https://slash-world.forumactif.com
Mr.MacGadget
sucker man
Mr.MacGadget

PostSubject: Re: Kevin/scotty (brothers & sisters)   Kevin/scotty (brothers & sisters) Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug - 23:03

Oh yes, that's cute! I love Brothers & Sisters, even if I couldn't see almost any of the new season... well, the last one LOL Anyway, they are really sweet together, and I'm really happy that they are not the stereotype, screaming gays which you can see on tv all the time, but real persons.
And ... well, this is not slash, but that scene when Sally Field is preparing for his son's wedding, and she's doing all those flowers and she says something like 'You deserve a real wedding, like everyone else.' I just started to cry, it was so wonderful to hear that!
Back to top Go down
maya
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
maya

PostSubject: Re: Kevin/scotty (brothers & sisters)   Kevin/scotty (brothers & sisters) Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug - 19:06

I absolutely love them !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm missing them right now ....
it's just wonderful to finally get a chance to see gay characters out of the closet, just being part of life like everyone else around them .....
It's fresh and absolutely great to be able to say to the world, " see, we have all the same problems, gay or straight, we're all human beings !"

That's the beauty of that show ..... Matthew Rhys as well .... right .... Embarassed
I adore Luke as well, but my welsh boy is so .......... !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kevin/scotty (brothers & sisters)   Kevin/scotty (brothers & sisters) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kevin/scotty (brothers & sisters)
Page 1 of 1