Slash-World
Bienvenue sur le forum Slash World, veuillez vous connecter pour pouvoir surfer tranquillement - Welcome on the forum Slash World, please connect you to be able to surf quietly
Slash-World
Bienvenue sur le forum Slash World, veuillez vous connecter pour pouvoir surfer tranquillement - Welcome on the forum Slash World, please connect you to be able to surf quietly
Slash-World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum about the slash around the world, the janto, the mcshep and more.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

18+ SG-1 Vid - Don't Ask (J/D, slash)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Holdt

18+ SG-1 Vid - Don't Ask  (J/D, slash) Empty
PostSubject: 18+ SG-1 Vid - Don't Ask (J/D, slash)   18+ SG-1 Vid - Don't Ask  (J/D, slash) Icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr - 23:40

Warnings: 18+ for mature imagery, nudity, graphic sexual content, homosexual content (you have been warned!)

After a particularly dangerous rescue, General Hammond confronts Jack and Daniel about the rumors circulating on-base...only to find that the rumors are true.

Jack, fearful for both his command and his pension, decides to toe the line and put as much space between them as possible. In response, Daniel makes plans to leave,and angered by Jacks coldness, tells him at an extremely inappropriate time. Jack does not respond well.

Jack comes to visit at Daniel his new post as Civilian Consultant/Diplomat and though initially wary of more violence, Daniel agrees. Once he understands that Jack really came to make himself feel better, he reacts explosively.

Enjoy!

WARNING: Extremely unapologetic and selfish Jack and manipulative brooding Daniel.

Note: The title is an allusion to DADT, the "Don't ask, Don't Tell" policy of the American military when dealing with homosexuals, both parts of which are violated heavily in this vid. Wink

Streaming & Download Don't Ask

Lyrics:

Since day one, you've been away
And since then you...
You've made me stay
Alone in a world where I'd like to hear
The words of approval ringing in my ear

Cause I don't ask for much
Yet I want it all
I've gained nothing from this
You want to see me fall

What we will stick to our passions
We'll keep playing far and away
Alone in a world where I'd like to see
The smile on your face that means security

Yet i want it all
You want to see me fall

Don't live life by the norm' in society
Do what you have to do to keep you happy
So what if it doesn't matter to them at all
It makes sense to you keep on, don't stall

Yet I want it all
You want to see me fall
Back to top Go down
http://holdtvids.com
maya
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
maya

PostSubject: Re: 18+ SG-1 Vid - Don't Ask (J/D, slash)   18+ SG-1 Vid - Don't Ask  (J/D, slash) Icon_minitimeSun 2 May - 21:48

I have to say I'm not a big Stargate fan but I do like vids when it tells a story, well-done with that one, congrats !
Back to top Go down
Holdt

PostSubject: Re: 18+ SG-1 Vid - Don't Ask (J/D, slash)   18+ SG-1 Vid - Don't Ask  (J/D, slash) Icon_minitimeSun 2 May - 21:56

maya wrote:
I have to say I'm not a big Stargate fan but I do like vids when it tells a story, well-done with that one, congrats !

Thank you! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://holdtvids.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 18+ SG-1 Vid - Don't Ask (J/D, slash)   18+ SG-1 Vid - Don't Ask  (J/D, slash) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

18+ SG-1 Vid - Don't Ask (J/D, slash)
Page 1 of 1