Slash-World
Bienvenue sur le forum Slash World, veuillez vous connecter pour pouvoir surfer tranquillement - Welcome on the forum Slash World, please connect you to be able to surf quietly

forum about the slash around the world, the janto, the mcshep and more.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Shanks returns to SGU in 2010

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
marli
Admin

PostSubject: Shanks returns to SGU in 2010   Mon 17 Aug - 21:16

Source gateworld

Quote :
Former Stargate SG-1 co-star Michael Shanks isn’t making just a small cameo appearance in the series premiere of Stargate Universe. He’ll also be back for a guest appearance later in the season.

The news was revealed today by consulting producer Joseph Mallozzi (blog), who mentioned the praise that director Robert C. Cooper had for Shanks and SGU star Robert Carlyle (”Nicholas Rush”).

Cooper is currently directing “Human,” currently slated to be the fourteenth episode of the new series. The episode will air in early 2010.

Shanks previously told GateWorld that his appearance in the series premiere, “Air,” is brief (story).

“It’s a cameo,” he said about that episode. “It’s a popping in, popping out kind of thing. They’ve got a lot of cast that they definitely need to facilitate. Certainly the Stargate audience knows my character and Richard [Dean Anderson]’s character and Amanda [Tapping]’s character and the others that show up very well. So they have to spend some time developing their world and fleshing out their characters. So I’m just a face.”

When Daniel Jackson returns to SGU, though, expect it to be a much more significant guest role.

Stargate Universe premieres October 2 on Syfy in the U.S., and soon thereafter on Sky1 in the U.K. and SPACE in Canada. Learn more about the show and the first season’s line-up of episodes in GateWorld’s own SGU Launch Center!

I love shanks, i want to see him again, a lot but :
For a show who wanted to be for the youngs and make by youngs peoples, they make come the "old generation" are they affraid about the weakness of the scenarii.
Yes i'm bitter because i don't want to love this show, i don't, i want my sga back Sad

Mr.MacGadget
sucker man

PostSubject: Re: Shanks returns to SGU in 2010   Tue 18 Aug - 14:05

Oh I'm very happy for this news! Very Happy

I'm sorry the cancalation of SGA as well, of course, but I'm gonna watch SGU, cause I'm an SG-geek Razz And season 5, even if it was really good, with McSheppy eyes, I've had some difficulties to watch it, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sydney

PostSubject: Re: Shanks returns to SGU in 2010   Tue 18 Aug - 14:30

Like I told you in the French part of the forum, I think it'll be fun to have Daniel back in a few months. After all with the lack of movies we're gonna start to miss him Wink

And just like Mac, I loved SGA but it won't prevent me from watching SGU. It's still Stargate, and I can't picture myself without any Stargate related project in the future! lol Plus I feel like we have to give their chances to the actors, it's not like it's directly their fault if SGA got cancelled!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sweetestel.livejournal.com
Mr.MacGadget
sucker man

PostSubject: Re: Shanks returns to SGU in 2010   Tue 18 Aug - 14:43

Yes, that's what I always say too, it's not their faults, not the actors' or the writers' etc. , who knows who's fault is, and I don't care too much about that, cause it ended, I mean SGA, we can't change that fact, so I try to focus on the good stuff. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shanks returns to SGU in 2010   

Back to top Go down

Shanks returns to SGU in 2010
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1