Slash-World
Bienvenue sur le forum Slash World, veuillez vous connecter pour pouvoir surfer tranquillement - Welcome on the forum Slash World, please connect you to be able to surf quietly
Slash-World
Bienvenue sur le forum Slash World, veuillez vous connecter pour pouvoir surfer tranquillement - Welcome on the forum Slash World, please connect you to be able to surf quietly
Slash-World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum about the slash around the world, the janto, the mcshep and more.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Green Mile 2/5 Clex Smallville Adult

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wereleopard58

wereleopard58

The Green Mile 2/5 Clex Smallville Adult Empty
PostSubject: The Green Mile 2/5 Clex Smallville Adult   The Green Mile 2/5 Clex Smallville Adult Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug - 18:53

Title: The Green Mile
Author: Wereleopard
Email: NC-17
Pairing: Clark/Lex
Challenge: The Green Mile
Summary: Lex meets a prisoner on death row that changes his outlook and his life
A/N: Thanks to Krista for beta’ing this
Disclaimer: I do not own anything to do with Smallville, Stephen King or Batman. I can dream but it ain’t going to happen. I am not making any money from this, it is just for fun.

Chapter Two

Lines of prisoners worked the fields, pickaxes raised and smashed to the ground. The guards sat astride their horses, rifles facing the sky, as they kept an eye on all of their ‘charges’.

An old prison truck bounced up and down, moving along the long dusty and bumpy road toward the prison.

Inside the toilet within the prison itself, Lex leaned over the sink splashing his face, taking a mouthful of water trying to get rid of the taste of vomit. He had never felt this sick in years, not in a very long time.

Bruce Wayne stared out of the entry door of the cellblock, through the viewing slot watching as the prison truck came to a halt in front of the building. Turning, he nodded to Dick Grayson, the young guard who just happened to be the man he had been seeing for a few years now.

Lex wiped his face dry and stared at his very pale reflection, at the large bags under his eyes turning purple and starting to look suspiciously like bruises.

“Lex?” Bruce called through the door.

“Christ, give me a minute.” Lex shouted back out, trying to control the sick feeling and the weakness that kept threatening to overtake him.

Bruce stared at the door looking worried; he had known Lex a long time, their whole lives in fact. Raising a hand to knock again, the door was pulled open.

“You should have taken the day off, gone to see the doctor.” Bruce said honestly.

“With a new arrival? You know better. Beside, it’s not as bad as it was.” Lex pasted a smile onto his face and watched as Bruce narrowed his eyes at him. It was a look of disbelief and Lex knew that his lie wasn’t working.

Bruce opened his mouth to speak but was interrupted by the honking of the prison truck as it sat waiting outside.

“New boy coming in, boss?” Jimmy Olsen asked as he wrapped his hands around the prison bars.

“Never you mind Jimmy. You just keep quiet.” Lex told the young man as he walked down the mile and took position by the empty cell.

Bruce headed back to the door and peered out of the slot once again. Lucas Luthor and Mr Toby, whom they just called by his surname climbed out the back of the truck, their faces held a look of amazement on them. That was when the Bruce saw the pair of feet, the long muscular legs clad in tight trousers, a small waist, muscular chest and arms and when the prisoner turned towards him, Bruce let out a breath he didn’t realise he was even holding.

“Lex? You might want to reconsider getting in the cell with this guy.”

Lex turned and looked at his friend. “Why?”

“Because you may ask us to let you stay locked up with him.” Bruce chuckled at the strange look he was getting.

“Can’t be any hotter that you.” Lex smirked.

Dick opened his mouth but before he could say anything, the door was flung open and daylight flooded the room giving them their first look at their newest guest.

Clark Kent.

Everything seemed to stop for Lex the moment he laid eyes on the young man - 6ft 4 and perfect. Green eyes darted around the mile, scared and nervous. High cheek bones and pouty kissable lips finished off his handsome face. Clark Kent had the face of an angel but obviously looks were deceiving because he was on death row.

“Dead man walking! Dead man walking here!” Lucas called out as he waved his baton.

Lex shook his head, still surprised that the two of them were brothers.

“Dead man walking! Dead man...”

“Lucas shut up that’s enough.” The bald man growled at his younger sibling.

Lucas stopped but glared back at his older brother.

“Are you sure you want to go in there with him?” Bruce asked.

“Are we going to have a problem young man?” Lex asked.

Clark shook his head slowly, watching the guards as they entered the cell - the place he was going to call home until they killed him.

Lex turned and glared at Lucas who was hitting his baton against the palm of his hand, the sound of leather on skin echoing down the corridor. It was obvious that he was waiting to use it on someone.

“Lucas. They’re moving house over in the infirmary. Why don’t you go and see if they could use some help?”

“They’ve got all the men they need.” The younger Luthor mumbled his eyes still on Clark looking him up and down, stripping off the young man’s clothes mentally.

“Why don’t you just go and make sure?” Lex waited and Lucas stayed where he was. “Look, I don’t care where you go, Lucas, as long as it is not here at this very moment.”

Lucas’ face flushed with anger, his fingers itched to touch that sun kissed skin. Shutting his mouth before he could say something he might regret, he turned and stalked up the mile where he noticed Jimmy at the bars smirking at him. Infuriated, Lucas swung his baton, smashing it down on the young man’s fingers. A loud crack broke the silence. Jimmy jerked back into his cell howling in pain.

“Owww he fucking busted my fingers!” Jimmy yelled out clutching his hurt fingers.

“Wipe that smug grin off your face you bastard.” Lucas raised his baton and hit it on the bars.

“Goddamn it, Lucas! Get the hell off my block.” Lex snarled.

“You’re block?” Lucas sneered before turning and swaggering out.

Jimmy was on his knees, bent over and protecting his injured hand.

“Fucking hell, that asshole, he busted my damn fingers.”

“We’ll get it looked at Jimmy. Now keep quiet liked I asked you to!”

Jimmy fell silent, but quiet moans still managed to escape from his lips.

Lex turned toward Clark who looked terrified after all the commotion.

“If I let Toby take off those chains, you gonna be nice?” Lex took a deep breath and tried to clear his mind of how nice this man could be to him.

Clark nodded; Toby walked into the cell and removed the shackles from the prisoner’s wrists and ankles.

“Your name is Clark Kent.”

“Yes sir, boss.” Clark replied, his voice deep and smooth.

“My name is Lex Luthor. If I’m not here, you can ask for Mr. Wayne, Mr. Grayson, or Mr Toby. Those gentlemen there.”

Clark held out his hand, his parents had always taught him manners. Lex hesitated for a moment, not out of fear for his safety, but fear that he could get addicted to touching this prisoner. Slowly he took hold of the younger man’s hand and shook it. It was a gentle hand shake but Lex could feel the barely restrained strength behind it.

As soon as Lex was out of the cell, Bruce slammed the cell door shut and locked it.

Clark sank slowly onto the cot, his hand clasped between his knees looking up at Lex, his voice soft.

“Couldn’t help it, boss. I tried to take it back, but it was too late.”

TBC
Back to top Go down

The Green Mile 2/5 Clex Smallville Adult
Page 1 of 1