Slash-World
Bienvenue sur le forum Slash World, veuillez vous connecter pour pouvoir surfer tranquillement - Welcome on the forum Slash World, please connect you to be able to surf quietly
Slash-World
Bienvenue sur le forum Slash World, veuillez vous connecter pour pouvoir surfer tranquillement - Welcome on the forum Slash World, please connect you to be able to surf quietly
Slash-World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum about the slash around the world, the janto, the mcshep and more.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Heart of Man 1/? Adult Clex Smallville/Dr Who

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wereleopard58

wereleopard58

The Heart of Man 1/? Adult Clex  Smallville/Dr Who Empty
PostSubject: The Heart of Man 1/? Adult Clex Smallville/Dr Who   The Heart of Man 1/? Adult Clex  Smallville/Dr Who Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug - 17:58

Title: The Heart of Man
Author: Wereleopard58
E-Mail: .uk
Rating: PG at the moment
Pairing: Clex

Disclaimer: The characters from Dr Who/Torchwood and Smallville do not belong to me, or the song from Jeff Wayne’s War of The Worlds. I promise to bring them back all shiny and new, I am making no money and I am poor.

Chapter One

Martha Jones leaned forward and took a deep breath as the man she loved whispered into her ear.

“Clark Kent, Smallville, Kansas. Tell him it’s for The Doctor and he has to tell you his secret.”

Martha nodded and stepped away staring at him for a moment longer trying to remember the man he was, the time lord he was. She glanced at Jack and nodded with a click of the wrist strap she disappeared.

The Doctor turned and looked at Jack, Martha was their last hope. She was the last hope of mankind to find help, to find Clark Kent.

XXXXX

Clark left The Talon and made his way home, once again Lana had smiled at him and flirted with him he didn’t have the heart to tell her he was no longer interested.

He smiled at the thought of his best friend, the silver-blue eyes that seemed to see into his very soul. Clark’s shivered at the thought of those eyes caressing him, his body tightened at the thought of his hands moving over him.

Clark realised that all he wanted was Lex but was never sure how to tell the other man, he didn’t want to lose him and wasn’t sure how to find out if he was interested, if Clark had a chance.

“Clark, Clark Kent?” A feminine English voice called out.

Clark turned and there running towards him was an attractive coloured woman.

“Are you Clark Kent?” She asked breathless.

“Yes I am and you?” Clark said politely.

“Martha, Martha Jones. I am a friend of The Doctor’s, he, I need your help. He told me to find you and that you had to tell me your secret. Everything depends on it.” Martha moved closer to him making sure no one overheard them.

“The Doctor?” Clark played dumb. “Dr Who!”

“The Doctor, he is a time lord. Travels around in the Tardis?”

Clark opened and closed his mouth. “Come on, let’s get out of here.”

Lex stood by his car, he had been about to go and talk to his friend when a woman had run up to him. He frowned at Clark’s shocked face. She had said something to him. He watched as Clark looked around worried, he grabbed hold of her arm and pulled her towards the truck.

“What’s going on Clark?” Lex whispered watching for a little longer and then getting into his car. It was obvious they were headed back to the Kent farm.

XXXXX

Martha looked at the young man, what was so special about him? Why did the Doctor need his help?

“So how did you first meet the Doctor?” Martha asked smiling.

“I could ask you the same thing?” Clark glanced in her direction quickly and grinned.

“I was and still am training to be a doctor; the hospital I was studying in was taken to the moon. That is where I met Mr Smith.” Martha smiled at the memory.

Clark’s eyes widened. “The moon?”

“Yes the moon after that he invited me to travel with him, I just couldn’t say no. So how about you, how did you meet him?”

“Well I suppose it links in with what I have to tell you.”

“Which is?”

“I’m an alien.” Clark stated simply.

Martha opened and closed her mouth. “You’re an alien? Who else knows?”

“Just my parents and the Doctor.”

“So you tell me how you met him and then I will tell you what is going on now. How does that sound?”

“Sounds like a plan. The first time I met the Doctor, it was like any other day.”

TBC
Back to top Go down

The Heart of Man 1/? Adult Clex Smallville/Dr Who
Page 1 of 1