Slash-World
Bienvenue sur le forum Slash World, veuillez vous connecter pour pouvoir surfer tranquillement - Welcome on the forum Slash World, please connect you to be able to surf quietly
Slash-World
Bienvenue sur le forum Slash World, veuillez vous connecter pour pouvoir surfer tranquillement - Welcome on the forum Slash World, please connect you to be able to surf quietly
Slash-World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum about the slash around the world, the janto, the mcshep and more.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Love Boat 2/? Janto TW Adult

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wereleopard58

wereleopard58

Love Boat 2/?  Janto TW Adult Empty
PostSubject: Love Boat 2/? Janto TW Adult   Love Boat 2/?  Janto TW Adult Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug - 17:56

Title: Love Boat
Author: Wereleopard and Brandy
Rating: FRAO
Pairing: Ianto/Jack
Spoilers: umm will say all of Torchwood.
Disclaimer: I do not own anything from Torchwood. I wish.
Summary: Ianto and Jack have to go undercover on a cruise. (Any more of a summary and it might spoil it, or then again it may not)

Feedback. Would appreciate it but just hope you enjoy the story

Krista this is for you, hope you like it. We love you

Chapter Two

Ianto went back to his desk to book the tickets and study the shore excursions online, which left a very confused Gwen staring at Jack. Tosh shook her head and followed her friend out.

"So you and Jack on a cruise huh?"

"Tosh it's not a holiday it's work."

"Right." Tosh drawled. "You and Jack going on a cruise, for couples to find something that feeds of love and sexual energy is work."

Ianto couldn't help the grin. "Some days life is good."

"Yes it is." Tosh paused. "Jack said he loved you."

Ianto took a deep breath. "I know, I still think I'm dreaming it."

"Well only if I am having the same fantasy."

"So you fantasize that Jack and I go on a sex cruise?" The young Welshman laughed.

"Well apart from the cruise aspect."

Ianto opened and closed his mouth. "You have fantasized about Jack and I, together."

"Who wouldn't? You two are so hot! I sometimes wondered if I came in early I would catch you at it."

"Tosh please stop there. I I I." He stopped and noticed her gazing at him. "Will you stop that!"

"What?" Tosh asked innocently.

"Stop undressing me in your mind and imaging Jack and I at it!"

She grinned at him. "You better book some great tickets."

"You know it." Ianto grinned back at her.

XXXXX

Owen saw the look that Gwen was giving Jack. He thought, “That has nothing to do with me – I’m staying out of that one,” and walked away.

"Jack, I thought that." Gwen stuttered to a stop.

"You thought what Gwen?" Jack asked he guessed what she was leading to but he didn't want there to be any misunderstanding between them. He knew that he should have sorted this out a while ago.

"That you and I, you know." Gwen shrugged her shoulders.

"Gwen you are a very attractive woman and I would by lying if I didn't say that when we first met I did have feelings for you, and in a way I guess I still do. But," Jack paused and held up his hand before she interrupted him. "Ianto and I were together just for companionship, but as things progressed, my feelings for him became deeper. I feel like I’m in love. I should have told you this earlier but I didn't know how to bring this conversation up. Don't forget you have Rhys. No matter what you feel for me, you still love him."

Jack smiled as he heard Ianto’s sexy Welsh accent.

"You're happy just to hear his voice."

"Yes I am." Jack walked over to Ianto and pulled him into his arms and kissed him softly.

"Oi not in working hours." Owen called out.

"Is everything booked?" Jack asked not letting Ianto go.

Ianto wrapped his arms around Jack's waist. "Yes it is." “We’re on Deck 8 on the port side. That’s one deck off the main buffets and the pool. You don’t get seasick, do you? Of course you don’t. There are literally over a hundred choices for shore excursions. They recommend that you book them ahead of time. Swimming with stingrays sounds really cool. Then there’s the one that’s somewhere between snorkeling and scuba diving. Are you more interested in shopping, seeing wildlife, seeing nature, water sports, or being lazy.

"I’m more interested in the investigation. Calm down!

“I guess we could just book them when we get there, if it’s we need to.”

Jack could see the excitement drain from his face. “Why don’t you pull the credit card records and see if there are any similar charges. If there’s an activity in which they all participated, sign us up. And don’t forget – you need to think about what you’re going to pack. Formal wear, beach wear, and double check if there are any theme nights in case we need costumes.

“I’m on it. Costumes, hmmm.”

Jack shook his head and said, “Well cruise, ready or not, here we come."

Ianto leant towards him, lowered his head to Jack's ear. "Not yet but you will soon."

TBC
Back to top Go down

Love Boat 2/? Janto TW Adult
Page 1 of 1