Slash-World
Bienvenue sur le forum Slash World, veuillez vous connecter pour pouvoir surfer tranquillement - Welcome on the forum Slash World, please connect you to be able to surf quietly
Slash-World
Bienvenue sur le forum Slash World, veuillez vous connecter pour pouvoir surfer tranquillement - Welcome on the forum Slash World, please connect you to be able to surf quietly
Slash-World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum about the slash around the world, the janto, the mcshep and more.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hazard of Hearts Clex Smallville 13/13 Adult

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wereleopard58

wereleopard58

Hazard of Hearts Clex Smallville 13/13  Adult Empty
PostSubject: Hazard of Hearts Clex Smallville 13/13 Adult   Hazard of Hearts Clex Smallville 13/13  Adult Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug - 17:33

Title: Hazard of Hearts

Author: Wereleopard58

Rating: FRAO (NC-17)

Summary: Clark Kent meets Lord Lex Luthor who wins him in a bet.

Disclaimer: I do not own Smallville or Barbara Cartland’s a Hazard of Hearts. Come on give me a break I have been training away from home.

Feedback: Would appreciate it but happy you are actually reading this *g*

Chapter Thirteen

“If only you could have been more helpful and been asleep like your servant.” Lionel had heard little rumours about what had happened when Clark had rushed to his son’s side. Lionel pulled out only a small green rock, not enough to make him collapse but just enough to make him weak. Lionel was not taking any chances.

Clark slowly moved away from the other man, feeling sick to his stomach but knowing that he had to try and get away. Lionel pulled the sword from the cane and advanced towards the young man.

Clark pushed down a large standing mirror, which shattered in front of the older man. Without waiting Clark ran out, but only able to use human speed.

The chase was on.

Clark ran down the stairs, Lionel right on his heels.

XXXXX

Lex sat astride his horse riding home, he couldn’t wait to see Clark.

XXXXX

The corridors seemed to shrink to Clark. He ran through one door and managed to lock it he stood next to it breathing heavily. The sword that shot through the gap between the panels just missed his head. Clark moved away from it quickly.

Lionel used the sword to unhinge the catch, the door was pushed open and the elder man ran, speeding up trying to catch Clark.

Clark ran down the spiral stairs.

“Your Ladyship?” He called out as he opened the door.

Laying dead over her paperwork was Lillian Luthor. The words finished at the bottom of her life’s work.

Clark heard footsteps very close, he ran to the paneling and opened the secret door that had seen Lillian use.

Lionel walked in and saw his wife dead. All he had left now was his son. He heard a bolt click. Turning around he ran out, he knew all of the secret passages in the castle.

XXXXX

Lex finally arrived home; he climbed of his horse and headed into the house.

“Where is Mr Kent?” Lex asked as soon as walked through the door.

“His Lordship put Mr Kent in the King’s room.”

Lex smiled just for a moment and then a horrible feeling came over him. His face paler than normal he rushed through the house. Hoping and praying that Clark was ok.

XXXXX

Clark wandered through the caverns not knowing where he was going. Darkness surrounded him, he felt lost and alone.

XXXXX

Lionel ran to the secret door that he normally used. Pulling it open he ran through. A smile planted on his face he knew those caverns better than anyone.

XXXXX

Lex walked into the bedroom his heart stopped as he saw Whitney laying on the floor. He looked down at many of the doors that were open; he just hoped that he would get there in time.

His father had truly lost his mind.

XXXXX

“Clark.” Lionel called out. “Do you really think you could escape me?”

Clark felt sick again from the meteors, all he wanted was Lex. A hand gripped hold of his arm tightly. Standing there was Morgan Edge.

“Clark. I was coming to collect you. How nice of you to come and meet me.” Morgan stroked Clark’s arm.

“Edge, well met.”

“I’ve come to take the handsome Mr Kent. The fast boat is waiting.”

“Not before I get my money.” Lionel growled pointing his sword at the other man.

Edge moved the knife that was behind his back. “I know you Lionel, it would be 10,000 now and then another and so forth.” Edge turned away with Clark, Lionel moved to run him through but Edge was expecting it. With knife in hand he plunged it deep within Lionel’s body.

Lionel collapsed to the ground. Edge picked up the stone and grabbed hold of Clark.

XXXXX

Lex ran through the house, he saw his mother dead. He wanted to hold her but knew that there was no time for that now. He had to find Clark.

“Cavern’s.” He muttered knowing that there was only one way out.

He ran down into the darkness. Trying to stay quiet but wanting to move quickly and there was his father dead as well. Lex had lost both his parents in one quick swoop. Who else was down here? Where was Clark? Was Clark still alive?

A yell echoed around him. Clark. He picked up his father’s sword and headed towards the noise.

“Edge.” Lex called out. “Face to face this time.”

Edge pushed Clark to the ground and watched as Lex walked towards him.

Edge pulled out the sword that was attached to his belt. Metal hit each other, sparks flew of the weapons as they dueled they way around. Trying to keep their balance over the uneasy ground.

Edge pushed Lex to the ground but the young man managed to avoid being impaled.

“You are fighting about yourself Edge.” Lex smirked.

“One does try to do ones best.” Edge grinned manically.

With one well time kick Lex managed to push Edge far enough away so he could stand and the fight continued. All those fencing lessons Lex loved paying off.

Lex punched him; Edge fell to the ground next to Clark. Clark tried to move away but there was a knife against his throat and the meteors still made him weak.

“It is your choice Luthor.” Edge muttered coolly.

Lex dropped his sword but before Edge could do anything Clark managed to push him away and run to other side of the man he loved. Lex picked up both swords and threw one at Edge.

“Let’s continue shall we?” Lex asked mockingly.

Edge growled and charged him.

Lex remained calm and ran him through. Clark was still pale and pointed one hand to the rock. Lex grabbed it and threw it as far as he could.

The two men looked at each other and rushed into each others arms.

XXXXX

Standing side by side just married.

“Lex I love you.” Clark whispered.

Lex smiled. “I loved you from the very first time I saw you.” Their heads moved together and their lips met for the very first kiss as a married couple

THE END
Back to top Go down

Hazard of Hearts Clex Smallville 13/13 Adult
Page 1 of 1